Are we talking years or months for a US domestic supplier?
Can't wait to get my gear in fancy boxes TBH
Now it is difficult for us to say anything concrete about it. We are making efforts to make it as soon as possible.

We are looking forward for your feedback about our products from you. Have a nice day.:)

I see you posted labs for halo earlier, must have read through too quickly, but great result! Do you know when mk677/bpc157 will be in stock?
Thank you sir!

Regarding these products, we are working on it. We cannot say the exact timing, but probably the entire peptide line will be manufactured faster and next in our plans is the SARMS together with MK-677.

At the moment we are creating packages for peptides. Each package will also contain an ampoule with water for injection.

Thank you for your interest in us - we will make the highest quality product for you.

So regarding shipment to the United States is there a standard practice or is it based on a individual basis conducted through email?

My apologies if this has been answered already, I just to the end of the thread after discovering it the other day, so my information retention isn’t the best.

So regarding shipment to the United States is there a standard practice or is it based on a individual basis conducted through email?

My apologies if this has been answered already, I just to the end of the thread after discovering it the other day, so my information retention isn’t the best.
Good afternoon! You can order from our website:

Code:
https://driadashop.eu/

This is standard practice, sir.

Have a nice day;)

Last edited:
Why don't you publish it publicly? Anyways, I'd love to see it too if you could PM me.
According to your numerous requests, we publish tests for growth hormone Driada Medical.

We know that Janoshik is the authoritative source of analyses on this forum, for this reason we did not post tests from another laboratory. The brand name is also not indicated here because we did this analysis primarily for ourselves.

Attachments

• 4_5865952640797510863.pdf
    161.8 KB · Views: 102
According to your numerous requests, we publish tests for growth hormone Driada Medical.

We know that Janoshik is the authoritative source of analyses on this forum, for this reason we did not post tests from another laboratory. The brand name is also not indicated here because we did this analysis primarily for ourselves.
Could you post the Janoshik result, ideally including the raw data for comparison to Agilent?

Good afternoon! You can order from our website:

Code:
https://driadashop.eu/

This is standard practice, sir.

Have a nice day;)
Thanks, I wasn’t sure from reading previously that you were hoping to have a US reseller if that meant shipping to the US wasn’t standard. Anyways I appreciate it. You have some decent prices on a couple of things I’ve been wanting to work with in the future.

Thanks, I wasn’t sure from reading previously that you were hoping to have a US reseller if that meant shipping to the US wasn’t standard. Anyways I appreciate it. You have some decent prices on a couple of things I’ve been wanting to work with in the future.
We ship to the USA, but getting a good partner is always a good solution for development.

Why not? If I'm interpreting it correctly, the Agilent test result is from September 2021, so I'm genuinely confused why it was sent there but not to Janoshik along your other products.
Soon we will send our product to Janoshik and post the results.

Getting alittle antsy on my order, on the site says 3-14 days after sent, my package left origin country on the 27th while being first registered on the 24th. Its just a small order for clen but would like to see whats going on, theres no update since the 27th. Anyoen else in the same boat?

Getting alittle antsy on my order, on the site says 3-14 days after sent, my package left origin country on the 27th while being first registered on the 24th. Its just a small order for clen but would like to see whats going on, theres no update since the 27th. Anyoen else in the same boat?
I wrote you a private message. Don't worry, in any case we do 100% reship