• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.
I just wanted to put an update on my order with Driada.
I ordered Sust 250 and have been pinning the last few days. Honestly, I don’t feel much, if anything. Now it could be me and tolerance, but usually I can get a response out of a product. I’ve used pharma grade plenty of times and there’s definitely a “kick” to it. I kinda just wanna sleep after Driada. However, the product has been reviewed by Jano, which then brings up the question - testing reliability. I have heard Jano is a go to individual, but the testing was also done awhile ago.
Again, I don’t know what to think, but i do want to put up my experience. I don’t want Driada to look bad, but I want to be real about shit otherwise nothing can be figured out.

So, Anyone else have good experiences with the quality of Driada gear?

-RR

I ordered Sust 250 and have been pinning the last few days. Honestly, I don’t feel much, if anything. Now it could be me and tolerance, but usually I can get a response out of a product. I’ve used pharma grade plenty of times and there’s definitely a “kick” to it. I kinda just wanna sleep after Driada. However, the product has been reviewed by Jano, which then brings up the question - testing reliability. I have heard Jano is a go to individual, but the testing was also done awhile ago.
Again, I don’t know what to think, but i do want to put up my experience. I don’t want Driada to look bad, but I want to be real about shit otherwise nothing can be figured out.

-RR
I have test e, and tren and its working well.

-RR
You're not doing meth

Im Been running test e and mast e from Driada..
I’m have been on 250 test e and 600 mast e ew … this is to confirm that their mast e has something that is no mast % 100… normal would 250mg never show out to 191 …

Attachments

• A2D31021-7AD9-4505-B513-56DDB03265BE.png
    A2D31021-7AD9-4505-B513-56DDB03265BE.png
    456.6 KB · Views: 96

-RR

Hello, sir!

well, in this particular case we are lucky because Sustanon is testosterone and it's easy to test in a trusted laboratory nearby.

Also, we have a batch tested so we can show you a lab test or try to find here the ones who used the same batch

The lack of Testosterone feels like fatigue, but excess of testosterone for me personally feels like nothing.

-RR
You don’t feel much after a few days so you question @Driada Medical and @janoshik , Jesus man give it time and get your ass to the gym.

-RR
You expect to feel a kick after a few days of test ? Lol. U crazy bud.

Im Been running test e and mast e from Driada..
I’m have been on 250 test e and 600 mast e ew … this is to confirm that their mast e has something that is no mast % 100… normal would 250mg never show out to 191 …

Looks like the mast is also test ,so you run 850mg test ew

Im trying next week 350mg of mast p ew

Sponsors

Latest posts