Only reason to use amps is to show off how much money you have to buy the equipment, 10ml vials are more practucal for the consumer in every way imaginable.

Greetings, sir!

Thanks for your reply and interest!

...for the ampoules, let me challenge your statement a bit:

For me personally, 10ml vials are also more convenient, but there is a part of the market, and not a small one, that loves only ampoules.

In the near future we will start production of 10ml vials, so if the fear of ampoules is a problem, then soon it will not bother.

But showing off in a case of product quality and good equipment of our laboratory is not a bad reason too, isn't it? ;) ...a little truthful show-off is what is needed to get started.

Our goal was to satisfy the demand of all our users, and it was our decision to start with ampules, and vials will coming soon! ...so nice to know that they are already expected!

Thanks for your interest again, and Happy Valentine's Day, sir! :D

Just ordered from them, support replies fast will update about packaging once received, then I will also update about the quality of the product

Just ordered from them, support replies fast will update about packaging once received, then I will also update about the quality of the product

Thinking of trying them also they got a decent promo going and also free shipping. Was thinking of alil test cyp,deca,mast e and anavar to see how the orals look and quailty

Gay 2.jpg

Hello, friends!

In honor of the most romantic holiday - Saint Valentine's Day, we are giving you a promotion - a 14% discount in our store.

I won't write much:

❤ Love and be loved! ❤

Last edited:
Well the packaging is certainly A+

Hello, sir!

Thank you for your feedback, we, ourselves like this arts so much, that we planned to make a limited edition of merch and give it to our users.
...but its a secret for now;)

Happy Valentine's Day, sir, and have a good week!

Is 14$ discount no14%
Hello, sir!

Thanks for your reply and your vigilance!

We forgot to add the percent sign in the equation...

We are sorry that you did not manage to place an order and use the promised discount yesterday... But!
If you still want to place an order, then write us in a DM, for your vigilance, we will have a Small Bonus for you!

Have a good day, sir!

Thinking of trying them also they got a decent promo going and also free shipping. Was thinking of alil test cyp,deca,mast e and anavar to see how the orals look and quailty
I also like the fact that you don't need to order 250 euros minimum since sometimes you only need 1 or 2 products.

I also like the fact that you don't need to order 250 euros minimum since sometimes you only need 1 or 2 products.

Hello, sir!

Thank you very much for your comment!

We are glad that our business model is convenient for you- we created it thinking about customers: both wholesale and retail buyers, and it is important for us to hear feedback so that we can improve our work even more!

Thanks again and have a nice day!:)

Hello, sir!

Thanks for your question!

10ml vials will be available in about 2 weeks. We will make a short presentation here, so stay with us ;)

Thanks again and have a nice day, sir)
Grand, thanks. Amps come with too much crap like filtration needles and the necks breaking into the oil.

Grand, thanks. Amps come with too much crap like filtration needles and the necks breaking into the oil.
Sir, Let me disagree with you!
Our ampoules are made of medical glass that does not crumble and has a special notch along the line of which the fracture occurs.

I use our products and never once did a piece of glass fall into the oil.

I will make some pictures for you if needed.

I've never had to filter amps before. I'm not able to speak to their amps but the ones I have used never gave me any issues.