Steroid Profile Dianabol

MESO-Rx Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
10+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Dianabol, as one of the very first anabolic steroids (and an oral at that), has been widely used by athletes, past and present. It was often the first steroid that most athletes and bodybuilders tried due to its availability in the 60s, 70s, and 80s. Of course, in the last 20 years, the easy accessibility of Chinese raw steroid powders and the explosion of UGLs domestic and abroad has dramatically increased the number of different oral and injectable steroids available to users. So, given all the choices currently available, how does Dianabol stack up?

Please take a moment to read Bill Roberts' profile of Dianabol, let us know what you think, and please share your own personal experiences here in this thread.

Don't like it. My gyno developed from dbol and I'm gyno sensitive today. Also didn't see the gains everyone raves about just water weight acid reflux and gyno strength gains were good however I much prefer anadrol

Every time I use dbol I cannot eat, Its not like I get acid reflux, but my appetite just vanishes.

Oddly i get the exact opposite effect, it makes me very hungry.

Its also prescribed still to this day in a couple countries for appetite stimulation believe it or not. If memory is correct Colombia is one such country.

i love dbol. I get full as fuck. 30mg ed are more then enough for me tho. I think many people are just overdoing it

Don't like it. My gyno developed from dbol and I'm gyno sensitive today. Also didn't see the gains everyone raves about just water weight acid reflux and gyno strength gains were good however I much prefer anadrol
I prefer Anadrol too. I feel harder...less water retention.

i dont know why but theres a big difference between ugl dbol and pharma dbol.Ugl dbol literally does nothing for me,i just popped some pcom dbols last week as preworkout and it didnt do anything aside from giving me insane heartburn that lasted 2-3 days.The only good UGL dbol were the first few batches of balkan way back.Pharma dbol is completly different,barely any water weight,feel like a god on it,strength gain is amazing,builds quality mass over time,and doesnt fuck with my stomach at all. I have heard rumors that chinese raw manufacturers skip the 17-alpha alkalization process of the steroid to compensate for the low profit margin and most of the steroid gets destroyed by the stomach and liver.Do you think theres some truth to this? that would explain why ugl dbols sucks and causes insane heartburn.

i dont know why but theres a big difference between ugl dbol and pharma dbol.Ugl dbol literally does nothing for me,i just popped some pcom dbols last week as preworkout and it didnt do anything aside from giving me insane heartburn that lasted 2-3 days.The only good UGL dbol were the first few batches of balkan way back.Pharma dbol is completly different,barely any water weight,feel like a god on it,strength gain is amazing,builds quality mass over time,and doesnt fuck with my stomach at all. I have heard rumors that chinese raw manufacturers skip the 17-alpha alkalization process of the steroid to compensate for the low profit margin and most of the steroid gets destroyed by the stomach and liver.Do you think theres some truth to this? that would explain why ugl dbols sucks and causes insane heartburn.
I think it holds some truth. Have a friend who bring pharma dbom from Albania and swears by it he cycling years now and the last few years he's only running 15mg pharma dbol he has no water retention he feels good no sides and very good strength

Interesting.

Maybe ? but a lot of UGLs get their raws independantly lab tested, so whilst im no expert on analytical chemistry, i would think if its not 17-AA it would be obvious on lab analysis. Maybe @janoshik could clarify this, and maybe even confirm if hes ever encountered such things in his years of analysis.

I have heard rumors that chinese raw manufacturers skip the 17-alpha alkalization process of the steroid to compensate for the low profit margin and most of the steroid gets destroyed by the stomach and liver.Do you think theres some truth to this?
No, it's 100% bullshit.

I think it holds some truth. Have a friend who bring pharma dbom from Albania and swears by it he cycling years now and the last few years he's only running 15mg pharma dbol he has no water retention he feels good no sides and very good strength
yeah anabofarma dbol for me is the best brand ,even better then thai bombs.And as you say you dont need more than 20 mg .Too bad covid is around and i cant get them.