Hello, sir!

..soon we will start releasing our products in 10 ml vials, so everyone will be happy!

But for now, feel free to enjoy our ampules)))

Amps are fine and your products/service looks very professional..

I see that you don't ship to UK though so, sadly, there's no possibility of doing any trade with you.
"Bitcoin only" would also be another pitfall for me personally anyway but I wish you every success with your business bro.

Amps are fine and your products/service looks very professional..

I see that you don't ship to UK though so, sadly, there's no possibility of doing any trade with you.
"Bitcoin only" would also be another pitfall for me personally anyway but I wish you every success with your business bro.
Thank you sir for appreciating our work.

Unfortunately, we do not ship products to the UK yet, but we are working to solve this problem.

Regarding payment - we also accept to a bank transfer.

Thank you sir for appreciating our work.

Unfortunately, we do not ship products to the UK yet, but we are working to solve this problem.

Regarding payment - we also accept to a bank transfer.

I'd be interested to know "why" you don't ship to UK at the moment bro? Is it increased customs/seizure issues at our UK borders or issues somewhere else along the supply chain?

If the situation changes and you start trading with UK please update this thread coz I'd probably add you to my source options.

I'd be interested to know "why" you don't ship to UK at the moment bro? Is it increased customs/seizure issues at our UK borders or issues somewhere else along the supply chain?

If the situation changes and you start trading with UK please update this thread coz I'd probably add you to my source options.
We will definitely contact you when we find a safe shipping method. It is important to us that we can guarantee that our customers will receive the product.

@Driada Medical just so you are aware that 1tank1 is banned from every UK Forum, i would be careful about shipping any product to him.

@Driada Medical just so you are aware that 1tank1 is banned from every UK Forum, i would be careful about shipping any product to him.
Sir, thank you for warning us, but we are out of politics.

We try to communicate with each client without paying attention to his background, unless of course he is an international terrorist who proclaims violence as a philosophy.

Also in life it is always important to understand that everyone can make mistakes and have a chance to correct their mistake

We try to communicate with each client without paying attention to his background, unless of course he is an international terrorist who proclaims violence as a philosophy.

Also in life it is always important to understand that everyone can make mistakes and have a chance to correct their mistake

Maybe a language barrier, but its not a coincidence that no sources want to deal with him…

I respect that attitude bro and sources/brands with integrity and high standards always get my attention.
I'm keeping you on my radar even though you don't ship to UK yet ;)
Thank you for understanding!

We always build relationships with partners for a long time, which means we must be confident in our ability to send parcels on an ongoing basis. It would not be correct to start working together and promise something without having a reliable supply.

Keep in touch

Don't believe fake news and gossip from silly idiots trolls and trouble makers on bbing forums bro. Most of them are just talking utter shit to fuel their own personal agendas in their sad, lonely, boring little lives in the real world :rolleyes:

The only way they can get any recognition in their pathetic lives is by coming on the internet and creating drama/fights/wars with other members in online forum groups :rolleyes:

I feel so sorry for these types of sad losers....

Our task is to provide everyone with high-quality products, convenient and best service, as well as to contribute to the community by bringing to the masses all the useful information that we know.
Participation in conflicts is not in our interests.

I hope you will be able to establish relations with each other, regardless of who is right and who is wrong.

Peacetime gives freedom for the birth of something bigger, creative and moving the world forward.

Have a nice day to everyone! (Handshake)

Don't believe fake news and gossip from silly idiots trolls and trouble makers on bbing forums bro. Most of them are just talking utter shit to fuel their own personal agendas in their sad, lonely, boring little lives in the real world :rolleyes:

The only way they can get any recognition in their pathetic lives is by coming on the internet and creating drama/fights/wars with other members in online forum groups :rolleyes:

I feel so sorry for these types of sad losers....

Tell me again how many usernames you’ve had again? Always keep on coming back dont ya stevie boy.

Our task is to provide everyone with high-quality products, convenient and best service, as well as to contribute to the community by bringing to the masses all the useful information that we know.
Participation in conflicts is not in our interests.

I hope you will be able to establish relations with each other, regardless of who is right and who is wrong.

Peacetime gives freedom for the birth of something bigger, creative and moving the world forward.

Have a nice day to everyone! (Handshake)

You've got a great attitude and a professional looking operation. Hopefully we can trade in the future if you ever offer your products to the UK.

Sorry about the silly childish trolls in this thread who are more interested in their personal agendas/fake news/forum drama than your actual products/service :rolleyes:

Tell me again how many usernames you’ve had again? Always keep on coming back dont ya stevie boy.
Dear friend, we kindly ask you to clarify all your differences with 1tank1 among themselves in PM. We don't want to mediate between your relationships. I hope you will come to an agreement.

Thank you so much for understanding.

Dear friend, we kindly ask you to clarify all your differences with 1tank1 among themselves in PM. We don't want to mediate between your relationships. I hope you will come to an agreement.

Thank you so much for understanding.

What is average shipping time to California from your location sir