Do you plan to blast in old age (40+)?

I see your point, but I figure test is pretty healthy but if I start adding in hgh and insulin, it increases my risk of cancer etc…. I’m trying to minimize risks. It’s like saying since you drink, you mind as well smoke too cause drinking isn’t healthy.
Nah, HGH is not carcinogenic, IF you have an active cancer it will speed it up. If that was the case, decades of HEAVY HGH usage in the bb community would have been plagued by cancers.

As for insulin, not needed for the vast majority of people, including moderate HGH users. One can mediate insulin sensitivity with other means if the need arises from HGH usage like metformin or glp-1s.

If you care about longevity, lower your protein intake, quit resistance training, up the low intensity cardio, quit alcohol, use metformin and whatever suppresses igf1.

All of the data that show an increase in longevity from protein restriction and specifically an inhibition of mTOR signaling come from rodent studies. Humans are not rodents. Rodents tend to die of different things than humans.

There is a plausible mechanism of action that suggests that some amount of mTOR inhibition in humans may increase longevity, but there's no data supporting that. Right now, there is no good scientific consensus on what body composition is optimal for longevity.

What is well understood is the fact that sarcopenia and loss of bone density are huge issues for folks that make it into their later years. Older folks also tend to absorb protein less well as they age. For these reasons, it's probably a good idea to continue resistance training and keep the protein high for the benefit of longevity.

In general, I still don't understand why anyone who is not involved in competing and/or making money out of their body would ever consider getting involved with using insulin.

I share you feelings on this. It's a risky endeavor, maybe worthwhile if one wants to get really goddamn huge, but that's more of a young person's game.