Hallo Driada. Ich habe auf verschiedenen Wegen versucht, Ihnen zu schreiben, habe aber nie eine Antwort erhalten. Wie immer habe ich die Somatropin-Flüssigkeit auf der Website Driada.Eu bestellt. Dies ist das erste Mal, dass ich so etwas bei HGH gesehen habe. Der schwarze Klumpen am Boden mit grauen Fasern löst sich nicht auf und schäumt beim Schütteln extrem. Was kann ich machen? Wie kann ich sie erreichen?

Hi, what carrier oil are you using in your products?

Hello, sir !

We use only organic medical grade carrier oils to escape an immune reactions and inflammations : we use sesame seed oil in a majority of our products.
But there is an addition of MCT oil in Test Enanthate, Sustanon, and Primobolan - it makes the product smooth and suitable for frequent injection

Also the latest batches of Test E and DHB are made with grape seed oil instead of sesame seed oil , subsequent batches of these products will also use grape seed oil.

You can read this thread ,eroids and other places with peoples reviews to ensure that we use the top quality oils to make a smooth pip-free product that will make ease the injection routine and turn it to a joy :D

Gentlemen!

Subscribe to our channel «Driada Education» and get more knowledge about how to make your cycle more efficient, how to avoid mistakes and reach your goals faster :cool: .

- Exclusive videos;
- The most effective methods of using steroids;
- How to make a PCT;
- How to use growth hormone correctly;
- What drug can reduce appetite for fat burning;
- Why and how to reduce female sex hormones during the cycle.

And much more!
Code:
t.me/driadaeducation

Vielen Dank mal für ihre Mail und ihre Hilfe.
Driada ersetzte mir das HGH und bekam noch ein kleines Geschenk
Danke euch viel mal, es hat sich alles geklärt.

Double X2 Rewards Points - Friday Promo is activated!

❗️Please note: as soon as your order status is updated to "shipped," your rewards will be immediately available for you to enjoy!

Code:
https://driadashop.eu/

Do you Stil get Discount for making review. Getting ready for my 18 Order soooo, Discount would be great .

Caba IS Sold Out and Stil No Shirts in 2XL. I have 1 in XL.

Thx Driada ah and can you send me in my next Order more Sticker, i used all of my.

Double X2 Rewards Points - Friday Promo is activated!

❗️Please note: as soon as your order status is updated to "shipped," your rewards will be immediately available for you to enjoy!

Code:
https://driadashop.eu/
Just tried to place an order with payment by BTC. I get routed to a page with an address for BTC checkout, but it does not load and just stays blank. Can you help so I can finish placing the order? Thanks.