Do you plan to blast in old age (40+)?

I have held on to it for about as long as I can.... I will have to make the decision before long to shave the head or keep rocking it!View attachment 292346

Yeah, we're kinda in the same place, perhaps mine is a little more progressed because i have a receding crown as well and i'm just giving it sometime until it gets worse and shave it all. Currently it looks bad only from above, but i'm 6'0 and only tall dudes see it mostly lol.

I was really thinking how boring is to shave it every couple days but on the other hand the shit i'm doing now with minoxidil, RU, fancy shampoo and ketoconazole and watch out what aas to run to not make it worse etc..it will be less cumbersome to just shave it and live free.

Yeah, we're kinda in the same place, perhaps mine is a little more progressed because i have a receding crown as well and i'm just giving it sometime until it gets worse and shave it all. Currently it looks bad only from above, but i'm 6'0 and only tall dudes see it mostly lol.

I was really thinking how boring is to shave it every couple days but on the other hand the shit i'm doing now with minoxidil, RU, fancy shampoo and ketoconazole and watch out what aas to run to not make it worse etc..it will be less cumbersome to just shave it and live free.
I'm about 6'1 so same boat but I do no regiments

I have held on to it for about as long as I can.... I will have to make the decision before long to shave the head or keep rocking it!View attachment 292346
It's not that bad.
Yet.
I think this is the first "hairdo" picture I have seen here.
I can chop off some of mine and donate it to you, D.
We' ll make a little toupee and you will look like a very hot version of Elton John.

Have to say I like a good head of hair.
Robert Plant in 1975.
No so much the style but the mass of hair he had was fabulous.
What a man.
He still has most of it.

The fact you are tall makes it less obvious, like Eddie is saying.

My offer stands, though.
Get out some bleach, because it is brown, and you are gtg.

It's not that bad.
Yet.
I think this is the first "hairdo" picture I have seen here.
I can chop off some of mine and donate it to you, D.
We' ll make a little toupee and you will look like a very hot version of Elton John.

Have to say I like a good head of hair.
Robert Plant in 1975.
No so much the style but the mass of hair he had was fabulous.
What a man.
He still has most of it.

The fact you are tall makes it less obvious, like Eddie is saying.

My offer stands, though.
Get out some bleach, because it is brown, and you are gtg.
I appreciate the offer for the hair....but I dont think I can rock a toupee.. just couldn't pull it off. The whole Austin Powers look. .. lol

40 is not old! In my mind anyways, you have more the ability then ever to self bio-hack and live life to the fullest. I also didn't kill myself on gear...started mid 20's when my growth and progress had come to a hault but even then it was so mild until I educated myself on cycles and such. Sometimes on the down side of mid 30's "cycling" just didn't make sense...I had more issues coming off...that's when I started a high dosed TRT or what some now would call a cruise. I add little compounds here and there but the ups and downs I try to avoid...I prefer slow gradual hills! I'm 47 now, my bloods are good. I do think at this age now more than ever bloods are important! Other than that why not live each day to its fullest!
What’s your regimen?