I'm curious why you haven't labtested all finished products, specifically the ones dosed in mcg (T3, T4, Clen) as those are the hardest to get right, nor shown off all raw lab reports (Clenbuterol, Boldenone U, Oxymetholone are missing amongst others). I couldn't find any mention of carrier oils or excipients for tablets.

"Keep all preparations away from children also fourlegfriends."

Whether intentional or not, this is charming AF.

Hello, miss! Thank you for your reply.

We will send more products to test and post results here really soon.

About oils: Driada Medical uses sesame oil as the most hypoallergenic base for our products.

Last edited:
Are you a reseller or are you the actual manufacturer?

Hello, sir! Thank you for your question.

We are the sales department of Driada Medical Brand, so you can ask us and we will help you get access to any information you are interested in.

People, who work in the lab can not work in a sales department in the same time.

Thanks)

Hello, miss! Thank you for your reply.

We will send more products to test and post results here really soon.

About oils: Driada Medical uses sesame oil as the most hypoallergenic base for our products.

Wait! @Liska is a woman? Ah, fuck, now i feel even worse than i did before.

Pretty good intro. i like that you did your homework before opening up. Still needs a little work as pointed out above, but it's a good start, IMO.

Intro and video looks legit, plenty of testing. Good start id say
That best in the video almost had me dropping bars and shit, u deff need some light freestyle over that beat lol, that video was done up pretty good. Lab looks good testing looks ight, to bad there only eu big thing now will be what do the prices look like

I'd like to order but no shipping to scandinavia.. damn..why?

Hello, sir! Thanks for your interest and reply

Driada medical working hard to provide our products to every country of the world, and Scandinavia will become one of our regular destinations soon (for sure!)!

…however, for now, the Scandinavian countries have an increased risk for both the recipient and the sender, but our Shipping Department working on it right now, and we will cope it!

Contact us by email and then we will do our best to assist you.

Have a good day, sir!

Last edited:
Wait! @Liska is a woman? Ah, fuck, now i feel even worse than i did before.
Hello, sir! Thanks for your reply!

As far as I know, Liska is a female name, and the profile picture hints a bit, however, you made me doubt because you know the population of the forum much better

Pretty good intro. i like that you did your homework before opening up. Still needs a little work as pointed out above, but it's a good start, IMO.

We are really pleased with your appreciation, sir, and all the necessary work will be carried out in the near future.

Thanks again, and have a good day!

Last edited:
You ship to the US or just countries in the EU
Hello, sir! Thanks for your interest and reply!

Driada Medical works within the countries of the European Union mostly, however, shipments to the USA are also possible under certain conditions.

For detailed information on your case, please, contact us by email

Have a good day, sir!

Posting active hyperlinks to website domains that sell pharmaceuticals is prohibited.
That best in the video almost had me dropping bars and shit, u deff need some light freestyle over that beat lol, that video was done up pretty good. Lab looks good testing looks ight, to bad there only eu big thing now will be what do the prices look like

Hello, sir! Thanks for your reply!

Shipping is not only for the EU. For certain countries, we can guarantee delivery, as we tested it many times. Other countries will be available for service soon.

Our shipping department is working hard on this and we will let them know that their work is highly anticipated.

In any case, no matter what country you are from, you can contact us by email , and then we will do our best to assist you.

If you are interested in our products, check Driadashop - it will provide you with the necessary information, and will make it easy to place an order;)

Thanks for your interest again and have a good weekend, sir!

Last edited: