Hey Driada,

will it be possible again in the future to pay for orders under 1000 euros by bank transfer?
300 max by creditcard is not enough.
I'm kinda forced to pay with bitcoin otherwise. :'(

Kind regards

Hello, sir !

We published an announcement here and in our TG channel not so far, but let me paste it here as an answer:

If you are experiencing issues with card payments and your order is below 1000 EUR, we will be able to provide you with Bank Transfer details at the beginning of next week. (it was November 17, so now its a time :) )

Please contact our support team (@driadamedical) so we can update your order status to "Awaiting bank details."

I hope my answer was helpful. Fell free to contact with our support team ,sir!

Hello, sir !

We published an announcement here and in our TG channel not so far, but let me paste it here as an answer:

If you are experiencing issues with card payments and your order is below 1000 EUR, we will be able to provide you with Bank Transfer details at the beginning of next week. (it was November 17, so now its a time :) )

Please contact our support team (@driadamedical) so we can update your order status to "Awaiting bank details."

I hope my answer was helpful. Fell free to contact with our support team ,sir!
Thx :)

@Driada Medical you getting caught up on orders? I have one from a week ago that still stuck on packaging.

Plus another was is stuck at my regional hub for the past five days with no movement. Stupid Germans.
I wait for 5 days too, tomorrow is the 6.

Manchmal dauert es auch zwei Tage bis sie sich bewegt bei mir wenn es in Deutschland ist. Vielleicht hat sie ja der Zoll aber das merkst dann schon. xD

I have already placed six orders and they all arrived within a week.

Stuff is legit and good quality and has never disappointed me so far.

Top service no problems with payment.

I will continue to be a loyal customer.

Kind regards

Kruger

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231128_213514_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20231128_213514_Gallery.jpg
    242.3 KB · Views: 73
yes, it's quite good
Have you tried any other TU? I have been using Hilma for awhile and it's good, but I'm looking for alternatives and their stuff seems like one of the best.

I'd consider Balkan, but they use castor and I'd like to stick to more traditional oil due to half life and viscosity since I use insuling syringes.

Have you tried any other TU? I have been using Hilma for awhile and it's good, but I'm looking for alternatives and their stuff seems like one of the best.

I'd consider Balkan, but they use castor and I'd like to stick to more traditional oil due to half life and viscosity since I use insuling syringes.
TU I have never had any other brand. I currently only have things from Driada and I am very satisfied.
I'll post a report here soon ;)

@Driada Medical

Hi, can you please send me an update for order no. 337644? I placed it on November 24. Money has been taken from my account, but order still says packaging and payment is processing. Shipping on my last order was very fast, and while I understand Black Friday could cause delay, I have not heard any update on this one for 7 days.

A Little Review About the Last 2 orders i did I ordered at the October and November The first One Was in the Big discount Month and the second one Was on the Black Friday Week They all Arrived Within 10-12 Days To Ger

What i ordered in the Last 2 Orders:Rad140, Mt2, LGD4033, Telmisartan, Mt2, HCG 5000IU, Tren-E, Test-U, Mk677, Deca and some Bacteriostatic water

Im using Driada Now Since about 1 Year and i really like the company the Products are Always the same good Quality the order is fast and simpel And if there is some problem The support is fast Even In the Black Friday week Where they had to do a lot of work they answered me within 2Hrs

To the products themselves They work great my Blood Tests Show me That The Products are Not over / Under Dosed I also Never got any Problems On the Injection Site like infections or stuff like that just the normal Little PIP But thats all

Attachments

• Driada Order 2.jpg
    Driada Order 2.jpg
    171.2 KB · Views: 36
  • Driada Order 3.jpg
    Driada Order 3.jpg
    438.8 KB · Views: 39
@Driada Medical

Hi, can you please send me an update for order no. 337644? I placed it on November 24. Money has been taken from my account, but order still says packaging and payment is processing. Shipping on my last order was very fast, and while I understand Black Friday could cause delay, I have not heard any update on this one for 7 days.

Hello, sir!

You will receive your track number tomorrow!

I also ordered using black friday sale, and mine has not yet shipped...
Ask me! wait now 9 DAYS. I got Tracking, but IT stil didnt reach the actually Post office, so No sending befor monday.

I mean im Happy for the Black friday, but dude... I need the Isotretinoin for fucks Sake. I inject 2,7 ml 2 Times a week, fuck Delta my Akne is coming Back i have already 2 pike.... Laughe but thats how IT'S Starts.

Last edited:
Second order I at the October flash promotion, ordered on tuesday and it came by monday morning. Ordered from Hungary.

I ordered 3 Testos, 3 Nandecos, Dbol and aromasin. Looking to try out the liqud hgh :)

I have been using Driada for a bout 2 months and I have been pleased with the results, soon I will post a bloodwork. At the moment I am very happy with the whole brand, they are very helpful and always replay fast and looking to resolve any of my issue quickly. I get a very little pip from testos but it could be my shaky hands haha. I am in love with the packages A+ quality for sure.

Attachments

• 387507889_377281314738038_7558943452102788139_n.jpg
    387507889_377281314738038_7558943452102788139_n.jpg
    176.2 KB · Views: 36
A Little Review About the Last 2 orders i did I ordered at the October and November The first One Was in the Big discount Month and the second one Was on the Black Friday Week They all Arrived Within 10-12 Days To Ger

What i ordered in the Last 2 Orders:Rad140, Mt2, LGD4033, Telmisartan, Mt2, HCG 5000IU, Tren-E, Test-U, Mk677, Deca and some Bacteriostatic water

Im using Driada Now Since about 1 Year and i really like the company the Products are Always the same good Quality the order is fast and simpel And if there is some problem The support is fast Even In the Black Friday week Where they had to do a lot of work they answered me within 2Hrs

To the products themselves They work great my Blood Tests Show me That The Products are Not over / Under Dosed I also Never got any Problems On the Injection Site like infections or stuff like that just the normal Little PIP But thats all

Second order I at the October flash promotion, ordered on tuesday and it came by monday morning. Ordered from Hungary.

I ordered 3 Testos, 3 Nandecos, Dbol and aromasin. Looking to try out the liqud hgh :)

I have been using Driada for a bout 2 months and I have been pleased with the results, soon I will post a bloodwork. At the moment I am very happy with the whole brand, they are very helpful and always replay fast and looking to resolve any of my issue quickly. I get a very little pip from testos but it could be my shaky hands haha. I am in love with the packages A+ quality for sure.
Thank you gentlemen for your reviews! We appreciate your support!