Good afternoon sir.

Let's start with what is obvious to everyone - Driada Medical has spent a lot of effort and resources on building a laboratory in order to create the highest quality product for you. It also cost the company a lot of effort and money to make tests of raw materials and after that - tests of finished products. Can anyone really believe after that the product is not working? I think there can be no doubt that we are trying our best.

Now let's start with your complaint. You received an order on 03/07/2022 (we send a screenshot from the email to confirm this). 3 days have passed, during which nothing could happen even if you didn’t inject yourself. The collapse of libido, pumping and strength cannot disappear at least because there are still previous products in your blood.

You should be more careful and tactful.
Before declaring something, take the necessary minimum - a blood test for hormones (estradiol, prolactin, testosterone, SHBG) and think first of all what YOU did wrong, and then look for a problem in other external factors.

Make an analysis in Janoshik of our products. If there is "empty oil" - in this case, you can really poke your finger at us. So far, your statements look groundless and everyone present here will confirm this. We have already received a lot of reviews of Driada Medical products and they are very previous labdifferent from what you write.

We don't play politics, we do the best we can. We are extremely honest with u. Do the same as well.3
appointment i
O
If I kick start 1g test e with my previous lab, my libido skyrockets the next day.

Same with bolde, it kicks in 3 days affter first injection. I am a fast responder and don't need weeks to feel the gear.

I will do a blood work for Sure but it's not because to prove that you sell garbage, but to check my health. My appointment is on 17th March which is enough to prove that you scam

Hello, sir! Thank you for your question.

We are the sales department of Driada Medical Brand, so you can ask us and we will help you get access to any information you are interested in.

People, who work in the lab can not work in a sales department in the same time.

Thanks)
When I asked you if you were a reseller or actually Driada, you said this, making it seem as if you were a single entity, now I check your website, and the top banner says "Authorized Premium Reseller", which is what I asked you, and you answered incorrectly.

appointment i
O
If I kick start 1g test e with my previous lab, my libido skyrockets the next day.

Same with bolde, it kicks in 3 days affter first injection. I am a fast responder and don't need weeks to feel the gear.

I will do a blood work for Sure but it's not because to prove that you sell garbage, but to check my health. My appointment is on 17th March which is enough to prove that you scam

Wait, so you have been on 3 days and you are saying the gear is bunk?

All that fancy intro, just to sell us oil only lmao @Driada Medical I have three unopened packs. 1 tren e 1Bolde U 1Test e. On your page you say I can send order back and get refund. I want to send the 3 unopened packs back. Obviously you send refund after receiving the package.

I am NOT satisfied with your products. Just to make it clear.
Bro im just talking about their dbol, the dbol i got (ordered from deuspower) was without any effect like i literally took 100mg preworkout and didnt feel anything

i'm from germany and i got bunk gear from pharmacom (i can prove my order but i cannot prove that it was 100%bunk). In europe are rumors that pharmacom is sending the legit stuff to the usa and the low quality stuff to europe.

EVERYTIME A LAB USES JANOSHIK FOR CREDIBILITY I KNOW INSTANTLY THAT THERE ARE FAKE AND SELLING GARBAGE

LMAO SHUT THE FUCK UP INBRED I ORDERED 4 TIMES FROM YOUR SHIT PAGE TO TEST DIFFERENT BRANDS YOU OFFER AND ALL 4 OF THEM WAS FAKE JUST FUCKING OIL

Golden labs is shit and everything they sell is garbage, the also are super retarded

Emptied 2 vials test e and 2 vials boldenon Cyp zero effect, only insane pip.
First and last order, will stick to Balkan and sp
I guess we’ll just add them to the list of bunk labs due to your feelZ.

I guess we’ll just add them to the list of bunk labs due to your feelZ.
Thank you very much for not standing aside, for doing your investigation and posting it on our thread.

We want to express our personal recognition to you, thanking you for your concern. If you want to try our products, we give you a 30% discount on your first order.

Have a good day!

When I asked you if you were a reseller or actually Driada, you said this, making it seem as if you were a single entity, now I check your website, and the top banner says "Authorized Premium Reseller", which is what I asked you, and you answered incorrectly.
Good afternoon.

Thank you for helping us get better and pointing out our shortcomings. We are indeed the sales department of Driada Medical, and have already corrected the wording Authorized Premium Reseller.

Have a good day!

I see you posted labs for halo earlier, must have read through too quickly, but great result! Do you know when mk677/bpc157 will be in stock?
Thanks sir! Regarding these products - we are working on it. We cannot say the exact dates, but probably the entire peptide group of drugs will be manufactured faster and next in our plans is the SARMS line along with MK-677.

At the moment we are preparing a printing house for peptides. Each package will also contain an ampoule of water for injection. Thank you for your interest in us - we will make the highest quality product for you.

Thank you very much for not standing aside, for doing your investigation and posting it on our thread.

We want to express our personal recognition to you, thanking you for your concern. If you want to try our products, we give you a 30% discount on your first order.

Have a good day!
Appreciate it brother but I already ordered last month. I’ll be taking advantage of the HPLC testing as well :).

Appreciate it brother but I already ordered last month. I’ll be taking advantage of the HPLC testing as well :).
In this case, your discount will be transferred to the next order. We will write you a personal message and give you a promo code ;).

Do I understand correctly, that you are planning to conduct blind testing?

hello, some products like testosterone, boldenone, primobolan, are very popular with high concentrations (testosterone 400mg / ml, primobolan + 200mg / ml ....) do you think of selling them? mixes with 2 or 3 molecules are considered,? thank you

Promo.jpg

Friends, we remind you that right now we have promotion "25/25".

The first 25 people who place an order and post a detailed review with a photo after (and preferably an injections experience too) will receive a fat 25% discount on their next order.

And here are the first reviews with photos:

Order received from dryad. Impeccable packaging. 8 days to reach Western Europe. Soon I will draw blood, I plan to do a trt with testo undecanato and I will also use oxandrolone pre-workout 30mg. thank you dryad

My Package just came, everything looks fine for now, but for the love of god please use a bit less Package Tape next time, was hard to cut it open even with a cutter lol

Waited exactly 7 Days for it, stealth packaging was fine too

Only thing i really wish is that you guys put a bit more effort into your verification system, so it not only says "verified product" but for example "verified trenbolone acetate"

View attachment 161583

Friends, we remind you that right now we have promotion "25/25".

The first 25 people who place an order and post a detailed review with a photo after (and preferably an injections experience too) will receive a fat 25% discount on their next order.

And here are the first reviews with photos:
Considering you've done your research on meso, you should know, that offering discounts for reviews or any other kind of financial incentive is heavily frowned upon. It is not conducive to honest feedback, and can artificially skew reviews in a positive direction. If you know the rules of the underground this should be a no-go. Financial reimburcement for blind testing is a-ok and should be expected, but for reviews, hell no.

To be fair they didn’t stipulate it had to be a good review. I only gave them a good review because the experience was good (although I am still waiting for the HGH test results)

Considering you've done your research on meso, you should know, that offering discounts for reviews or any other kind of financial incentive is heavily frowned upon. It is not conducive to honest feedback, and can artificially skew reviews in a positive direction. If you know the rules of the underground this should be a no-go. Financial reimburcement for blind testing is a-ok and should be expected, but for reviews, hell no.
Good afternoon sir! Of course, we know how the community feels about those sources that give away free products in exchange for positive reviews and we fully support this principle! But there are a few things to note:

We DO NOT offer free gear for a positive review. The purpose of this promo is to get the most detailed and honest feedback with photos about the experience of ordering in our store. Therefore, it is worth clarifying once again that if, for some reason, the client is dissatisfied with the product or service and gives a REASONABLE and HONEST review, then he will also receive a discount on his next order, as compensation for the time and efforts spent. We don't want to bribe anyone in any way and we appreciate you sir speaking honestly with us. You can also expect an extremely honest and open dialogue from us.

hello, some products like testosterone, boldenone, primobolan, are very popular with high concentrations (testosterone 400mg / ml, primobolan + 200mg / ml ....) do you think of selling them? mixes with 2 or 3 molecules are considered,? thank you
Good afternoon, sir.
Driada Medical is currently busy implementing a planned list of 77 products, including peptides, sarms and a powdered form of growth hormone. As soon as we are done with this task, we will certainly be interested in the needs of the community.

Regarding products with a high concentration, we are not sure that such a concentration can be made safe for use, because usually a solvent is added there - guaiacol (you can find information about how this substance affects the body). Acute toxicity of guaiacol administered subcutaneously in the mouse - PubMed

Perhaps there are some other ways to dissolve the substance, but we don't know anything about it yet. If someone has such information, you can write your comment about the production of highly concentrated drugs. It is very interesting to hear the opinion of experts with Meso. We already have mix of 3 substances (Stakos): Trenbolone acetate, drostanolone propionate and testosterone propionate.