What's going on with Driada and bank transfers orders?

It seems lot of people including me are having issue with their orders paid with bank transfers during the holidays.

From my side not much support/answers have been provided from Driada.

I do understand that the past weeks were extremely busy and banks were probably closed but they need to sort out and understand what's going.

It seems lot of people including me are having issue with their orders paid with bank transfers during the holidays.

I do understand that the past weeks were extremely busy and banks were probably closed but they need to sort out and understand what's going.
Too :(

Hello gentlemen!

The fact is that in different European countries, the period of Christmas and New Year holidays is different and the number of transfers now exceeds the norm, as do people on vacation.
For security purposes, we do not use simple translations, you should understand, and now there are some delays due to the above reasons.

In such crisis-like situations, Bitcoin turned out to be more reliable)

Thank you very much for trusting us, we resolved this situation without days off, but it isn’t easy when banks have weekends.

In any case, I assure you, the money will not be lost, and customers will receive their goods.

He intentado hablarles por privado pero la conversación ya no está.
Descanse una semana de HGH y desaparecieron los síntomas que les comentaron
Volví a retomarla y al cuarto día reaparecen,pérdida de apetito,dolor de cabeza,insomnio,pulsaciones altas,malestar general,parece clem,lo juraría por dios.
Fui al hospital y en los resultados apareció una infección,causada o no por la GH,no lo se.
También la prueba de sangre dio una poliglobulia, esto al menos verifica que la prueba de testo E 500 es buena.
la semana que viene me haré otra prueba esta vez de hormona y flebotomía.
no se enviar por privado,mándenme un dm y les pasare la prueba de sangre.

Hello everyone

Does anyone have any feedback on Driada MK677 tablets?

I've had quite a bit of feedback on MK liquids, but never on tablets.

(With IGF-1 blood test of course).

Thank you