Do you plan to blast in old age (40+)?

I have held on to it for about as long as I can.... I will have to make the decision before long to shave the head or keep rocking it!View attachment 292346

Yeah, we're kinda in the same place, perhaps mine is a little more progressed because i have a receding crown as well and i'm just giving it sometime until it gets worse and shave it all. Currently it looks bad only from above, but i'm 6'0 and only tall dudes see it mostly lol.

I was really thinking how boring is to shave it every couple days but on the other hand the shit i'm doing now with minoxidil, RU, fancy shampoo and ketoconazole and watch out what aas to run to not make it worse etc..it will be less cumbersome to just shave it and live free.

Yeah, we're kinda in the same place, perhaps mine is a little more progressed because i have a receding crown as well and i'm just giving it sometime until it gets worse and shave it all. Currently it looks bad only from above, but i'm 6'0 and only tall dudes see it mostly lol.

I was really thinking how boring is to shave it every couple days but on the other hand the shit i'm doing now with minoxidil, RU, fancy shampoo and ketoconazole and watch out what aas to run to not make it worse etc..it will be less cumbersome to just shave it and live free.
I'm about 6'1 so same boat but I do no regiments