My third Black Friday order arrived today.
This is now my thirteenth order.
I'm really extremely satisfied! :)

the support is very good. Questions are usually answered on the same day.

The quality is very good. the product always works.
the design is great.

I can recommend the source.
Hopefully it will stay that way for a long time.

Keep it up.

Attachments

• IMG_1569.jpeg
    IMG_1569.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 118
⭐WEEKLY VOTING RESULTS!⭐

Your choice is
Liothymed 25 mcg (T3 - Triiodothyronine).
50% discount is available until the end of the week.

Sportsmen stimulate their metabolic process by using liothymed, which causes a faster conversion of carbohydrates, proteins, and fats. Athletes are interested in stimulating fat burning. Liothymed may administrated in combination with different kinds of anabolic steroids.

By combining the drug with anabolic steroids, you can achieve a stronger anabolic effect. Therefore, taking everything right you will have more pronounced muscles. If you have a goal to acquire the perfect balance between a normal physique and large and strong muscles. Liothymed is ideal and will cope with it very effectively.

Effects:

✅ Regulates your metabolism;
✅ Burns fat;
✅ Increase anabolic processes and muscle growth.

For purchase⤵️

Code:
driadashop.eu/product-of-the-week?tracking=liothymed50dec

@Driada Medical

My black friday order landed last week. There was a minor delay in shipping due to some phone number issues, but that was really easily and quickly resolved. Once with the courier, the shipping was incredibly fast. All of the products were there and are of great quality. This is my third order with Driada and they have been great with all of them so far. Quality products, perhaps fastest shipping around, and very responsive team members for resolution of any issues. Recommend.

Anyone tried their anadrol? I'm on my 5th day now, I've become way more irritable and some slight headaches now and then but nothing else. Their test feels good, I'm going to draw bloods next week when it's peaked to check

Hello, sir!

Sorry for missing your message a bit. Anadrol can greatly increase blood pressure, and what you described looks like an increase in blood pressure - have you measured it?

A small black friday package this time. My first time using clenbuterol & modafinil from Driada and it works wonders. I immediately started to feel clen, even at 40mcg, so the cut is going well.
All in all, amazing quality as always. For the future, I'll stick with Driada.IMG_5260.jpg

Also would love to get the 25% discount, didn't get it from my past reviews :)

Gentlemen! We invite you to take part in our competition "DRIADA MEDICAL TRANSFORMATION CONTEST" :cool:

To learn more⤵️
Code:
https://t.me/+z4Nw7Uc4UdhjYTM8

❗️We also remind you that for registering in our shop you instantly get 25 Reward Points and 50 Points for subscribing to the channel.

To get points for a subscription, contact our manager @driada_contest (in telegram).

I decided to post about my order because Driada deserves it.

This was my first order with the company, taking advantage of Black Friday promo and i have to say a few things:
- Payment was extremely easy and confortable.
- Shipping was incredible fast in EU, despite they were saturated because of the promo
- MOST IMPORTANT THING: Products are fucking great, NO PIP, i cant even remember when a source was as smooth and painless than this one. They are legit, and im getting amazon results with them in my cut. I ordered some other products for the bulking phase as well as you can see in the photos.

Overall i recommend this source. I hope i can get 25% disccount with my review because i have to order the Halotestin that came back to stock this week :)

photo_2023-12-21_11-30-31.jpg

P.S: i asked about clen HPLC because i felt it from day one at 40mcg xD @Driada Medical

I decided to post about my order because Driada deserves it.

This was my first order with the company, taking advantage of Black Friday promo and i have to say a few things:
- Payment was extremely easy and confortable.
- Shipping was incredible fast in EU, despite they were saturated because of the promo
- MOST IMPORTANT THING: Products are fucking great, NO PIP, i cant even remember when a source was as smooth and painless than this one. They are legit, and im getting amazon results with them in my cut. I ordered some other products for the bulking phase as well as you can see in the photos.

Overall i recommend this source. I hope i can get 25% disccount with my review because i have to order the Halotestin that came back to stock this week :)

View attachment 273138

P.S: i asked about clen HPLC because i felt it from day one at 40mcg xD @Driada Medical

Hello, sir. Enjoy shopping! The coupon is waiting for you in PM ;)

Great news!

We're thrilled to announce that we've brought back Bank Transfer as a payment option for all your purchases! :cool:

Please also note that payment by card is available for orders up to 300 euros .

Have a nice shopping!

Code:
https://driadashop.eu/

I'm currently on TRT 62,5mg E4D with driada cyplos, it works very well,
and also their cialyn as preworkout gives a good pump at 5m/die. I'd suggest to make tables splittable in 4 because they're difficult to cut.

Screenshot_2023-12-24-10-15-38-867_cn.wps.xiaomi.abroad.lite-edit.jpgIMG_20231224_101756.jpg17034098982107018344339673258240.jpg

Review for @Driada Medical
Got my order last week, it took only 15 working days from the payment(Black Friday Sale)! Overall I am very satisfied with the communication and service, definitely will order again in the future.

The Testo P is fucking awesome
200mg ed
-I am full of energy
-I'm in a really good mood
-slight bouts of aggression
-I feel fit straight away in the morning
-my Libido coming back

IMG_2023.jpeg
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
IMG_2024.jpeg
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
IMG_2025.jpeg