Yes my fiancé does know I blast and cruise. She actually does all my shots for me and does therapeutic phlebotomies from home. She’s an oncology nurse. I’m a very lucky man.
I’m in a similar boat. My wife is a body piercer and she does my shots.

Yes my fiancé does know I blast and cruise. She actually does all my shots for me and does therapeutic phlebotomies from home. She’s an oncology nurse. I’m a very lucky man.
You're very lucky. And it's great that there is trust in your relationship, because many people can't tell their wife about it, which of course is strange.

I was in a long term relationship, like 5 years, she knew ofcourse. Somehow everytime i ran tren at higher than 400mg we broke up hahaha

"INFORMATION ON DELIVERY

Each package meets high-security standards for stealth delivery. We use courier services, EMS, and regular mail for shipping.

• We work across the EU, except for a few countries: Switzerland, England, Norway, Finland, Sweden.
• We ship from the EU.
• Estimated delivery time for EU: 3-10 days."

Correction !
Say they do not ship to Finland!

"INFORMATION ON DELIVERY

Each package meets high-security standards for stealth delivery. We use courier services, EMS, and regular mail for shipping.

• We work across the EU, except for a few countries: Switzerland, England, Norway, Finland, Sweden.
• We ship from the EU.
• Estimated delivery time for EU: 3-10 days."

Correction !
Say they do not ship to Finland!
Huh?

As promised, we present even more products of the Driada Medical brand. Bottles of 10 ml.View attachment 161813
Nice! I've got a small order in to check some of the products out. But right out of the gate the communication has been 100% and my pack shipped within a day after payment verification and is already in transit.

I will update here when / if the pack lands. Hopefully, it doesn't hit ISC Chicago cause that place sucks, and packs sit for weeks on end. If all goes well I'll be placing a larger order next.

Nice! I've got a small order in to check some of the products out. But right out of the gate the communication has been 100% and my pack shipped within a day after payment verification and is already in transit.

I will update here when / if the pack lands. Hopefully, it doesn't hit ISC Chicago cause that place sucks, and packs sit for weeks on end. If all goes well I'll be placing a larger order next.
Thank you for your feedback.
Best Regards!