I bought some Deca and Mast E from them a coupe of months ago. The Deca was tested but the Mast E (which was a new batch), wasn’t. My understanding was that they decided to stop testing finished product and only test raws? Maybe they’ve gone back on the decision? It would be great if that was the case.

Sorry brother you are correct, he did say he was reverting back to final product testing on all future batches.

Apologises for side tracking your thread @Driada Medical

I bought some Deca and Mast E from them a coupe of months ago. The Deca was tested but the Mast E (which was a new batch), wasn’t. My understanding was that they decided to stop testing finished product and only test raws? Maybe they’ve gone back on the decision? It would be great if that was the case.

From what I recall from a few weeks ago when I was interested in Titan products.....they stopped testing raws and just focus on finished product batches now.

I don't follow the lab anymore though so I'd suggest contacting them directly or posting on their thread for current updates/changes etc.

8 days from payment to delivery. Well packaged and well presented also.
Hello, sir! Thank you for your feedback and wish you a productive cycle with our products! We will be very pleased if in the future you write an honest detailed review of the results :)

Good day!

Most likely they will be available next month.

We will definitely publish news about it here.

Best Regards

Hello, sir!

This is truly an outstanding review!
We are very motivated that you enjoyed it so much!

It was decided that in addition to promotion 25\25, which is currently running, we will make a kind of competition:
the author of the best review will receive 250 euros of store credits in our shop!

It's all because of your feedback - really motivating!
Thank you and have a nice evening!!
By the way, when is the closing date for your €250 promo?

Unfortunately, we have not yet found such a delivery method that we can guarantee that the parcel will reach you. Our shipping department is working on this.
Buddy I often order gear from the EU and all they do is send it via Airmail from their own country such as Lithuania or Netherlands, then once it gets into the UK it comes via Royal Mail. Never had any problems - the occasional yellow sticker at customs to say no Tax paid but they still let it through :)

Buddy I often order gear from the EU and all they do is send it via Airmail from their own country such as Lithuania or Netherlands, then once it gets into the UK it comes via Royal Mail. Never had any problems - the occasional yellow sticker at customs to say no Tax paid but they still let it through :)

Ditto. Same here.

I've only ever had 1 EU import stopped in 20+ years and customs still let it through after inspection knowing it was anabolics and prescription drugs (personal use amount) but I get the feeling there's serious seizure problems now with our customs after brexit as some sources are almost too scared to even attempt shipping.

BTCDISCOUNT10-1920x900.jpeg

Dear friends, we will provide you a discount if you pay for the order with bitcoins!

A little instruction:

Step 1: Hover over the cart icon in the upper right corner;

1.png

Step 2: Click on the "CHECKOUT" button;

2.png

Step 3: Select the payment method "Bitcoin Online".

4.png

In the section calculating the total amount, you will see a line with the amount of your discount.

3.png

We wish you a pleasant shopping!

Code:
https://driadashop.eu/

With respect bro.....fuck bitcoin ROFL :)
As much of a pain in the arse as it is though mate for us to do, If I was a source in todays market its the only method of payment I would accept. Look at the amount of guys getting nicked now because they are offering other methods to keep the cash coming in.

Ya dont even take gear ya fucking muppet

Get a life and stop being a pathetic forum loser trying to troll and cause trouble. Internet parasites like you are the lowest form of scum on forums but if you're so sure that I don't use gear then perhaps you can explain this photo taken just now :rolleyes:

Hopefully now everyone else here will see you for what you really are (a sad and pathetic loser/troll !)

Don't expect any more replies from me. You're not even worth talking to.

thumbnail.jpeg