I’ve only used Deus Amps. I had three amps over a 20 week blast shatter with some visibly go inside the amp. So 3/40, 1/13.
Yeah that sucks it's either two things the way ur snapping the amps or dues is making shit amps idk cause I haven't used dues ever yet..... But properly made amps good ones break easily and very clean where nothing goes into the oil. If it needing filtering pins then the amps blow ass and are cheap.... Draida seems like his are made properly and with good glass and as long as it has a good deep score line it should have a nice clean break. One thing that also can help and make thing even more simple is buying an amp cutter think there like $7 on most sites where u buy pins.... Amps are actually a bit better then 10ml vials much less risk of ever getting an infection, srcs can also use less solvents. Product usually stores longer and safer in amps also u don't ever have to worry if ur gear sits for awhile about the solvents eating at ur rubber stoppers or drying out.

Now with that said I love multi use vials also but amps don't hold me back or sway me from buying from a src, and it seems driada has this shit together has a sick legit gmp facility with legit proper equipment to make gear/pharmacitcuals so I'm gunna bet that there oils and orals are made very well and the amps will be quailty gunna be ordering some later tonight or tomorrow I'll keep u updated on ta and quailty of everything

I get the reticence with amps if they're from a new source. I nearly fucking lost a hand trying to break open a shitty ZPHC amp once.

Hello, miss! Thank you for your reply.

We will send more products to test and post results here really soon.

About oils: Driada Medical uses sesame oil as the most hypoallergenic base for our products.
Great intro welcome, too bad amps suck

sesame oil is one of the best I've used til now, on 4 cc eod of another meso source using sesame oil in their brewing since almost 1 month and half now in delts, no pip

Just ordered from them, support replies fast will update about packaging once received, then I will also update about the quality of the product

Hey bro. What email did you use? The Info@driadamedical.com address?

Grand, thanks. Amps come with too much crap like filtration needles and the necks breaking into the oil.
1645092808413.png
Hello, sir!

And here it is!

On this picture you can see the breaking point marked by the red dot.
Start breaking the ampoule from this place and the "cut" will turn out clean and neat without a single grain of glass.

I will even shoot a video of the break when I put it.

...some justificatory advocacy for ampoules!;)

Thank you for your interest)))

sesame oil is one of the best I've used til now, on 4 cc eod of another meso source using sesame oil in their brewing since almost 1 month and half now in delts, no pip
Hello, sir!

Thank you for your appreciation.
10 ml vials will be available soon, but!

Bad amps suck - its true. Our ampules are good af.
Medical glass, breaking point, marking. You will love it!

It may not be convenient to store if your dosage is 0.5 ml, for example.

But here I have an answer for extra low dosages adepts - BE A MAN, LESS THAN 1 GRAM PER WEEK IT'S NOT EVEN HRT.:D

Post looks good, site is really nice also. Looking for clen for upcoming cut, my country is in the shipping list but has anyone received anything yet? Is there stealth? I see a missed a promo code alsoo

I will receive order from this source next week. I will comment later on how your products are, I plan to use when I get your oxandrolone and sustanon, for now the treatment and customer service a 10 this source
Post looks good, site is really nice also. Looking for clen for upcoming cut, my country is in the shipping list but has anyone received anything yet? Is there stealth? I see a missed a promo code alsoo

same. proper amps are the diggity.
Grand, thanks. Amps come with too much crap like filtration needles and the necks breaking into the oil.

Hello, Gentlemen!
let me convince you and demonstrate our ampoules in action))
look at the post below.

Have a great weekend, gentlemen !

Gentlemen!

let me introduce you to the Driada Medical ampoules - the combination of a neat cut and medical glass makes the use of these bad guys a real pleasure!;)

Enjoy! More videos on the way!

Have a nice weekend , everyone!:cool:

Last edited:
Gentlemen!

let me introduce you to the Driada Medical ampoules - the combination of a neat cut and medical glass makes the use of these bad guys a real pleasure!;)

Enjoy! More videos on the way!

Have a nice weekend , everyone!:cool:

Instructions not clear. Got amp stuck in anus.