Did "The Rock" Dwayne Johnson use Steroids during his Black Adam Workout?

Does he juice? Not even a real question. All pharma grade. He has the best of everything money can buy.

Im sure he runs TRT+ to maintain and then ups his game a little when he has a big movie coming up. Little extra test, GH, maybe some primo...but we will never know.

Hes rich as fook, Im sure longevity is also in his end game.

The real question is, does it matter?

Does he juice? Not even a real question. All pharma grade. He has the best of everything money can buy.

Im sure he runs TRT+ to maintain and then ups his game a little when he has a big movie coming up. Little extra test, GH, maybe some primo...but we will never know.

Hes rich as fook, Im sure longevity is also in his end game.

The real question is, does it matter?
Does it matter? No
Is it interesting? Yes

I’m very curious, if he’s doing this on 200 mg a week which I doubt, that’s impressive! If on 7-800 test a week with 4 iu hgh that’s a different story

As many of us eagerly await the premiere of 'Black Adam' billed for release in cinemas around the world in July of this year, it is interest to read about how Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson prepared himself for his starring role in the movie.

While The Rock's daily workout regimen for the Black Adam movie is public knowledge (he shared his routine in his Instagram post), what is not known to the public is whether or not his workout was aided with the use of performance enhancing drugs.

Steroid use in Hollywood and by Hollywood megastars is the best worse kept secret there is, but you'll never hear them say stuff like, "sure I was on a Test cycle." For example.

So the question is - Do you think The Rock's workout for Black Adam included the use of roids?

And if so, what steroids do you think he used to achieve his Herculean physique?

As a reminder, here's a breakdown of The Rock's Upper Body Daily Workout Regimen for Black Adam.

1. BACK Daily Workout Routine:
    • Barbell Row - 4 sets of 8 to 10 reps.
    • V-Bar Latin Pull down - 4 sets of 10 to 12 reps.
    • Dumbbell Row - 4 sets of 10 to 12 reps.

1. CHEST Daily Workout Routine:
    • Incline Machine Chest Press super-setted with the Machine Chest Fly - 4 sets of 8 to 10 reps.
View attachment 158925
  1. Triceps Daily Workout Routine:
    • EZ-BAR Overhead Extension super-setted with Close Hand PushUps - 4 sets of 10 to 12 reps.
    • Straight Bar Reverse Grip PushDown super-setted with Rope PushDown - 4 sets of 12 to 15 reps.
    • Bodyweight Dips to Failure - 4 sets to failure.
View attachment 158926
  1. Shoulders Daily Workout Routine:
    • Dumbbell Shoulder Press - 4 sets of 8 to 10 reps.
    • EZ-BAR Front Raises - 4 sets of 10 to 12 reps.
    • Dumbbell Lateral Raise with Side to side Hold (as many reps as you can)
    • Face Pulls with Rope/Cable Attachment super-setted with Seated Dumbbell Shrugs - 4 sets of 10 to 12 reps.View attachment 158927
You posted this same exact stupid question over at UK muscle, what are you playing at?

He’s getting access to pharmaceutical grade Testosterone and HGH. That’s probably all he uses. Maybe a sprinkle of Deca. He’s the rock. He can get whatever he wants in pharmaceutical form. I’d bet my life He’s not using UGL. Not many good UGLs even exist. I would guess it only gets worse from here seeing as the Biden administration plans to really dial in on overseas packs
I'm sure that you correctly described his preparations. And indeed he can afford anything.
But on the other hand, he motivates ordinary people well.

Back