Dogs

She's called Alexa. The previous owner gave her this name ... :-D She's a year now and she has big trouble with impulse control and hunting.

The previous owner decided to give here away because she is a bit challenging. He brought her from turkey, separated to early from her mother.. but now she is since 5 month our family member.

We don't exactly know which race she belongs to. She could be a husky mix but with 18 kg she's very small.

She's called Alexa. The previous owner gave her this name ... :-D She's a year now and she has big trouble with impulse control and hunting.

The previous owner decided to give here away because she is a bit challenging. He brought her from turkey, separated to early from her mother.. but now she is since 5 month our family member.

We don't exactly know which race she belongs to. She could be a husky mix but with 18 kg she's very small.
The main thing is that you love her, and I am sure that you will have a good time with her. The dog has found its home.

Found out Tuesday a mass on my Bruce’s rump was cancerous. Booked him in for surgery asap which happened Thursday.

They took out three tumours and really tried to keep the stitches to a minimum.

He’s sleeping away the day on some painkillers while I keep an eye on him. I know we all say this but my dog is my whole world so the thought of losing him to Cancer is a terrifying thought. He’s only 7.

View attachment 163335View attachment 163336
Any update? Don't feed any seed oils and try fenbendazole.

With what such recommendations, personal experience?
I've been doing a lot of research and I also have a lot of my own regrets.......

There's no single magic solution to these problems, but I'm consistently coming to the conclusion that seed oils are killing our pets. And in regards to fenbendazole, it prevents, and in many cases, cures cancers (of all types). It's extremely safe and well tolerated. There are many more things that can be done, but I wanted to throw that out there and see if there was any interest.

(Beautiful dog by the way, and always a fan of pics. I didn't see. Did you spay her or no?).

Last edited:
I've been doing a lot of research and I also have a lot of my own regrets.......

There's no single magic solution to these problems, but I'm consistently coming to the conclusion that seed oils are killing our pets. And in regards to fenbendazole, it prevents, and in many cases, cures cancers (of all types). It's extremely safe and well tolerated. There are many more things that can be done, but I wanted to throw that out there and see if there was any interest.

(Beautiful dog by the way, and always a fan of pics. I didn't see. Did you spay her or no?).
Thank you for your help, I will definitely take this into account in the diet of the dog.
No, she is not sterilized. She is a sweet girl who loves attention and being photographed. Our favorite.

Thank you for your help, I will definitely take this into account in the diet of the dog.
No, she is not sterilized. She is a sweet girl who loves attention and being photographed. Our favorite.
They will pressure you to sterilize her. Over and over again. And if she gets an infection, or Pyometra, they will try to scare you and tell you that you must do the operation, and sterilize her, or she will die. This is not true. They will lie to you and put you under tremendous pressure and scare you. The pro-sterilization agenda is like a cult.

There is an alternative treatment, which consists of several injections of prostaglandins (basically, there are hormonal drugs that can resolve a pyometra very quickly and without surgery).

Just remember this.

And say no to seed oils.

I just want to add something very important:
Parasites are a huge problem, and they are killing our pets. Every owner should give their pet deworming medications, often (every week would be great). They are safe (ivermectin is not safe for Collie type dogs, be aware).

These parasites are almost never discovered
or diagnosed. There are so many parasites and so many diseases they can cause. I am talking in the hundreds to thousands for both. They can mimic everything, especially cancers. Have you heard of things like Echinococcosis and Alveolar hydatid disease?

Using anti-parasitic medications will prevent these diseases and cure most of them. You have to use them consistently.

Most veterinarians don't have a clue, so you're on your own.

They will pressure you to sterilize her. Over and over again. And if she gets an infection, or Pyometra, they will try to scare you and tell you that you must do the operation, and sterilize her, or she will die. This is not true. They will lie to you and put you under tremendous pressure and scare you. The pro-sterilization agenda is like a cult.

There is an alternative treatment, which consists of several injections of prostaglandins (basically, there are hormonal drugs that can resolve a pyometra very quickly and without surgery).

Just remember this.

And say no to seed oils.
This is very important information, I did not want to sterilize it at all. I feel sorry for my dog, like a child for us.

I just want to add something very important:
Parasites are a huge problem, and they are killing our pets. Every owner should give their pet deworming medications, often (every week would be great). They are safe (ivermectin is not safe for Collie type dogs, be aware).

These parasites are almost never discovered
or diagnosed. There are so many parasites and so many diseases they can cause. I am talking in the hundreds to thousands for both. They can mimic everything, especially cancers. Have you heard of things like Echinococcosis and Alveolar hydatid disease?

Using anti-parasitic medications will prevent these diseases and cure most of them. You have to use them consistently.

Most veterinarians don't have a clue, so you're on your own.
Yes, we give remedies for parasites every 2-3 weeks, our friend the dog breeder told us so.

Yes, we give remedies for parasites every 2-3 weeks, our friend the dog breeder told us so.
Ok. What remedies? Not all medications are equal, and most doses are too low. This is a topic you should learn about now. Almost nobody, not veterinarians nor breeders, know anything about this topic. I can show you deeper information if and when you have an interest.