Hello, sir!

If we would like to hide it we would make at least some efforts, don't you think so?

This guy is not pretending to be a customer, he really is, and he is not hiding himself or something.

He answered in our TG chat a lot, he was active and polite so we asked him to help us with chat moderation that's why he got admin status.

Driada provides opportunities for clients to receive various rewards. You do a blind test - some effort, and get a reward for it.
The person makes sure that the chat is in order, but this does not exclude the fact that he is not our client.

The tests that were posted are real. They can be checked on the laboratory’s website; we do not do tests ourselves at the moment.

So what kind of fraud are we talking about?

when you do a blind test, you get rewarded for your efforts, he makes an extra effort by moderating the chat - if you explain to me how this makes him or us scammers, then maybe I can answer you something. but at the moment I sincerely don’t understand what the fraud is.

here is some romantic stuff...

the day we met...
View attachment 268787

the day our previous chat admin share his responsibilities with SharkJ
View attachment 268788

Of course, you can say that this does not prove anything and SharkJ is fiction, and we did all these blind tests ourselves ... but wait... then it turns out that the Drada is still testing its products! ;) HA!

We value our reputation very much and making fake reviews of our products when we don’t have enough time to post real reviews is, in my opinion, unreasonable.

But I want to thank you for your attention! The very fact of having public control makes reputation truly valuable.
Thank you , sir!
Thanks for your answer.
If you read my post, You will see that i stressed several times i did still trust driada.
But if ive seen that *coincidence* other people surely did that might have decided to just go for other lab. I just wanted to give driada a chance to explain. And you (both official driada and shark) came and gave it.
Thanks for that.

I really think it is now clearer that driada doesnt hide. People coming after theses posts will know a bit more, so trust will be strenghtened, and thats good for all.

The prove that i never stop trusting driada is that i gave a good review on your taladafil ( which i never got a coupon for, and i need it for my next order, so please give it )

Cheers

I would like to add that for good participation in the chat (which is 99% more benevolent than most forums), I also received a gift without having asked for anything (a t-shirt and a vial of testo of my choice).

That I have always done my laboratory tests and that they always come out good (and I will not hide from you that the rewards are really very interesting).
I'm not part of the chat moderation I'm just a customer who doesn't trust anyone. But who has the proof that Driada is a good place to do your shopping (good communication, good community on the telegram channel, products that are good and a team that responds within 48 hours most of the time).

For SharkJ he was a client before being an admin. He is more present than other admins who are in prep and he still has good product knowledge to help those in need.

In short, I'll tell you about it my life. And nobody care
I am present in the chat and altho i dont participate as much, i still enjoy reading it and learn a lot from others.
Some of us do care

also, why is it available on driada-medical.com but not on driadashop.eu?

what's the difference between these websites?

Attention! List of scam sites!

Code:
❌driada-shop.com
❌driada-medical.com

To avoid the scammers, please check our list of authorized sellers before buying:

Code:
✅ driadamedical.com/verify-seller

Also note that we don’t use WhatsApp in communication with customers and we never write with an offer to place an order in Telegram. Please place your orders only on our official website!

Our official website is
Code:
 ✅ driadashop.eu

HI,
I ordered as you can see from the phot
2x provi
2x test
the packaging was absolutely beautiful and I love the sticker inside :), some were damaged as you can see in the photo,I think it's because of the journey they've been on.
Arrived within one working week after payment. I decided to stop doing the TRT prescribed by the doctor and start a bulk by doing a stronger TRT and strengthening it more and more,Maybe adding more of the primobolan.
I am now taking 250 mg of testosterone and 50mg of proviron. I divide the text into two injections per week and take 2 capsules of Provi divided twice a day, morning and evening.I was amazed at how little PIP I got, almost imperceptible unlike other sources I've used.so far it has been a really positive experience, nice work by the Driada team!View attachment 269134
Thank you sir for your review! I sent a coupon for a 25% discount to you in PM. We appreciate your support!❤️

HI,
I ordered as you can see from the phot
2x provi
2x test
the packaging was absolutely beautiful and I love the sticker inside :), some were damaged as you can see in the photo,I think it's because of the journey they've been on.
Arrived within one working week after payment. I decided to stop doing the TRT prescribed by the doctor and start a bulk by doing a stronger TRT and strengthening it more and more,Maybe adding more of the primobolan.
I am now taking 250 mg of testosterone and 50mg of proviron. I divide the text into two injections per week and take 2 capsules of Provi divided twice a day, morning and evening.I was amazed at how little PIP I got, almost imperceptible unlike other sources I've used.so far it has been a really positive experience, nice work by the Driada team!View attachment 269134
Name and surname as username?

reading your reviews it seems that you are speeding up delivery times, is this right or just my perception?
Personally, I’ve had delivery rates from as little as 2 days and as long as 10 days. Delivery times aren’t down to them, it’s down to the postal services.

Hello, I sent you a PM and you still haven't answered. I placed an order 27/10 and as a payment method I entered bank transfer, I paid it the same day. But the order status is now Reminder 1 (card) and the payment method is card. How is this possible when the order is already paid via bank account? Probably some mistake, can you check it out please? I need that order ASAP. Thanks!

Hello, I sent you a PM and you still haven't answered. I placed an order 27/10 and as a payment method I entered bank transfer, I paid it the same day. But the order status is now Reminder 1 (card) and the payment method is card. How is this possible when the order is already paid via bank account? Probably some mistake, can you check it out please? I need that order ASAP. Thanks!
Hello sir! I answered you in PM

Hello, gentlemen!

We found lab test on "red" sustanon, and here it is.

View attachment 256043
View attachment 256044

I told , that we are very serious about the quality of our products and when the batch of raw gave such an unusual color, we thoroughly checked both the product and what it was made of, and only after we ensure its ok we start to sell it

@Driada Medical the new batch of sustanon is it still with this intense yellow color?

Hello comrades of the iron
I am 35 years old, I took my first course of Testosterone Enanthate with Egyptian Cidoteston. The only thing I knew about it was that it made my muscles grow and I had to pop it into my shoulder every 3 days.
Not everything was better back then, than it is today.
Over the course of time, I had a few more cures, some of which were very worrying because my body reacted differently to each U-Lab.

My trusted supplier since spring 2022 is and remains DRIADA MEDICAL.
Top delivery time. Top quality. Top prices. Top support for any questions.

I am really very satisfied. The guys do a very professional job. Thx and keep up that good work
64b1afbe-d2dd-4a5c-81db-18f53f94b8d4.jpeg
Thats only whats is current. I am not a packaging collector

What is this?

@Driada Medical

img_20231023_011830-jpg.268889

Hallo zusammen

Ich habe in meinem Fläschchen Somatropin Liquid etwas gefunden, das wie ein Pilz aussieht..?
kann mir jemand sagen, was das ist???
Siehe Anhang..

What is this?

@Driada Medical

Hello, sir!

unfortunately i have a insufficient privileges to reply in that thread, but im sure its kind of crystallization. I can’t say for sure yet; we need to study all aspects of this phenomenon in order to give a more accurate and substantiated answer. I have already sent a request to our laboratory about this batch

@CH-Freak
Hallo ,Herr!!
Ich schreibe Ihnen hier zu diesem Thema, da Ihre persönlichen Nachrichten geschlossen sind und ich nicht an diesen Thread schreiben kann. Zuerst müssen wir herausfinden, woher Sie dieses seltsame Wachstumshormon haben? Können Sie mir eine private Nachricht mit Ihrer Bestellnummer senden?

@bennyx78
Hallo Herr!
Ich werde Ihnen in diesem Thread genauso antworten. Unser Wachstumshormon wurde viele Male in 3 Laboren getestet und wird auch regelmäßig Blindtests von Anwendern unterzogen. Die Ergebnisse dieser Tests finden Sie in diesem Thread – alle Dosierungen sind korrekt und genau angegeben. Im Falle eines Defekts wird das Produkt ersetzt. Die Driada erledigt ihre Arbeit gewissenhaft, das versichere ich Ihnen! :)

Last edited:
As always, «Happy Hours» in our shop on Tuesday!

✅ 7% discount on all products all day;
✅ 10% discount for BTC payments;
✅ 50% DISCOUNT on BPC-157 2 mg.

Code:
driadashop.eu