Dirts Brew log

I will try this soon with just a small 50-60ml brew as this will be my first homebrew ever. I am looking to decrease the total weekly volume of oil I have to inject and this seems like the way to go.
I don't see any downfalls.. I have done 2 pins and no pip. But it's only been .4ml pins. I'm doing 200mg e5d for a cruise.. we shall see how that goes. May drop that to 180mg e5d.. going from cruise to blast may take a couple weeks longer to get everything going but that doesn't seem like too big a deal..

I curious to know the process on that.. 4 days doesn't seem like it is enought to be able to incubate any growth...jano said 14 days and my sister said 15-20 so both of their processes must be simular.. either way are you able to provide me with the place that does it for 12$?
It takes three days to get an antibiogram for feces. I don’t see why it would take more for a culture. They have special equipment to accelerate the growth.

Any lab in my country does it.

Last edited:
Glad man. Bet it works like a dream Hu? I love mine. Good job on yours. Try filling up a single 100ml vial next time and time it. Bet you will be surprised. Also point a hairdryer on it somehow on low heat and it will speed it even more.

For me it is the best invention since the discovery of testosterone. I consider people usng a caulking gun instead of this masochists

I use a heater with a air blower, but to be honest i don’t even need to.

Do you honestly consider 3-4 hours of your time every 6 months timespan such a chore? I brew 2-3 times a year now days and honestly it doesn't even blip in my time radar.

Do you honestly consider 3-4 hours of your time every 6 months timespan such a chore? I brew 2-3 times a year now days and honestly it doesn't even blip in my time radar.
When I posted this device originally it was not my intent to imply y'all are wasting your time with the caulking gun method. I was just posting it as an alternative.

If I know myself, I would get impatient with the caulking gun, gradually increase the pressure, and most likely blow out a filter or two. One day I was thinking about how to eliminate that as a possibility and threw together a 'proof of concept'. It worked well for a few months and I thought I'd share.

Well got the results back for quantitative and harmful substances analysis..I am still awaiting the results in the sterility test. It's seems as if you guys in here have taught me how to make good usable gear and I appreciate the help guys.. Rock Solid is Rock Solid!!! I will try and upload the raw data on the harmful substance testing here in a bit... this batch was make with beastraws.Test Report #48769 (2).png

Last edited:
Well got the results back for quantitative and harmful substances analysis..I am still awaiting the results in the sterility test. It's seems as if you guys in here have taught me how to make good usable gear and I appreciate the help guys.. Rock Solid is Rock Solid!!! I will try and upload the raw data on the harmful substance testing here in a bit... this batch was make with beastraws.View attachment 295311

Way to go, D, this is awesome.
I had no doubt. You must be proud of yourself.
And everyone who gave you their time and help is also at the heart of all this.

How are you?

I'm good .. thanks for asking!! Like @Spaceman Spiff has mention the concentration thing is so easy a caveman can do it!!
Credit where credit is due.
By the look of things, not everyone gets that right, for whichever reason that might be.
You must be excited to receive the rest of the tests. Those are going to be interesting.
It's awesome your sister was able to help you with this.

Credit where credit is due.
By the look of things, not everyone gets that right, for whichever reason that might be.
You must be excited to receive the rest of the tests. Those are going to be interesting.
It's awesome your sister was able to help you with this.
I'm confident that the gear is sterile but it will be great to get confirmation