Hello, sir!

Nebido is a trade name of Bayer, as is Andriolos is a trade name of Driada Medical, while the active ingredient (Testosterone undecanoate) is identical in both products.

Bayer uses castor oil, while we use sesame seed oil.
Below is a template of kinematic viscosity measurements (mm2/s) - Fluid resistance with most major carrier oils. Top being thickest, and last being thinnest..

Castor 297.0
Crambe 53.6
High-Oleic Safflower 41.2
Peanut 39.6
Sunflower 37.1
Grapeseed 37.0
Sesame 35.3
Corn 34.9
Cottonseed 33.5
Soybean 32.6
Safflower 31.3

Castor oil is cheaper, and Bayer isn't shy about it. While it is a bit difference in half-life of the drugs, based on different oils (yes, I was surprised too) -

View attachment 174197

Serum concentrations (mean S.E.M.) of testosterone (upper panel) after single dose i.m. injections of 1000 mg TU in tea seed oil in 7 hypogonadal men (study I, squares) or castor oil in 14 hypogonadal men (study II, circles). Broken lines indicate normal range of testosterone.

castor oil has, according to experiments, a longer half life, which also leads to a lower increase in estradiol. it has more problems with a pips, prolonged negative sensations in the injection area, and difficulty in syringe recruitment and administration. The fact that 4 ml of nebido is administered at a time creates severe discomfort in motion. Even for people who get an injection by a nurse once a month, I think there is a big difference in the comfort of the application.
What if you do 50/50 mix of oils say MCT and castor oil would that still slow down the release of it any or even a 50/50 mix of gso and MCT has any body been about to achieve this as a better way

What if you do 50/50 mix of oils say MCT and castor oil would that still slow down the release of it any or even a 50/50 mix of gso and MCT has any body been about to achieve this as a better way
Hello, sir!
We already adding MCT addition to our most popular products - Test E, Sustanon, and Primo.

But our base oil is medical-grade hypoallergenic sesame seed oil. This particular product is the best on a market( in our opinion) and we tested DOZENS of them, so it's a fact-based decision.

Gentlemen!

The weekly voting for the product of the week with 50% discount begins in our TG channel @driadamedicaleu

Stanos - Oral Stanozolol
Mentolad - Trestolone Acetate
MK-677 (Ibutamoren)

Choose one!

Last edited:
In-thread promotional banners and marketing graphics are no longer permitted in the "Steroid Underground" subforum.
EDIT: Content removed - In-thread promotional banners and marketing graphics are no longer permitted in the "Steroid Underground" subforum.

In-thread promotional banners and marketing graphics are no longer permitted in the "Steroid Underground" subforum.
EDIT: Content removed - In-thread promotional banners and marketing graphics are no longer permitted in the "Steroid Underground" subforum.

Any chance you guys make primo 200mg/ml? I'd like to run it for next cycle but it is too much oil for me as I only inject delts :(

Clen batch #062436 remains untested, months after its release. buyer beware!
Same as their T3/T4 batch that apparently isn’t a concern, I’m sure you’ll get a reply soon telling you why you’re wrong and how wonderful it is that everything else makes up for it.

Hello, gentlemen, we send a set of our products to the lab, so, probably it will take time, but the set was shipped last week.