I have no clue if this is legit gear or not but the fancy boxes in my opinion are a complete waste of money and the fancy names for the gear is silly - that’s my opinion

Hello, sir!

Actually, I understand your point, and I would share it, if only...

If only you would have two COMPLETELY same products, but one with a beautiful fancy box covered by Svarovsky shit, and another one is a simple plastic box. Yes. I would choose the second one... if only it would be the same.

In the introductory video Driada showed the lab and the price of ALL the printing that have been done during this time + designer work, cannot be compared with the price of even one machine from this lab.

Driada puts a lot of effort into their work, products, raw materials, and business, and so it would be just disrespectful to themselves to put their brainchild into an ugly "coffin", so they choose a cool cover.

Driada loves her product and "dresses" it well enough, you don't pay a dime for its cool designs.

So let's exhale - this beauty is for free)

Last edited:
hello, other means of payment are envisaged? thank you
Hello , sir!

i replied you in DM yesterday but you didnt answer.
if you tell the DM the details, we can sort it out and help you
There is bank transfer payments also.... and maybe more ,but in DM

Last edited:
Hello, sir!

Actually, I understand your point, and I would share it, if only...

If only you would have two COMPLETELY same products, but one with a beautiful fancy box covered by Svarovsky shit, and another one is a simple plastic box. Yes. I would choose the second one... if only it would be the same.

In the introductory video Driada showed the lab and the price of ALL the printing that have been done during this time + designer work, cannot be compared with the price of even one machine from this lab.

Driada puts a lot of effort into their work, products, raw materials, and business, and so it would be just disrespectful to themselves to put their brainchild into an ugly "coffin", so they choose a cool cover.

Driada loves her product and "dresses" it well enough, you don't pay a dime for its cool designs.

So let's exhale - this beauty is for free)

In my opinion, presentation in general (packaging, amps, nicely pressed pills), all goes toward me feeling confident that what I’m putting in my body is legit.

It shows you have your shit together, that you have the organisational skills and the money to run a professional operation. So when I inject 1ml of oil I know it’s actually 250mg of Test U and not a random amount of whatever raws were in stock at the time.

No Svarovsky please though. That’s a step too far :)

Everything is very clear here, just one question: Which brand was this before? Has to be a rebrand from another lab. Primus ray labs maybe?

Hello, sir!

I think you understand the considerations of our privacy, however, I will tell you this: Driada Medical employees are experienced and have a good work experience in different places, but the brand is new, not renamed or something, team and the laboratory was built from scratch.

In my opinion, presentation in general (packaging, amps, nicely pressed pills), all goes toward me feeling confident that what I’m putting in my body is legit.

It shows you have your shit together, that you have the organisational skills and the money to run a professional operation. So when I inject 1ml of oil I know it’s actually 250mg of Test U and not a random amount of whatever raws were in stock at the time.

No Svarovsky please though. That’s a step too far :)

Thanks sir!

It is very pleasant that you like our approach, we also always publish up-to-date analyzes of batches so that you know exactly how much substance is in the ampoules.

It's a pity, but it looks like Svaorvski idea will have to be canceled;)

New products.jpg

Friends, we continue to expand our range of products. As mentioned earlier, we are launching the production of all oil preparations in 10 ml vials.

Sustanon and testosterone enanthate are already available for you.

We know how many people are waiting for the vials, so very soon we will excite you with new positions!

Last edited:
I have a question for @Driada Medical
I bought your gh, in the package there are 2 vials of 50ul.
Could I know exactly how many ml of liquid each vial contains in order to do the conversion on the syringe? Thank you

Sponsors