How long does it take until the goods are shipped, especially because of Black Friday?
Experience from people who have ordered?
I was even finally able to buy 1 t-shirt in twice XL, Miracles happen.
Hello, sir!

The answer to your question can only be given after the fact - no way to predict it. Every time delivery services prepare for increased traffic towards the end of the year, and every time they still end up with delays - an average delay will not give you anything, since the package passes through many sorting centers and logistics routes, and the result depends on the efficiency of work on each of them. If one element of the chain is overloaded, then the entire chain becomes fragile.

P.S. We are glad that you received the T-shirt you wanted. Judging by the increase in demand for T-shirts, people highly appreciated the idea of themed merch, and in the future we will continue to work in this direction, since we have served almost all of the T-shirts from this experimental batch. Congratulations on your purchase, sir!

I felt the same way with the NPP so I sent it to Jano. Tested perfect. I recommend the same and get your store credit.
I felt the same with Drosta Enanthate.
After 3 weeks the effect began to develop perfectly for me. I take 200mg e3d.

Of course, on Black Friday I had to buy it again and replenish my supply

I felt the same with Drosta Enanthate.
After 3 weeks the effect began to develop perfectly for me. I take 200mg e3d.

Of course, on Black Friday I had to buy it again and replenish my supply

Just curious, but which effects do you see with Masteron in general? Some use it just for lowering the estrogen and also claim if you're not in very low bodyfat you don't see any visible difference.

Just curious, but which effects do you see with Masteron in general? Some use it just for lowering the estrogen and also claim if you're not in very low bodyfat you don't see any visible difference.
On Drosta my training is generally better, more strength and more aggressive. my mood rises during the day and for whatever reason my voice becomes a little deeper. my body looks more defined.

That's roughly my feeling about the effect..

Does it give you no strength?
or do you have the bad mood and the sweating at night that is not usual for Tren?
Yes, I have probably become stronger. but nothing excessive.
I have no night sweats, no strange thoughts like I had before with another brand.

However, I have a lot of sex drive. but started mast p up at the same time as tren ace. so it is difficult to say whether it is the masteron that is responsible for it.

I have mood swings. but it can be due to so many things. :)

Hello Driada,

Here is my feedback so far about the Driada brand, I discovered it a few months ago and I immediately fell in love, the website is very well designed, they have a lot of products, I loved the chat groups on Telegram, being able to talk to different people from Europe about everything, support groups customer support and education on various steroid matters, customer support is very good, being able to speak directly with the person responsible for each area.

So far I have placed 3 orders in the previous months and now I took advantage of Black Friday and ordered material for the whole year, the orders arrive well packaged, I think they could come in a cardboard box instead of a paper envelope, a box would be more resistant to damage in transit.

One suggestion was that they put some seals on the boxes of ampoules and vials so that they remain sealed and cannot be opened by anyone, many other brands that I have used use this way, in addition to having a paper inside like a leaflet for the medicine, the way the The ampoules are sealed in plastic/aluminum and are actually good, I've never seen a brand like that.

One thing I also really liked is always having updated product test results, whether carried out by the brand or by customers, always keep product tests updated to confirm the quality and quantity of the product, it was something that also captivated me.

Always continue with the 50% discount on Black Friday every year so I always place large orders for the whole year, really good.

Attachments

• IMG_2491.jpeg
    IMG_2491.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 64
  • IMG_2493.jpeg
    IMG_2493.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 55
  • IMG_2494.jpeg
    IMG_2494.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 63
  • IMG_2852.jpeg
    IMG_2852.jpeg
    656 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_3386.jpeg
    IMG_3386.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 55
  • IMG_3387.jpeg
    IMG_3387.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 45
  • IMG_3388.jpeg
    IMG_3388.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 37
  • IMG_3389.jpeg
    IMG_3389.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 39
  • IMG_3390.jpeg
    IMG_3390.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 40
  • IMG_3391.jpeg
    IMG_3391.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 56
Driada tengo dos cajas de hormonas que dicen los QR página no encontrada.

Me llevan a driada pero la página no está

Imposible saber si el producto es bueno por los códigos porque pongas lo que pongas dice auténtico.

aqui mando las pruebas.A ver señores si responden esta vez.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-11-28-01-22-57-594_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-28-01-22-57-594_com.android.chrome.jpg
    376.6 KB · Views: 48
  • Screenshot_2023-11-28-01-23-05-398_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-28-01-23-05-398_com.android.chrome.jpg
    424.2 KB · Views: 55

Imposible saber si el producto es bueno por los códigos porque pongas lo que pongas dice auténtico.

Hello,

This is the right adress:

your page is fake!

You also can read it in this tread on 1.

Habe a nice day.

Hello Driada,

Here is my feedback so far about the Driada brand, I discovered it a few months ago and I immediately fell in love, the website is very well designed, they have a lot of products, I loved the chat groups on Telegram, being able to talk to different people from Europe about everything, support groups customer support and education on various steroid matters, customer support is very good, being able to speak directly with the person responsible for each area.

So far I have placed 3 orders in the previous months and now I took advantage of Black Friday and ordered material for the whole year, the orders arrive well packaged, I think they could come in a cardboard box instead of a paper envelope, a box would be more resistant to damage in transit.

One suggestion was that they put some seals on the boxes of ampoules and vials so that they remain sealed and cannot be opened by anyone, many other brands that I have used use this way, in addition to having a paper inside like a leaflet for the medicine, the way the The ampoules are sealed in plastic/aluminum and are actually good, I've never seen a brand like that.

One thing I also really liked is always having updated product test results, whether carried out by the brand or by customers, always keep product tests updated to confirm the quality and quantity of the product, it was something that also captivated me.

Always continue with the 50% discount on Black Friday every year so I always place large orders for the whole year, really good.
Thank you very much sir for your detailed review!
A coupon for a 25% discount is already waiting for you ;)

Hola, señor. Puede comprobar la autenticidad del producto en nuestra web⤵️
Code:
https://driadamedical.com/verify

Su captura de pantalla muestra un sitio fraudulento.

Hey Driada,

will it be possible again in the future to pay for orders under 1000 euros by bank transfer?
300 max by creditcard is not enough.
I'm kinda forced to pay with bitcoin otherwise. :'(

Kind regards