Order #321885

Ordered 4x MK677, 4x Ostarine, 2x Oxa, 2x Proviron, 1x Enclo
Payment easy and fast
In Italy, arrived fast (6 working days), good and anonymous package, all perfect.
All this products are great, everything's fine.
I will stay with this company also for other products

IMG_5437.JPG

This was not my first order of driada products, but i wanted to review my experience so far.

Order was:
4 Test Cyp
40ml Primo

Ordering process smooth as always. Took 2 Weeks to arrive in central Europe. (Usually last orders took about 1-2 max. weeks, so thats perfect so far.

Both Products i use since 2 Months and have also lab test made for both (send them to driada to) . Both products are spot on what the lable claims.

Test Cyp and Primo goes in smoothly and little to no pip for me. The only thing that hast a pip for me is Primo if i inject more dann 2ml at the same time, but nothing what makes a problem :)

I recommend this brand because the products are great and lab tested.
IMG_4554.jpeg

This was not my first order of driada products, but i wanted to review my experience so far.

Order was:
4 Test Cyp
40ml Primo

Ordering process smooth as always. Took 2 Weeks to arrive in central Europe. (Usually last orders took about 1-2 max. weeks, so thats perfect so far.

Both Products i use since 2 Months and have also lab test made for both (send them to driada to) . Both products are spot on what the lable claims.

Test Cyp and Primo goes in smoothly and little to no pip for me. The only thing that hast a pip for me is Primo if i inject more dann 2ml at the same time, but nothing what makes a problem :)

I recommend this brand because the products are great and lab tested.
View attachment 275223
Test E gives some pretty foul pip at just over 1ml shots. It’s def gtg though, doing its job.

Alright, ordered HCG on the 4th, got it on the 16/17th, to Portugal. 2 weeks, not bad at all.

The delivery was extremely smooth, directly on my mail box, great packaging, no damage, and the package was not opened, which is strange because my country customs always does that.

I did forget to buy the water though.

I'm going to do a pregnancy test in some weeks time to know if it's good.

Attachments

• 20240117_214356.jpg
    20240117_214356.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 16
Alright, ordered HCG on the 4th, got it on the 16/17th, to Portugal. 2 weeks, not bad at all.

The delivery was extremely smooth, directly on my mail box, great packaging, no damage, and the package was not opened, which is strange because my country customs always does that.

It comes with water the last time i ordered.

i really love their packaging, the stealth....

It does, but it's only a 1ml ampoule for a 1x dose for fertility protocols. My shots will be much less than 2kiu, so I had to order a bottle of 10ml.

This is just to try it out, to see if my BALLS do indeed get bigger.
Come on man. You mix 1ml with 2000iu. If your dose is 500iu then You take 0.25ml.