how can you determine that grapeseed oil is the fastest absorbing

If you read experience of other, if you take different gear about different oil on the same dosage, with same frequency... you do blood work, you can see this. If you study on internet about the differente oil: i read about the absorbiment of grapeseed oil in 24 hours.I read About that EO change half life.

If you read experience of other, if you take different gear about different oil on the same dosage, with same frequency... you do blood work, you can see this. If you study on internet about the differente oil: i read about the absorbiment of grapeseed oil in 24 hours.I read About that EO change half life.

I still have not read one study about oil causing a drastic change in the drug absorption. Half life of a drug never includes the oil absorption time.

you bring up some good points that make sense and I agree with what your saying however I haven't read anything that says other wise. I'm going to some more research on this myself. I've experimented with different oils but unfortunately don't have blood work to back it up

How to storage Somatropin HGH Liquid 100iu? Fridge? @Driada Medical
Cuz i told a frend of my and he wants me to Buy some 50% Off is Just a wet dream xD
And how much you need top have? How much do you Think he should Buy?

Thx Like allways. Unlucky thats the T-Shirts aren't in Stock
If you have nor open it, or pinned it. Just save it a nice temperature (maybe in your drawer) and will be fine.

If you have pinned it. Fridge it.

I still have not read one study about oil causing a drastic change in the drug absorption. Half life of a drug never includes the oil absorption time.

It's not drastic but there was a human study showing different pharmacokinetics of testosterone undecanoate in castor vs. tea seed oil.

And there was one study in monkeys showing a small effect of soybean oil vs. tea seed oil vs. castor oil (all testosterone undecanoate).

If anyone has more studies on this, please post them.

@Manzoitaly @Clappincheeks @NattyBeast69

It's not drastic but there was a human study showing different pharmacokinetics of testosterone undecanoate in castor vs. tea seed oil.

And there was one study in monkeys showing a small effect of soybean oil vs. tea seed oil vs. castor oil (all testosterone undecanoate).

I see different blood works, with this oil, MCT, EO, GSO tha half life change to much from castor oil or another oil APPROVED BY PHARMA ( e2 conversion is higher to much) . Maybe the different is less( but there is, for sure) from sesame oil( only) and castor oil( only).
Come on MAN, wake up. Trt dosage with testoviron is 75-100mg for week( 1 pin) , total test is 1000, e2 30-40, no ai with castor oil.
People with Depo testosterone pfizer, the same thing. People on test coumponing( like empower or other generic legal lab) and ugl( lab illegal, but the same quality if it's good like ugl in this forum) the blood work is different, to much people have problems. Libido and erection is diferent, the water, the skin, mental, the gains.
All people see the dosage of gear on test jano or other : 247,6782 mg/ml.... bro the problem is the absorbiment of oil, not the dosage of raw ahaha

For trt the best oil is castor oil, also for cycle BUT..... For cycle,you can use ugl but for better gains you have to pin every 12h/ed/eod , but you can use 30-31g ( i forget 5 sec after, where i do pin haha) and not 23-25gauge with castor, you don't have the depot oil in the muscle( painfull during training) because the depot is different in the muscle( the gear go on the blood, faster)
Maybe i prefer more pin, but use '' water oil''.
There isn't different from pharma and ugl, the raw is the same, there isn't MAGIC RAW, or Pharma is better BLA BLA BLA... the different is the '' water oil'' vs '' honey oil''.
But people are so stupid for understand this, the only thing is have the oil between your fingers and you see the different.

I see different blood works, with this oil, MCT, EO, GSO tha half life change to much from castor oil or another oil APPROVED BY PHARMA ( e2 conversion is higher to much) . Maybe the different is less( but there is, for sure) from sesame oil( only) and castor oil( only).
Come on MAN, wake up. Trt dosage with testoviron is 75-100mg for week( 1 pin) , total test is 1000, e2 30-40, no ai with castor oil.
People with Depo testosterone pfizer, the same thing. People on test coumponing( like empower or other generic legal lab) and ugl( lab illegal, but the same quality if it's good like ugl in this forum) the blood work is different, to much people have problems. Libido and erection is diferent, the water, the skin, mental, the gains.
All people see the dosage of gear on test jano or other : 247,6782 mg/ml.... bro the problem is the absorbiment of oil, not the dosage of raw ahaha

For trt the best oil is castor oil, also for cycle BUT..... For cycle,you can use ugl but for better gains you have to pin every 12h/ed/eod , but you can use 30-31g ( i forget 5 sec after, where i do pin haha) and not 23-25gauge with castor, you don't have the depot oil in the muscle( painfull during training) because the depot is different in the muscle( the gear go on the blood, faster)
There isn't different from pharma and ugl, the raw is the same, there isn't MAGIC RAW, or Pharma is better BLA BLA BLA... the different is the '' water oil'' vs '' honey oil''.
But people are so stupid for understand this, the only thing is have the oil between your fingers and you see the different.

Can you make it easy to understand? Make a chart with different oils and these various correlations. A summary chart.

Can you make it easy to understand? Make a chart with different oils and these various correlations. A summary chart.

For me the important message to this forum is this, i don't want write other message with the same thing:
1) if you can pin with 30-31 gauge .
Why people in this forum use 23 with oil is like water?
2) if you can pin with 30-31gauge.
less volume oil, much frequent.
Why people in this forum have to do big pin ?
3) if you can pin with 30-31gauge,
daily, you have less side about estrogen.
Why people on this forum use AI, when the problem is the fast absorbiment of oil after pin, not total dosage of testosterone for week( this is for high dosage)
4) if you can pin with 30-31 gauge ,
like diabetic people, that do pin for life everyday, since they are baby
Why for people in this forum is SATANIC THING, do this for cycle, and have less pain about needle, less damage.
5) if you can pin with 30-31 gauge,
Daily, do much injections, have higher concentration of gear on the blood.
Why for people in this forum is normal use high dosage, for the same effect.

I studied for nurse, now I study for the test for Medicine university, maybe i don't write very good english, maybe i haven't 6% bf, I'm not 120kg. But I have respect for people on this forum, If I can give free help, I'll be happy to do so. If I can give opinions from my experiences, from my studies, I will. I'm not angry with those who disrespect me, I'm angry at the fact that I would have liked to have known these things before, so I'm happy if the next person listens, thinks about the things I write, then can have their own opinion

Last edited:
For me the important message to this forum is this, i don't want write other message with the same thing:
1) if you can pin with 30-31 gauge .
Why people in this forum use 23 with oil is like water?
2) if you can pin with 30-31gauge.
less volume oil, much frequent.
Why people in this forum have to do big pin ?
3) if you can pin with 30-31gauge,
daily, you have less side about estrogen.
Why people on this forum use AI, when the problem is the fast absorbiment of oil after pin, not total dosage of testosterone for week( this is for high dosage)
4) if you can pin with 30-31 gauge ,
like diabetic people, that do pin for life everyday, since they are baby
Why for people in this forum is SATANIC THING, do this for cycle, and have less pain about needle, less damage.
5) if you can pin with 30-31 gauge,
Daily, do much injections, have higher concentration of gear on the blood.
Why for people in this forum is normal use high dosage, for the same effect.

I studied for nurse, now I study for the test for Medicine university, maybe i don't write very good english, maybe i haven't 6% bf, I'm not 120kg. But I have respect for people on this forum, If I can give free help, I'll be happy to do so. If I can give opinions from my experiences, from my studies, I will. I'm not angry with those who disrespect me, I'm angry at the fact that I would have liked to have known these things before, so I'm happy if the next person listens, thinks about the things I write, then can have their own opinion
You English is very good and your posts are very high quality and I like them. Thanks.

I'm also going to try your method. It makes sense for many reasons.

The only study i found on this forum said castor oil did take longer HOWEVER it was not conclusive as volume of injection differed in the study.

I think the worry of duration of oil break down is the smallest and useless worry in the world. If you inject a long esther (eg: test cyp or ent) at least twice a week, it wont matter. I prefer three times a week but still not a big difference based on blood work.

You English is very good and your posts are very high quality and I like them. Thanks.

I'm also going to try your method. It makes sense for many reasons.

I don't like SUBq , but IM with needle 27-30-31gauge 25mm( 1'') with syringe 1ml( i prefer this syringe because the oil go better than 2,5ml and more better than 5ml, I believe it is due to the shape of the syringe, on the force that is uniformly exerted at the point where the needle attaches, however with larger syringes, the part of the needle (the tip) is much smaller than the diameter of the 2 syringe ,5 and 5 ml, so the force is less concentrated in one point (which is why often with a 27-30 gauge needle and a 5ml syringe, the needle can jump and break due to the pressure

I only ever subq with test cyp, npp, and primo. Subq actually has been proven to be slower and more steady release of drug into the system than IM unlike the non studied worry about oil absorption times.
I write: I DON'T LIKE, because fat is not a vascularized place, there is no lymphatic flow as in intramuscularly (this is the reason for the difference in absorption between different muscle points, for a different lymphatic absorption). As regards the subq, the body can have inflammatory reactions, rejection reactions, the oil being too superficial can easily rise and exit. Too many variables that I don't like, then here too the oil could make one subq better than another, but for my VISION, it's not a good idea.
many people think of doing subq in the detoids, perhaps they do a superficial IM, however the vascularization, lymphatic flow in the deltoid area is much higher than doing a subq in the love handles (here you could fiber the oil, create the lump could create a fibrous capsule, I do not recommend and I agree with this method, it does not happen to many but to many others it does)

I write: I DON'T LIKE, because fat is not a vascularized place, there is no lymphatic flow as in intramuscularly (this is the reason for the difference in absorption between different muscle points, for a different lymphatic absorption). As regards the subq, the body can have inflammatory reactions, rejection reactions, the oil being too superficial can easily rise and exit. Too many variables that I don't like, then here too the oil could make one subq better than another, but for my VISION, it's not a good idea.
many people think of doing subq in the detoids, perhaps they do a superficial IM, however the vascularization, lymphatic flow in the deltoid area is much higher than doing a subq in the love handles (here you could fiber the oil, create the lump could create a fibrous capsule, I do not recommend and I agree with this method, it does not happen to many but to many others it does)

Never once in four years of TRT had issues you listed. Not one. I use a 30 gauge 1/2" needle in my butt cheeks.

Never once in four years of TRT had issues you listed. Not one. I use a 30 gauge 1/2" needle in my butt cheeks.

Very good, this for you but it's different from other people, you can read about many post of subq pin, many post in other web forum... the oil change the possible reaction( it's very personal).
If you pin subq, and you don't have reactions, very good , this work for you. But it's safer do pin IM

Hello, sir!

First, I would say that we use pharma-grade oil. Sesame seed oil is widely used in Pharma products, I made a post here.
Castor oil causes the longest release of the substance into the blood, this is its advantage. The community has come to the conclusion that the rise in estradiol and sex hormone binding globulin is associated with superphysiological peaks of testosterone, to which the body is trying to somehow respond, which is why the widespread practice of injecting small doses, but with increased frequency.

A jump in the concentration of hormones in the blood causes not only an increase in estradiol and globulin, but also norepinephrine, and as a result, pressure. Many people feel better on lower doses of testosterone than on high ones, and there are many explanations for this, at least in the fact that pressure rises turn off the mechanism for the production of nitric oxide in the vascular epithelium which makes you feel uncomfortable, however, this is also the reason for the popularity of nebivolol (by reducing blood pressure and heart rate, it provokes the production of nitric oxide by blood vessels through its indirect mechanisms).

But its all very individual

Problems also occur with super liquid oil; it is sometimes absorbed so quickly from the injection site that the substance dissolved in it simply does not “keep up” and crystallizes at the injection site, first forming unpleasant sensations, and then, after dissolution, small scars in the muscles.

In general, I agree with your point of view, which is why I think Undecanate is a good solution for TRT, and Sustanon is better for a cycle.