As much of a pain in the arse as it is though mate for us to do, If I was a source in todays market its the only method of payment I would accept. Look at the amount of guys getting nicked now because they are offering other methods to keep the cash coming in.

Times are changing, I understand that.
I'm getting stocked up this year with gear I can actually buy coz I can't be fuckin arsed with all this source/bitcoin bullshit anymore ;)

Buddy I often order gear from the EU and all they do is send it via Airmail from their own country such as Lithuania or Netherlands, then once it gets into the UK it comes via Royal Mail. Never had any problems - the occasional yellow sticker at customs to say no Tax paid but they still let it through :)
Thank you for the information.

The fact is that we always guarantee our customers that their parcel will come to them. If we are not sure about this, we do not make delivery. This is company policy. If you are ready to take the risks on yourself, then we are ready to discuss the shipment to your country on an individual basis.

Get a life and stop being a pathetic forum loser trying to troll and cause trouble. Internet parasites like you are the lowest form of scum on forums but if you're so sure that I don't use gear then perhaps you can explain this photo taken just now :rolleyes:

Hopefully now everyone else here will see you for what you really are (a sad and pathetic loser/troll !)

Don't expect any more replies from me. You're not even worth talking to.

View attachment 162386
Did you buy this for yourself? How long will this kit be enough for you?

Did you buy this for yourself? How long will this kit be enough for you?

This is all just for me. How long it lasts depends on if I'm blasting or cruising.

I like your previous post that says you are willing to work with customers if they accept the risks with shipping to certain countries. All I expect from a source is that they actually send the goods. I don't hold sources responsible for issues with customs seizures ;)

I'll contact you privately.

Good afternoon sir

I can't tell you the exact date, but very soon you will see the superdrol tests. As far as I know, the product has already been sent to the laboratory.

As for bulk order prices - they start at 2000 euros (the order may include multiple products). Write to us at PM and we will send you a price list.

Best Regards

4.jpg
REWARD POINTS LOYALTY SYSTEM
Once you register on the website, you will be able to earn and apply reward points at checkout. Rewards are an added bonus to your shopping experience on the website and just one of the ways we thank you for being a loyal customer.

HOW TO GET POINTS
1. Earn with registration on the website! After registration, 25 reward points will be added to your balance within 24 hours.

2. Every time you make a purchase you achieve points for each product - up to 20 - 90 points. On product page, you will see how much points you will get for the product purchase. After the order is confirmed, reward points will be added to your balance within 24 hours.

WHERE I CAN CHECK MY POINTS
You can always check your reward points balance on checkout and also in a special section chapter in your account

HOW TO USE POINTS
After receiving the reward points, you can use them for your subsequent orders as well as accumulate them on your balance. In one order, you can use 80% of your accumulated points.

POINTS AND COUPONS
Reward points can't be used with Coupons. You can use Reward points or Coupons separately.

1.jpg

Friends, we hope that your weekend was great ;)

Meanwhile, we continue to expand our product range and Superdrol 10 mg and Mesterolone 25 mg are available for you.

Code:
https://driadashop.eu/

Finally arrived!
Since theyre actually 70mcg ill start half a pill and give feedback in a day or two.
Do i get retroactive loyalty points??

Attachments

• 20220329_144535.jpg
    20220329_144535.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 48
Banner.jpg

Good afternoon friends!

We are launching an educational project where we will publish relevant content related to the use of pharmacology to obtain both sports results and to improve health.

You can read and ask questions on our Driada Education thread.

For convenience, articles will also be published in our telegram channel.
Subscribe and stay tuned.

Code:
https://t.me/driadaeducation

footer.jpg

View attachment 162561

Good afternoon friends!

We are launching an educational project where we will publish relevant content related to the use of pharmacology to obtain both sports results and to improve health.

You can read and ask questions on our Driada Education thread.

For convenience, articles will also be published in our telegram channel.
Subscribe and stay tuned.

Code:
https://t.me/driadaeducation

View attachment 162560
It would be great if that education can include on the use of PEDs in other sports, not just bodybuilding and power lifting. As someone who takes steroids for non-image enhancement reasons (rock climbing performance), it’s really hard to find relevant information out there. It’s all just bodybuilders.

Finally arrived!
Since theyre actually 70mcg ill start half a pill and give feedback in a day or two.
Do i get retroactive loyalty points??
Good afternoon, sir.

We will do everything as promised. The more detailed the review you make, the better it will be for those who are waiting for this to purchase the product. It is important that the review is really honest, regardless of whether you are satisfied with the products or there are some comments that we should take into account.

Best Regards!

It would be great if that education can include on the use of PEDs in other sports, not just bodybuilding and power lifting. As someone who takes steroids for non-image enhancement reasons (rock climbing performance), it’s really hard to find relevant information out there. It’s all just bodybuilders.
Thank you sir for your comment.

We really want to cover the topics of taking steroids and other pharmacology / supplements not only for bodybuilding but also to improve well-being and health indicators. If there is any specific topic that interests you - write it and we will try to come up with something.

Ho
Thank you sir for your comment.

We really want to cover the topics of taking steroids and other pharmacology / supplements not only for bodybuilding but also to improve well-being and health indicators. If there is any specific topic that interests you - write it and we will try to come up with something.
how to achieve performance enhancement (strength, recovery, work capacity), without gaining mass or water weight? This is what I spend my time researching. It would be interesting to see your take on the subject and useful for your customers who are into sport rather than bodybuilding.