If you did growth hormone too, you’d be the perfect one-stop shop.

Good afternoon, sir.

...you seem to have a sixth sense!:oops:

In fact, we do have growth hormone, it will enter the market and appear on the store counter in a beginning of next week
It will be a high quality liquid growth hormone with high bioactivity.

Thank you very much for your request.

Good afternoon, sir.

...you seem to have a sixth sense!:oops:

In fact, we do have growth hormone, it will enter the market and appear on the store counter in a beginning of next week
It will be a high quality liquid growth hormone with high bioactivity.

Thank you very much for your request.
When exactly is it going online? I was about to make a order for test but I’ll hold off until I can get growth too.

When exactly is it going online? I was about to make a order for test but I’ll hold off until I can get growth too.

Good morning, sir!

...as I told you, it seems that you have a sixth sense;)

1645430385061.png
The official presentation will be held in the near future, but the product is available for purchase!

P.S. ...don't be surprised by the bestseller mark in the corner.
The fact is that the data is displayed from the sales system, and for several months now we have had huge turnovers on this product from our partners from the east.
Now you have the opportunity to try this product too)

Last edited:
Good morning, sir!

...as I told you, it seems that you have a sixth sense;)

View attachment 160791
The official presentation will be held in the near future, but the product is available for purchase!

P.S. ...don't be surprised by the bestseller mark in the corner.
The fact is that the data is displayed from the sales system, and for several months now we have had huge turnovers on this product from our partners from the east.
Now you have the opportunity to try this product too)You’re
You’re my new favourite people! Is the 14% discount still active?

You’re my new favourite people! Is the 14% discount still active?

Unfortunately, this Valentine's Day promotion was only available until the 16th, but our sales department is planning new promotions really soon...

...on other hand you will be the first who will take our HGH, so check DM please)

Last edited:
Did Anyone actually test their gear via bloodwork yet? If not i might just order some tren ace and t prop to do bloodwork on and post it here

I just made an order. Their customer service has been great and the process of paying by Bitcoin is really streamlined.

The only thing I’ll say is that it gives you 10 minutes to transfer Bitcoin once you press purchase. I think 20 minutes would be more appropriate as you then have to buy Bitcoin and transfer it to them.

I just made an order. Their customer service has been great and the process of paying by Bitcoin is really streamlined.

The only thing I’ll say is that it gives you 10 minutes to transfer Bitcoin once you press purchase. I think 20 minutes would be more appropriate as you then have to buy Bitcoin and transfer it to them.

Yes, sir, you are definitely right, we will change the time to 20 minutes, I wrote a note to the developer, and it will be changed in a few hours.

Thank you for your reply and feedback, and have a nice day, sir!

i made an Order but it seems like the Payment went throught but says Invoice declined, i didnt get they money back and i dont get an Response since 1 Hour from the Livechat

@Driada Medical Any help?

@Driada Medical do you have private courier to canada?

Good evening, sir!

We had 2 clients from Canada: the first one left to receive a package in the USA, as he lived near the border.

The second asked to be sent completely at his own responsibility (the parcel is still on the way).

...unfortunately, Canadian customs are very meticulous and cruel. we do not ship to Canada and some Scandinavian countries, however, we are working on it.

So we working on it and soon we will be happy to ship you our products, soon!
Have a nice day, sir!

Yes their support seems to be good, but the more important part is that the gear is also good

Good evening!

Thanks for the kind feedback , sir!
I think you have already received an email: your order went through successfully and will be shipped tomorrow.

We are glad that you liked our service, products are coming soon and will also please you! :)

Have a nice evening , sir!