❗EXCITING NEWS: TUDCA NOW AVAILABLE IN OUR SHOP

What is TUDCA?
Tauroursodeoxycholic Acid (TUDCA) is a bile acid derivative, traditionally used in Chinese medicine and recognized for its potential liver health benefits. It's known for promoting bile flow and offering liver protection.

Uses of TUDCA:
Liver Detoxification and Support
- Protects liver cells, reduces oxidative stress and inflammation.
- Enhances liver function and bile acid balance for digestion.
- Lowers liver enzymes, improves bile flow.
- Effective for cholestasis, primary biliary cirrhosis, and PBC.

Bodybuilding and Sports:
- Reduces liver stress from steroids, high-protein diets, dehydration, and overtraining.
- Boosts protein metabolism and IGF-1 production.
- Essential for energy and ammonia conversion in muscles.
- Anti-apoptotic, reduces muscle cell death and atrophy.
- Offers anti-inflammatory benefits.

Fat Loss Support:
- Lowers blood glucose, improves insulin sensitivity.
- Helps in managing insulin resistance.

Brain Health Boost:
- Neuroprotective, may improve cognitive health.
- Reduces neuronal degeneration, lowers cholesterol.

Eye Health Improvement:
- Enhances vitamin A absorption, beneficial for RP.

Urban Impact Mitigation:
- Counters health challenges from urban pollution and stress.

Blood Glucose Balance:
- Reduces blood sugar and ER stress, aids in diabetes management.

Gut Health:
- Maintains gut integrity and microbiome balance.

✅ TRUSTED QUALITY

We're thrilled to announce that TUDCA is now available in our store, sourced from a completely trusted provider - ALLAES. We ensure the highest quality and purity for our customers.

Why Choose TUDCA for Allaes brand?
High Dosage: Each tablet contains a robust 500 mg of TUDCA.
Great Value: Every bottle offers 60 capsules, ensuring a lasting supply.
Quality Assurance: Rigorously tested for safety and efficacy.

Get your TUDCA supply now and embark on a journey towards enhanced well-being! Visit our store to learn more and make your purchase.

BUY NOW⤵️
Code:
https://driadashop.eu/allaes-tudca

Short review and question.

Did an order(##331809) a few weeks ago, package arrived to GER within 9 days.
Everything looks good, pinned the test e a few times now, everything is fine so far.
The tadalafil also works fine!
Also have to mention the great support via Telegram, had a question and it got solved within a few minutes! Overall 9/10.

placed another order on Black Friday (#338091) and I was wondering if you guy can tell me when this will be shipped?
No stress about it, just need an approximate announcement so that I can calculate and plan.

You guys do a great job, keep it up!

Another order placed on Black Friday on November 21st, made the payment on day 24, arrived today on December 5th.

Now I'm going to try Primobolan for the first time for a few months, I'm going to inject 1g of testo and 1g of primo per week, currently I'm on testo, deca and masteron, I'm going to stop using deca and masteron, and stick with just testo and primo.

Great support on telegram.

Best Regards

Attachments

• IMG_3720.jpeg
    IMG_3720.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 50
Last edited:
Another order placed on Black Friday on November 21st, made the payment on day 24, arrived today on December 5th.

Now I'm going to try Primobolan for the first time for a few months, I'm going to inject 1g of testo and 1g of primo per week, currently I'm on testo, deca and masteron, I'm going to stop using deca and masteron, and stick with just testo and primo.

Great support on telegram.

Best Regards

Thank you sir for your review!

hi, as you can see from the photo I ordered 300iu of gh and a bottle of testosterone.
Arrived within 15 working days after payment, what I will do will be a trt with the help of gh to maintain earnings, it is an excellent anti-aging solution in my opinion to stay like this all year round.
take 150mg of testosterone and 2iu of gh every day before bed coupled with t4. subsequently I think I'll order and add the proviron always diadra, ordering is very easy and I always pay in bitcoin to take advantage of the 10% discount. This is my fifth order and I am very satisfied with the purity of the molecules, so I decided to continue purchasing their brand.IMG-20231206-WA0015.jpg

Order status was changed to picked up on Friday, but I still don't have the tracking number. Can you please update? Thanks.
Order status has now been changed to shipped, but instead of a tracking number, a date is listed, and tracking, obviously, doesn't work with that. I sent you two emails and wrote on telegram, but haven't gotten any answer. Can you please provide an update?

Order status has now been changed to shipped, but instead of a tracking number, a date is listed, and tracking, obviously, doesn't work with that. I sent you two emails and wrote on telegram, but haven't gotten any answer. Can you please provide an update?
Hello, sir!

I just looked at the correspondence, and they answered: the fact is that due to a discrepancy between the number and address (I will not distribute your personal data here), the logistics company carried out additional checks, we also clarified the data with you. However, this delay will not last long and your tracking number is already available - I already sent you a private message.
In private correspondence, there I can be more specific with screenshots and details of your order.

Thank you, sir, and have a nice evening.

Hello, sir!

I just looked at the correspondence, and they answered: the fact is that due to a discrepancy between the number and address (I will not distribute your personal data here), the logistics company carried out additional checks, we also clarified the data with you. However, this delay will not last long and your tracking number is already available - I already sent you a private message.
In private correspondence, there I can be more specific with screenshots and details of your order.

Thank you, sir, and have a nice evening.
Thank you. All very much appreciated.

hi, as you can see from the photo I ordered 300iu of gh and a bottle of testosterone.
Arrived within 15 working days after payment, what I will do will be a trt with the help of gh to maintain earnings, it is an excellent anti-aging solution in my opinion to stay like this all year round.
take 150mg of testosterone and 2iu of gh every day before bed coupled with t4. subsequently I think I'll order and add the proviron always diadra, ordering is very easy and I always pay in bitcoin to take advantage of the 10% discount. This is my fifth order and I am very satisfied with the purity of the molecules, so I decided to continue purchasing their brand.View attachment 271813
Hello, sir. Thanks for your review! I sent a coupon for a 25% discount to you in PM ;)

THE NEW PRODUCT IS ALREADY IN STOCK!
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
T4 Euthymed 50 mcg (Levothyroxine Sodium)
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Levothyroxine is a drug that is used to treat underactive thyroid (hypothyroidism) and other conditions when a person's thyroid hormone production is below normal. Levothyroxine sodium replaces or provides thyroid hormone support, which is normally produced by the thyroid gland. Low thyroid hormone levels can occur naturally or when the thyroid gland is injured by radiation/medications or removed by surgery. Levothyroxine is also known as L-thyroxine or T4.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
⭐Enhanced metabolism:
By normalizing thyroid function, Levothyroxine Sodium helps maintain a healthy metabolism, which is crucial for effective fat loss and muscle gain phases.

⭐
Increased energy levels:
Proper thyroid function can lead to better energy levels, ensuring you have the stamina and endurance needed for rigorous training sessions.

⭐
Improved muscle recovery:
Balanced thyroid hormones can aid in protein synthesis and muscle repair, crucial for bodybuilders in their recovery phase.

⭐
Weight management:
By regulating the metabolism, this medication assists in maintaining a healthy weight, a key factor in bodybuilding for both aesthetic and performance goals.

⭐
Consistent performance:
Stable thyroid levels ensure consistent physical and mental performance, crucial for athletes who need to maintain a high level of training intensity.

⭐
Use with growth hormone:
Patients, receiving Human Growth Hormone (HGH) should take T4 to prevent the lack of this hormone, as growth hormone significantly increase T4 to T3 conversion, which can cause pathologic T4 deficiency.

For purchase⤵️

Code:
driadashop.eu/t4-euthymed-50-mcg-levothyroxine-sodium

I placed three different orders for Black Friday to keep my packages small. Usually paid by bank transfer but now utilize the credit card option. I have already lab tested their NPP with Jano and had perfect results so I’m sticking with Driada for life. Orders were delayed in transit due to weather but all three trickled in within 10-12 working days.

I started the HCG two weeks ago and it was only within a week that my balls swelled back up. Very good stuff. IMG_1958.jpeg

Short review and question.

Did an order(##331809) a few weeks ago, package arrived to GER within 9 days.
Everything looks good, pinned the test e a few times now, everything is fine so far.
The tadalafil also works fine!
Also have to mention the great support via Telegram, had a question and it got solved within a few minutes! Overall 9/10.

placed another order on Black Friday (#338091) and I was wondering if you guy can tell me when this will be shipped?
No stress about it, just need an approximate announcement so that I can calculate and plan.

Hello, sir. I replied to you in PM

I placed three different orders for Black Friday to keep my packages small. Usually paid by bank transfer but now utilize the credit card option. I have already lab tested their NPP with Jano and had perfect results so I’m sticking with Driada for life. Orders were delayed in transit due to weather but all three trickled in within 10-12 working days.

I started the HCG two weeks ago and it was only within a week that my balls swelled back up. Very good stuff. View attachment 271871

Thank you sir for your feedback!

@Driada Medical it would be helpful if you add 1ml ampules of bacteriostatic water for sale. From the time it's already been produced and packed with the HCG please consider selling them seperately as well, a pack of 10 ampules would be great. I wanted to reconstitute the HCG with 2 ml and now that i opened your 10ml vial to draw, i must discard the rest of it because it's safe using it only for a month from the time you pierce the vial. Thanks in advance!