Does your penis grow?

@alphastrength50 start a beginner jelqing routine bro. That plus hgh and gear for recovery you'll be hung in no time. I'm reasonably close to 8x6 I'm getting ready to start. Wanna b reasonably above 8x6 in 2016. They say the first half inch in girth comes in a couple weeks. GL yanking on your penis train safe :)

Edit: full disclosure hovering above 7x5

My wife was giving me head yesterday and told me I looked bigger. Its all about losing fat and better blood flow and manscaping. Im also cutting and doing alot of cardio lately. @BBC is the king of penis growth, he will have a definitive answer.

Would I be correct to assume you meant @BBC3 ? BBC3 is better than google.com and when I read his posts I have to google about every 10th word.:(

My boy who runs gear swears he thickened his cock by getting a boner and hanging a wet towel from it and bouncing it up and down. I can't vouch as I haven't tried it yet.

My boy who runs gear swears he thickened his cock by getting a boner and hanging a wet towel from it and bouncing it up and down. I can't vouch as I haven't tried it yet.

Fuck that shit that has torn penis tendon wrote all over that. I'd rather try doing cock push ups.

Haha lmfao

To be honest my dog is like 160lb. When he goes to chew on his nuts his red rocket comes out. My girl looks at me then at him. Then there is a akward silence. I admit I'm jelous :(

Least she can still get it, and it's in the same house hold

My girl loves the tren dick! She does have high blood preassure and asthma though .......thought she was going to die on me one night.