Hello, Gentlemen!

hope this isn’t true….

In short: this is misinformation and lies.
We are in business and will stay here for long.

More details: some people don’t like us, and they want to “suppress” us: remember, Driada's fake tests, for which they created a separate website for Jano laboratory? That fake was much better!
This particular attempt is awkward...

...and do not forget that the source of the message is part of the message itself!
1702020967811.png

Dude registered on the forum ONLY to share this “shocking” information. A worthy source, nothing to say!

On the other hand, when he tried to give us "black PR", something went wrong and we had a wave of registrations of new clients and a boom in questions about whether we deliver to the UK today!

Is it a coincidence? :D

Maybe we should thank d_hofmann not only for the invention of LSD but also for Driada's PR?

Hello, Gentlemen!

More details: some people don’t like us, and they want to “suppress” us: remember, Driada's fake tests, for which they created a separate website for Jano laboratory? That fake was much better!

...and do not forget that the source of the message is part of the message itself!
View attachment 271999

Dude registered on the forum ONLY to share this “shocking” information. A worthy source, nothing to say!

On the other hand, when he tried to give us "black PR", something went wrong and we had a wave of registrations of new clients and a boom in questions about whether we deliver to the UK today!

Maybe we should thank d_hofmann not only for the invention of LSD but also for Driada's PR?
Good to know as you are a good source in many aspects so good to know it’s not true.

Double X2 Rewards Points - Friday Promo is activated!⭐

❗️Please note: as soon as your order status is updated to "shipped," your rewards will be immediately available for you to enjoy!

Enjoy shopping⤵️
Code:
https://driadashop.eu/

Hello, Gentlemen!

View attachment 271999

Good to hear

ITS her. monday shipped friday, today it was in my hands. and it did Take more than 2 weeks 15 days.

Finally i have a Shirt in actually 2XL. IT did Take MONTHS.
The problem is XL is a bit too small on the stomach and hips but twice XL is too big super sucks. Stil Love IT so much. Thx

Attachments

• IMG_20231208_155753.jpg
    IMG_20231208_155753.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 78
  • 17020479191874328483236072361918.jpg
    17020479191874328483236072361918.jpg
    8.4 MB · Views: 53
Last edited:
Bought in black friday and it took 11 days to Spain.
Loving the cyalis, took the chance to stock up.

Starter the cycle this week and already feeling the anavar.

Great job!

Attachments

• IMG20231130173121.jpg
    IMG20231130173121.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 54
I learned about Driada from a friend and decided to visit their website. I ended up buying 2
vials of sustanon, 2 vials of tren mix, a box of arimidex and a box of proviron. I placed my order on 7th november and on the 10th received my tracking, and my order got delivered on the 20th. I had asked driada support for cycle advice relating to estrogen control and arimidex dosing, which is currently working very well for me. I really like the telegram way of support since I always receive answers within hours.

2-3 Days into the cycle, probably because of proviron my libido began to quickly increase, as well as my mood and general motivation. 7 days in, I felt the trenbolone kick in too as I began to build strength and also encountered an even more increased libido and night sweats. I am usually a pretty laid back person, so the expected tendency of aggression is just slight irritability for me. 3 weeks into the cycle, I have gained 1.5-2 kg and got slightly leaner in my midsection area. I definitely also see the glycogen retention in my delts and chest. So far I have the usual side effects such as night sweats and slight irritability, but nothing that I can't cope with, I think my choice of 750 test to 500 tren ratio, my cardio has not noticeably worsened and my mood and libido are still great.

Due to my great experience, during the black friday sales, I have ordered once again to test out new compounds such as superdrol.

In general, my experience with driada has been nothing but the best.

Attachments

• 1702075185846.png
    1702075185846.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 74
Lets hope so, i just made an order for over 500 eu
I ordered stuff during the black Friday sale and while the shipping was delayed (usually it ships within 2-3 days, now it took 2 weeks) it is now on the way.

I guess that it's a competitor trying to sow panic.
and edit: while I'm a regular customer, I'm pretty small and of little influence on the boards so I doubt they'd care about losing me if they were trying to exit the market.

I second that.
I prefer to use 2ml of water for semaglutide than 1ml.
@Driada Medical it would be helpful if you add 1ml ampules of bacteriostatic water for sale. From the time it's already been produced and packed with the HCG please consider selling them seperately as well, a pack of 10 ampules would be great. I wanted to reconstitute the HCG with 2 ml and now that i opened your 10ml vial to draw, i must discard the rest of it because it's safe using it only for a month from the time you pierce the vial. Thanks in advance!

Me and gymbro ordered 500€ worth of gear on blackfriday sale. My part was anavar and test C. Test C was frozzen? Is it safe to inject? My friend didnt check his masteron yet but he will any second now. He had the package after arrival in his room.

Attachments

• Snapchat-444684106.jpg
    Snapchat-444684106.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 72
Me and gymbro ordered 500€ worth of gear on blackfriday sale. My part was anavar and test C. Test C was frozzen? Is it safe to inject? My friend didnt check his masteron yet but he will any second now. He had the package after arrival in his room.
The Testo C is crystallized.
You have to warm it up, for example in a water bath.
then it's ok again

I ordered from driada for the first time.
The support responds very quickly.

I ordered
2xTestos 250
1xDinabolyn
12xPropios 100
1xNolvados
2xAnadrolus
Package is on the way to me
I'm excited to see how it works

If everything goes well I will order again

I’m a recurring cust of BG Pharm and noticed he carries Driada in inventory, I like the price of the test and was thinking about just killing 2 birds with one stone by getting some with my next round of ancillaries. Any issues regarding if anyone has gone that route?