Dirts Brew log

Made the deca 400mg/ml and some more tne 100mg/ml and vialed up some masteron 350 I had in a media bottle. The deca has a yellow tent but imma rill with it.. deca raws and test c raws kinda have the same distinct smell to me.. here is my stash I have made up so far..please feel free to fire me up on my lame labels.
View attachment 292107
View attachment 292102View attachment 292103View attachment 292104View attachment 292105View attachment 292106
Bro did your filters ever come in yet from Ks-tek? I got a tracking that’s not tracking lol

Bro did your filters ever come in yet from Ks-tek? I got a tracking that’s not tracking lol
I was kinda holding off on the subject cause its been an ordeal but hopefully gonna work out.. I will know by the end of next week hopefully. So i ordered directly from their website and they sent me a tracking that did not work either. I sent a few emails over the course of a week with no response so i went through and searched up the feller on here tghat suggested them and he told me to contact them through AliExpress. I did so and they responded almost immediately (it was night time here so depends on the time of day if you get a response immediately cause time difference) They told me they contacted the shipper and assured me that it was on the way. I gave it a couple days and message them back about the tracking number not working still. This time when they check they said the shippers had lost the package and offered me an immediate refund. I told them i didnt want a refund i wanted the 400 bucks worth of stuff i ordered and could they just resend another package. This was last week sometime and they have sent me a new tracking with a shipping company i am familiar with and the package just left China on the move. I talk to these Fuxkers everyday. They claim in the order is some extra filters and stuff for my trouble so we shall see. The comms has been great with them through alliexpress and they have great reviews on there. Unfortunately the never have responded to my direct emails.. so if you are having the same issues contact them on there. I was going to do a write up once this package arrives.. Hopefully everything works out i will share a post when i know. I paid through paypal so im not to worried about not getting my money back if it dont work out..

I was kinda holding off on the subject cause its been an ordeal but hopefully gonna work out.. I will know by the end of next week hopefully. So i ordered directly from their website and they sent me a tracking that did not work either. I sent a few emails over the course of a week with no response so i went through and searched up the feller on here tghat suggested them and he told me to contact them through AliExpress. I did so and they responded almost immediately (it was night time here so depends on the time of day if you get a response immediately cause time difference) They told me they contacted the shipper and assured me that it was on the way. I gave it a couple days and message them back about the tracking number not working still. This time when they check they said the shippers had lost the package and offered me an immediate refund. I told them i didnt want a refund i wanted the 400 bucks worth of stuff i ordered and could they just resend another package. This was last week sometime and they have sent me a new tracking with a shipping company i am familiar with and the package just left China on the move. I talk to these Fuxkers everyday. They claim in the order is some extra filters and stuff for my trouble so we shall see. The comms has been great with them through alliexpress and they have great reviews on there. Unfortunately the never have responded to my direct emails.. so if you are having the same issues contact them on there. I was going to do a write up once this package arrives.. Hopefully everything works out i will share a post when i know. I paid through paypal so im not to worried about not getting my money back if it dont work out..
Yea I found them on AliExpress and made my order from there. They was actually a little cheaper than the direct website. Hopefully we get our shit we ordered, just thought I’d ask and see since I know you ordered some. I’ll follow up when I get mine or bitch some more when I don’t lol. Happy brewing bro

Sponsors

Latest posts