Did "The Rock" Dwayne Johnson use Steroids during his Black Adam Workout?

What ? Lol? I'd say there is easy 50 good ugl's worldwide.
“Worldwide” meaning not in the USA. I know of 2-3 good ones in the USA. Once America starts putting more restrictions on foreign packs; no source in the USA will be able to get raws. If only we could be more like Canada when it comes to steroid use

“Worldwide” meaning not in the USA. I know of 2-3 good ones in the USA. Once America starts putting more restrictions on foreign packs; no source in the USA will be able to get raws. If only we could be more like Canada when it comes to steroid use
Whats Canada like?

Can your please link some articles about this planned mail/international package crackdown? I can't find anything.

Does anyone know what he is talking about?

Last edited:
LMFAO, so you’ve explored, bought from and tested every single UGL here in the States and have only found 2-3? That’s absolutely incredible!

Also I think the rock has been on gear for years, I am guessing he also was for this movie just like basically every other movie he had been in lol

I mean the routine is insanely high volume and high intensity. A bunch of supersets. T l would say there's no doubt he's on Test, HGH, probably deca or some other injectable, maybe an oral towards the end too idk. The only thing I always wondered was how these guys could do steroids and prep so hard for films, but not have a single pimple on them? lol

Also i think that in post processing they make them look even more jacked than they actually are. Those editors quite talented.

LMFAO, so you’ve explored, bought from and tested every single UGL here in the States and have only found 2-3? That’s absolutely incredible!
You don’t have to believe it. Ugls here are getting worse *and lazy* Canadian UGLS as an example have constantly been consistent. More expensive, but consistent. Most shit is just under dosed. Or flat out oil. Look at Synergy Forge for example. Thankfully, I was smart enough to never buy from that retard. But 3 of his products that have been tested within the last 2 months have come back BUNK. Yet he was a very popular ugl in the states

You don’t have to believe it. Ugls here are getting worse *and lazy* Canadian UGLS as an example have constantly been consistent. More expensive, but consistent. Most shit is just under dosed. Or flat out oil. Look at Synergy Forge for example. Thankfully, I was smart enough to never buy from that retard. But 3 of his products that have been tested within the last 2 months have come back BUNK. Yet he was a very popular ugl in the states
You’ve cited one source. How are you going to make a post acting like you’ve tried every single UGL in the States to make such a sweeping statement? Come on man, you can’t make broad, sweeping generalizations unless you’ve even tried a majority of UGL’s here. Hell, go over to BOP and hit up every single source there and test everything you buy and post up and I’ll retract what I’ve said.

I posted it on a thread yesterday. If you can’t find it, I’ll link it again
I don't really think a bounty to aid in the capture of the top dawg of fent operation is the same is increased scrutiny to every pack coming into the US... yes I saw they mentioned steroids too.

They can take that top guy out and another will replace him. that's how it's always gonna be when there's so much money to be made. Until the majority of things are legalized, they will just keep wasting money and time, and losing lives fighting the retarded "war on drugs".

I don't really think a bounty to aid in the capture of the top dawg of fent operation is the same is increased scrutiny to every pack coming into the US... yes I saw they mentioned steroids too.

They can take that top guy out and another will replace him. that's how it's always gonna be when there's so much money to be made. Until the majority of things are legalized, they will just keep wasting money and time, and losing lives fighting the retarded "war on drugs".
I agree that someone else will step up and take the guys place. I could be wrong; but it’s already a requirement for raws to go through customs. I’ve heard that sometime this year, USPS, UPS, fed ex etc will be allowed to open up packages before they are sent through the mail. How much truth that holds I don’t know. I just feel the war on drugs gets more and more serious the more the government sees all the drugs getting in

I agree that someone else will step up and take the guys place. I could be wrong; but it’s already a requirement for raws to go through customs. I’ve heard that sometime this year, USPS, UPS, fed ex etc will be allowed to open up packages before they are sent through the mail. How much truth that holds I don’t know. I just feel the war on drugs gets more and more serious the more the government sees all the drugs getting in
FedEx and UPS can already open your packages if they feel like it because they are private couriers. USPS needs to have a postal inspector get a warrant. I don't recall hearing anything about that changing.

This is why it's so important to keep USPS around, they are THE ONLY mailing organization that is required to uphold any privacy laws whatsoever.

FedEx and UPS can already open your packages if they feel like it because they are private couriers. USPS needs to have a postal inspector get a warrant. I don't recall hearing anything about that changing.

This is why it's so important to keep USPS around, they are THE ONLY mailing organization that is required to uphold any privacy laws whatsoever.
I won’t be surprised when that’s changed in the coming months. They truly are going to try and halt steroids/other drugs. Bring down the mailing system: you’ve pretty much won the war on drugs in the states

He’s getting access to pharmaceutical grade Testosterone and HGH. That’s probably all he uses. Maybe a sprinkle of Deca. He’s the rock. He can get whatever he wants in pharmaceutical form. I’d bet my life He’s not using UGL. Not many good UGLs even exist. I would guess it only gets worse from here seeing as the Biden administration plans to really dial in on overseas packs

i thought he and all of Hollywood was getting their gear from JuicePal?

What a stupid fucking question. Why wouldnt he be on HRT with test and GH year around as well?

Why wouldnt he up the dose when training for something like a movie? makes no sense to me.

The Rock has been on gear for decades, I’m sure he’ll do what he needs to do to get the physique he needs for a role. It’s not like it’s a big deal for him. He had some fairly gnarly gyno as a younger adult, which I suspect was gained from a dbol only cycle that would have been common at the time.

Clearly you never shipped something out international cargo at a major airport. You'd be surprized how they operate. At some airports you have 20 different countries operating they're own area.

Back