Welcome!
We would like to draw your attention to the fact that now a convenient "quick" order option has appeared in our online store, presented in the form of a list of all products without exception, as well as their available quantity. Carry out your orders in just a few clicks!

For each product, the corresponding images of packaging and laboratory test are presented.

The option works conveniently both on a computer and on a portable device, and the ability to download a list of products in PDF format can be useful when preparing bulk orders.

We will introduce new products to you very soon, so stay with us and follow our updates!

All strength and health

1.jpg

Friends, remind you, that we guarantee to send a track code of your package within 72 hours of payment. If it is not available, you will get a 10% discount on your next order.

We also monitor shipments and make sure to notify you when the parcel crossed the border and was delivered to the post office.

We always ask customers if there are any problems and whether they have picked up the parcel.

Also remind you, that each package meets high-security standards for stealth delivery. We use courier services, EMS, and regular mail for shipping.

After payment is received, we process orders within 24-72 hours (we do not ship on weekends or national holidays).

Estimated delivery time:

EUROPE: 3 - 14 DAYS
UNITED STATES AND OTHER COUNTRIES: 7-21 DAYS

The delivery cost is 20 euros. For orders over 200 euros, we provide free delivery.

Hi @Driada Medical ,
Do you have HGH test yet would like to purchase your liquid HGH.
Will you be offering HGH price in future or giving any discounts for bulk?

Also i am interested in one substance ITPP that i cant find nowhere else to buy and i assume a lot of others would be interested too.

Hi @Driada Medical ,
Do you have HGH test yet would like to purchase your liquid HGH.
Will you be offering HGH price in future or giving any discounts for bulk?

Also i am interested in one substance ITPP that i cant find nowhere else to buy and i assume a lot of others would be interested too.
Good afternoon, sir. We have tests for growth hormone, but from another laboratory. Soon we will also do a test in Janoshik.

If you buy in bulk, the price of growth hormone or others products is lower. Our wholesale prices start from 2000 euros. Please, write PM to get it.

At the moment we are working on the production of peptides. Soon we will be able to present them to you. After that, we will start working on SARMS and MK-677. In the future, we will be ready to listen to your wishes and create products that the community needs.

Best Regards

Attachments

• HGH Labs Test.pdf
    161.8 KB · Views: 31
How good is the stealth? Do they just pack everything very tightly or is there some kind of fake-box around everything that makes it look like an actually legit product, like Deus is doing

How good is the stealth? Do they just pack everything very tightly or is there some kind of fake-box around everything that makes it look like an actually legit product, like Deus is doing
Good afternoon, sir.

We make stealth packaging based on the experience of our packers. Parcels arrive well in all the specified countries.

Best wishes!

So will tests be done on each new batch for each product?
Yes sir, that's right, we will test every new batch. We believe that this approach will be able to prevent all sorts of misunderstandings that sometimes happen in our business. A new batch - new analyses.

This is what I hoped @Titan Labs would do in the UK but they decided to test the raws only. I get that it’s expensive though.
Tests cost money, it's true, as well as good equipment, but the most expensive thing is the trust of like-minded people, and in order to get it, it is necessary to do the work. That's exactly what we're doing.

From our side, we want to do everything that would be using our product - you were 100% confident in its quality and reliability.

They dont, they test the finished product. He covered this months ago that he would carry on with finish product testing.
I bought some Deca and Mast E from them a coupe of months ago. The Deca was tested but the Mast E (which was a new batch), wasn’t. My understanding was that they decided to stop testing finished product and only test raws? Maybe they’ve gone back on the decision? It would be great if that was the case.