My Review for Driada, for the 25% Off.

So First my english ist Bad soo excuse mee.

In total i maked 18 Orders so far. Now i bulking with deca sooo 25% off Sounds nice.

All my Orders came with Out any problems too me ,, Germany ''

Most time in abiut 6-9 days. But the Order before this Order was 2 Weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Testo e and p working really fine the tbol is Just tooooooooo gooood.
Dbol ist working great too. Pip? What ist that?

Tren a was Not so good for me good crazy akne from it but Isotretinoin reallllyyy helps a Lot ITS crazy by Just abiut 20 mg the Akne is gone you Stil get pikels tough.

The Shirts have really good quality but that dosent Help If you never can Buy one. Dont know why Driada isnt buying Just a 1000+ in 1 Go.

Aso Packing is good.

Driada i Love you, marrrry me

Attachments

• IMG_20231102_040900.jpg
    IMG_20231102_040900.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 106
  • IMG_20231112_101306.jpg
    IMG_20231112_101306.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 104
Can some of the past customers tell me what to them justifies paying 34 euros for a bottle of test-e when plenty of other good sources here offer them for 10 euros less ? legitimately curious and not trying to shit post, is the quality that much better ?

Can some of the past customers tell me what to them justifies paying 34 euros for a bottle of test-e when plenty of other good sources here offer them for 10 euros less ? legitimately curious and not trying to shit post, is the quality that much better

Usually they have plenty of discounts so i never pay advertise price. Just last month I placed an order at 30% off.

PLUS they have numerous lab tests and the quality is great. I went from Pharmaceutic test cyp to Driada test cyp and my back/shoulder acne cleared up. Ill get blood work done next month when i return to the states.

Usually they have plenty of discounts so i never pay advertise price. Just last month I placed an order at 30% off.

PLUS they have numerous lab tests and the quality is great. I went from Pharmaceutic test cyp to Driada test cyp and my back/shoulder acne cleared up. Ill get blood work done next month when i return to the states.
Thanks for the feedback appreciate it

Dude what color is your shit? Go run bloods and check your liver enzymes. How many weeks and on how many mg a day dbol are u on rn?

Dude what color is your shit? Go run bloods and check your liver enzymes. How many weeks and on how many mg a day dbol are u on rn?

Color is normal but toilet visits are way more frequent, shits come with lot of farting and they are the closest thing to diarrhea. Wondering if i could prevent it somehow as i got 4 packages of it that are now useless to me.

Color is normal but toilet visits are way more frequent, shits come with lot of farting and they are the closest thing to diarrhea. Wondering if i could prevent it somehow as i got 4 packages of it that are now useless to me.
Do you supplement magnesium? Consuming too much of it will make you shit liquid and it will have more of an orange hue.

My review of DriadaMedical and their service:
Previously ordered rad140, mk677 and enclomiphene citrate from and it took around 6 days for me to get the stuff.
I took rad140 (10mg) along with mk677 (10mg) for 4 weeks, than introduced enclomiphene (6,25mg) and kept it as a pct for 2 weeks. Overall, 3-4 kg of lean muscle mass with almost no side effects.
Going to stick to DriadaMedical for future cycles, definitely recommend it.

Attachments

• IMG_2864.jpg
    IMG_2864.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 65
I see you researching this a lot lately. Will you make a chart or summary of your findings? Pharma/UGL, which brand, "eccipients," etc., etc.
Yes, i want do very good study of eccipients in the oral, oil and hgh.
For many gear , brand, pharma,write my experience, feedback, blood work.
Example oxa ugl vs oxabone aburaihan( pharma grade Iran) , experiment of 2 pin for day for gear.
Or use oral, but like microdosing arimidex like 2 time for day. See blood work, my libido.

@Driada Medical please, when will Enclomiphene be back in stock?
Do your enclomiphene or other tablets contain lactose?

Hello, sir!

Our tablets contain Microcrystalline Cellulose, Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate, and Di-Calcium Phosphate only. We use pharmacological grade components, so traces of lactose are improbable, but we do not specifically add lactose for sure.

Anyone having stomach issues with dbol? Im having the worst shits ever and visiting the toilet too much
Hello, sir!

As follows from the instructions, Dbol can cause nausea and gastrointestinal upset.

However, the symptoms you described are more like dysbiosis - a minor intestinal infection or a reaction to a change in diet or indigestion of food, since reactions from the gastrointestinal tract, although described in the instructions, are nevertheless very rare.

How much fiber and in what form do you consume?

Hello, sir!

Our tablets contain Microcrystalline Cellulose, Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate, and Di-Calcium Phosphate only. We use pharmacological grade components, so traces of lactose are improbable, but we do not specifically add lactose for sure.
Please consider removing silicon dioxide. It's unnecessary and it really adds up when a person is taking so many tablets from Driada.