Hello, sir!

First, I would say that we use pharma-grade oil. Sesame seed oil is widely used in Pharma products, I made a post here.
Castor oil causes the longest release of the substance into the blood, this is its advantage. The community has come to the conclusion that the rise in estradiol and sex hormone binding globulin is associated with superphysiological peaks of testosterone, to which the body is trying to somehow respond, which is why the widespread practice of injecting small doses, but with increased frequency.

A jump in the concentration of hormones in the blood causes not only an increase in estradiol and globulin, but also norepinephrine, and as a result, pressure. Many people feel better on lower doses of testosterone than on high ones, and there are many explanations for this, at least in the fact that pressure rises turn off the mechanism for the production of nitric oxide in the vascular epithelium which makes you feel uncomfortable, however, this is also the reason for the popularity of nebivolol (by reducing blood pressure and heart rate, it provokes the production of nitric oxide by blood vessels through its indirect mechanisms).

But its all very individual

Problems also occur with super liquid oil; it is sometimes absorbed so quickly from the injection site that the substance dissolved in it simply does not “keep up” and crystallizes at the injection site, first forming unpleasant sensations, and then, after dissolution, small scars in the muscles.

In general, I agree with your point of view, which is why I think Undecanate is a good solution for TRT, and Sustanon is better for a cycle.

In general i like driada, not only for the gear, but for active support and good post by admin.
For me the oil of driada, like all ugl in the market, for lower pain from gear , add to sesame oil, other small dosage of Ethyl oleate, MCT, grapeseed oil... different proportion for different raw. For me is good that oil can go in 31 gauge, but i prefer oil , ONLY SESAME OIL, maybe can go in 27 or 30 slowly, maybe add low dosage MCT. I don't like EO, GSO.

Ive ordered using Black Friday promo and im worried if their test enanthate will have PIP, considering the bad reputation of enanthate. Anyone have used it?

Ive ordered using Black Friday promo and im worried if their test enanthate will have PIP, considering the bad reputation of enanthate. Anyone have used it?
Hello , mister Cookie monster ! :)

You can read the reviews, our enanthate is quite mild, PIP-free and people love it!

The forum functionality allows you to filter the search only in our topic, so I’m sure you will find many reviews on the product you are interested in!

Sustanon is better for a cycle.

Testosterone exhibits natural circadian rhythms, or fluctuations in blood levels.

The spikes that cause side effects are from big peaks & troughs, like what occurs on cycles.

TRT sustanon twice a week dosing would not produce such high peaks & troughs, and still maintain a degree mimicking natural testosterone fluctuations.

Testosterone exhibits natural circadian rhythms, or fluctuations in blood levels.

The spikes that cause side effects are from big peaks & troughs, like what occurs on cycles.

TRT sustanon twice a week dosing would not produce such high peaks & troughs, and still maintain a degree mimicking natural testosterone fluctuations.

I don't like sustanon, only sustanon that I can take is aspen sustanon or omnadren, take eod .
But I prefer enantato always, because is easy check e2 and take ai , especially with pin ed/eod.

I don't like sustanon, only sustanon that I can take is aspen sustanon or omnadren, take eod .
But I prefer enantato always, because is easy check e2 and take ai , especially with pin ed/eod.

There are many sustanon-like testosterone blends, both pharma and UGL. Different carrier oils & BB/BA. I'd bet you could take more than Aspen Sustanon (arachis oil and 10% BA, no BB) or Jelfa Omnadren (arachis oil, 5% BA and 1.5% BB).

Many variables, and if you think mimicking natural testosterone fluctuations just at higher levels is good, a blend like sustanon twice weekly may be considered.

How long does it take until the goods are shipped, especially because of Black Friday?
Experience from people who have ordered?
I was even finally able to buy 1 t-shirt in twice XL, Miracles happen.