Dirts Brew log

Yes they are because I found this whilst loading a truck!View attachment 298014
Thanks.

You do have much more experience reading QSC's thread, and I am grateful.

Source post since you rightly called out my shitty searching:

Tracy is a real customer service pro LOL. Keep giving them hell @Ateam2023 !!

Last edited:
Thanks.

You do have much more experience reading QSC's thread, and I am grateful.

Source post since you rightly called out my shitty searching:

Tracy is a real customer service pro LOL. Keep giving them hell @Ateam2023 !!
This is actually pretty funny. A vendor who comes out and states clearly they don't regularly test the sterility of their product. Anyway, good to know.

A quick update on last weeks Tren E 300. It crashes just a little in a cool environment. I think if i redirect my storage it will be ok though.
here is what we know
Tren E 250 22% bb holds great
Tren E 300 25% bb slight crash...
Peace
D

A quick update on last weeks Tren E 300. It crashes just a little in a cool environment. I think if i redirect my storage it will be ok though.
here is what we know
Tren E 250 22% bb holds great
Tren E 300 25% bb slight crash...
Peace
D
How cool if you have measured it? Will you try to just increase the BB a bit and keep the same concentration or just try to keep it in a warmer storage?

How cool if you have measured it? Will you try to just increase the BB a bit and keep the same concentration or just try to keep it in a warmer storage?
Ill just try keeping it in warmer storage. it will be fine i think.. unless the test come back 10 mg over i may at just a tad bb to each vial but probly not.. i had a kit of qsc tren e that was crashed that i used with no problems. i heat up my oil before injection anyway. its only 1 vial just a hair stran at the present time . temp was down to upper 50s about. so i think it will be fine at room temp.

Ill just try keeping it in warmer storage. it will be fine i think.. unless the test come back 10 mg over i may at just a tad bb to each vial but probly not.. i had a kit of qsc tren e that was crashed that i used with no problems. i heat up my oil before injection anyway. its only 1 vial just a hair stran at the present time . temp was down to upper 50s about. so i think it will be fine at room temp.
Damn muricans with your stupid fahrenheit ahaha

So around 12c yeah that's low. I don't plan my gear to ever get below 65F at worse.

But maybe I'll just opt for 26% BB or to keep tren E at 250mg max. Seems the better option. Less BB more or less same concentration, not big of a difference injection volume wise.

300mg would be nice because I can do 0.5 X2 a week and be done with it.

PIP is still a big IF tho

Damn muricans with your stupid fahrenheit ahaha

So around 12c yeah that's low. I don't plan my gear to ever get below 65F at worse.

But maybe I'll just opt for 26% BB or to keep tren E at 250mg max. Seems the better option. Less BB more or less same concentration, not big of a difference injection volume wise.

300mg would be nice because I can do 0.5 X2 a week and be done with it.

PIP is still a big IF tho
The tren E 250 i made a few moths ago is holding great at 22%. zero pip at 1.5ml
I will keep you guys posted on how the crashing goes.. lets buckle up first!

Yeah that bitch would be nasty to pin if not heated up :)

Thanks for the 250mg no pip reports. That looks great and it's still a great perfect total dosage 1.5ml week of tren E 250mg.
I wouldn't personally use more than that, so I'll maybe opt for that in my upcoming brew.

Keep us posted and thank you as usual for your fantastic contribution on the homebrew world :)

Yeah that bitch would be nasty to pin if not heated up :)

Thanks for the 250mg no pip reports. That looks great and it's still a great perfect total dosage 1.5ml week of tren E 250mg.
I wouldn't personally use more than that, so I'll maybe opt for that in my upcoming brew.

Keep us posted and thank you as usual for your fantastic contribution on the homebrew world :)
I meant 1.5ml per pin my bad...

Sponsors

Latest posts

Back