RESULTS OF THE WEEKLY VOTING. YOUR CHOICE IS MK-677 (IBUTAMOREN) .

As always, 50% discount is available until the end of the week!

In fitness and bodybuilding Ibutamoren is used to stimulate anabolism and improve the composition of tissues. It is effective during the period of body-building, during definition of relief and in preparation for competitions.

✅ Increases the level of growth hormone and IGF-1 in the blood;
✅ Strengthens tendons and joints;
✅ Increases muscle growth;
✅ Increases appetite.

Ibutamoren increases bone mineral density, strengthens ligaments, tendons and joints .

❗Important: The action of the drug Ibutamoren long lasting. The duration of stimulation of Growth Hormone secretion is up to 8 hours!

For purchase⤵️

Code:
driadashop.eu/product-of-the-week?tracking=Ibutamoren50dec

What is your current order situation? Are you through with the Black Friday Orders?
How quickly would an order be processed and shipped now? Unfortunately, I forgot to order a few things and I‘d order them if you say that everything is back to „normal“ :)

My parcel from the BF hasn't arrived yet, but has already been dispatched, Tracking says Label has been created an nothing changed since then, been a few days.

Second order from blackfriday arrived today, my biggest order so far, this time the order came inside a card box, much more protected this way, Driada always the best, thanks

What is your current order situation? Are you through with the Black Friday Orders?
How quickly would an order be processed and shipped now? Unfortunately, I forgot to order a few things and I‘d order them if you say that everything is back to „normal“ :)

My parcel from the BF hasn't arrived yet, but has already been dispatched, Tracking says Label has been created an nothing changed since then, been a few days.

Hello, sir!

Last year, postal lines were overloaded until mid-January, since Christmas gifts will also add work for delivery service.

If you PM me your order number, I do my best to give you more detailed information.

Last edited:
Second order from blackfriday arrived today, my biggest order so far, this time the order came inside a card box, much more protected this way, Driada always the best, thanks

Attachments

• IMG_3826.jpeg
    IMG_3826.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 119
  • IMG_3828.jpeg
    IMG_3828.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 116
@Driada Medical it would be helpful if you add 1ml ampules of bacteriostatic water for sale. From the time it's already been produced and packed with the HCG please consider selling them seperately as well, a pack of 10 ampules would be great. I wanted to reconstitute the HCG with 2 ml and now that i opened your 10ml vial to draw, i must discard the rest of it because it's safe using it only for a month from the time you pierce the vial. Thanks in advance!

@Driada Medical any thoughts on this?

Hello, sir!

Is this product - the one that you ask?

https://driadashop.eu/bacteriostatic-water-10ml

or do you need ampules only,sir?
Hello! Yes, i mean if you use the 10ml and you need only 1-2 ml then you have to discard the rest after a month because you can't use it. So with 1ml ampules of bacteriostatic water someone can use how much he wants without throwing the rest. The same compound but in ampules as well, like the ones you have in the HCG.

Hey,

here's my recent black friday order.
I'd like to have the 25 % discount coupon, since im missing some more HGH :^).

Driada always delivers the good stuff.
Happy customer here.

Kind regards.20231213_220057.jpg

This is the third order placed, it was on Black Friday, payment with credit card and it was instant, it arrived in 24 days, I see it logical at the time when it was asked to say that always a great deal, the products are really good, I'll comment on how the DHB pip was, which they usually give me with other brands.

Attachments

• IMG_20231211_134652.jpg
    IMG_20231211_134652.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 85
Hey,

here's my recent black friday order.
I'd like to have the 25 % discount coupon, since im missing some more HGH :^).

Driada always delivers the good stuff.
Happy customer here.

Kind regards.View attachment 272476
This is the third order placed, it was on Black Friday, payment with credit card and it was instant, it arrived in 24 days, I see it logical at the time when it was asked to say that always a great deal, the products are really good, I'll comment on how the DHB pip was, which they usually give me with other brands.
Thanks for the feedback, gentlemen! Your 25% discount coupons have been sent to PM!

Gentlemen, we have collected for you all reviews of our customers that they left on Meso Rx in one place.

Subscribe to our channel with reviews⤵️
Code:
https://t.me/driadamedicalreviews

Meine kleine Black-Friday-Bestellung ist angekommen, der Versand dauert wegen Black Friday einige Tage länger, aber es geht trotzdem schnell.
Alle Produkte sind wie immer echt
Das ist das beste Labor

Attachments

• IMG_5188.jpeg
    IMG_5188.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 56
This is my third order from driada, ordered it last week tuesday and arrived today. I have ordered 2 somatropin, 2DHB, 2 Drosta Ena, 2 Sustanon and 1 anadrol and a t-shirt. So far fully satisfied with the delivery time and service, products are high quality and the packaging is my favourite. Order id: 340192

Attachments

• IMG_2047.jpeg
    7.4 MB · Views: 24
Anyone tried their anadrol? I'm on my 5th day now, I've become way more irritable and some slight headaches now and then but nothing else. Their test feels good, I'm going to draw bloods next week when it's peaked to check