Dogs

Our 1 and a 1/2 year old American Bulldog Cooper is no longer with us as of 3:30PM MST today. He was the best fucking dog ever and it broke our hearts but we decided the best thing to do was put him to sleep. He suffered extensive damage due to grand mal seizures and cluster seizures to the point where he wasn't behaving as himself anymore and his seizures were getting progressively worse over time.

It was so damn hard to see him go and one of the most emotionally draining experiences I've ever had. My wife and I have been balling our eyes out all day and its so quiet in the house now. I miss him so fucking much its crazy. I feel like he will pop around the corner any minute with his tongue hanging out...

You will be missed Cooper. RIP Love you with all my heart buddy.

July 9th 2020 - January 1st 2022

View attachment 159531
Sorry to hear of your loss. He was a beautiful boy!

Our 1 and a 1/2 year old American Bulldog Cooper is no longer with us as of 3:30PM MST today. He was the best fucking dog ever and it broke our hearts but we decided the best thing to do was put him to sleep. He suffered extensive damage due to grand mal seizures and cluster seizures to the point where he wasn't behaving as himself anymore and his seizures were getting progressively worse over time.

It was so damn hard to see him go and one of the most emotionally draining experiences I've ever had. My wife and I have been balling our eyes out all day and its so quiet in the house now. I miss him so fucking much its crazy. I feel like he will pop around the corner any minute with his tongue hanging out...

View attachment 159531
So sad..

My condolences.

View attachment 159531
He's a beauty. Condolences

View attachment 159531
My condolences, very sorry, because this is a full-fledged member of the family and a friend was for you.

Greetings from Germany!
This is 4 year old Beagle Balu :)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    165.4 KB · Views: 2
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    242.3 KB · Views: 2
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    265.8 KB · Views: 2