• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.
Miami

2 weeks sounds like a problem bro. I've never had a package sit in ISC for more than like 1-3 days.

but they do get backed up sometimes I guess
Shit, mine would have been relatively closer to me if it went to Miami instead of all the way north to Chicago.

Shit, mine would have been relatively closer to me if it went to Miami instead of all the way north to Chicago.
interesting. miami is not close me either. i'm in new york and normally they go to the new york ISC. but this is the first time I'm getting something from lithuania. so we'll see. hopefully we both get our stuff!

So I decided to give Tbol one more shot after trying it once. I initially used an ugl who is no longer here who had a great rep, but I don't know when or if they tested their tbol so I don't know if I had good stuff or not.

Decided to give Dridra a test run since they had recent testing on theirs. Website was extremely easy, user friendly, and payment simple. Took a little over 3 weeks to get to USA. Their tbol packs look good and fancy, but I don't care as I just want real 10mg tbol tabs.

However upon getting the pack, I'm not happy with their choice of the shipping package. I don't want to expose their exact stealth, so I'm not going to give specifics. Let's just say the thin package they used had a tear in it which could have been caused by something as simple as dropping it. I'm glad I got it, but not happy with the shipping package they went with for an orals only order.

20220503_195918.jpg

Good morning, gentlemen!

so many answers during last night - i will answer them all in a few hours

For now let me make an announce of a new promo.

Gentlemen, its simple and beneficial AF

1651645660430.png

After analyzing the sales data, we found:

There are the top 10 most popular products As well as the fact that you buy your favorite drugs in increased quantities.

Therefore, the promotion works for the 10 most popular positions - BUY 3 SAME PRODUCTS FROM THE TOP 10 AND GET ONE MORE AS A GIFT.

Buy profitably and stock up in advance!

Please note. You can combine products from 3+1 promo and other promos(reward points for example) in one order.
Simultaneously product can be suited to the one promo only

You fucked up my order big time.

I was assured personally in DM's that it would be shipped domestic, and you keep talking about your domestic delivery here in the thread, yet you're sending me a package from Lithuania that's going to get taken in customs now I'll get in trouble with the police because of your fuckup

Lets see if you even reship me domestically after this package undoubtebly gets taken in customs

Hello, sir.

Well, I think it should also be mentioned that even before you made this post, we contacted in DM and we discussed the situation yesterday morning.

I informed you that we admit that it's our human-factor mistake, we are doing our best to return the parcel.
We would like to inform you, that at the moment we have 100% delivery to Denmark, but anyway, in case of seizure, we take all responsibility and will provide you with free reship from Denmark.

To make this post is your right, can't guess what for, but it is, even if we discussed it already in DM ... although I note that for the entire time of our work, and these are already hundreds of parcels, such an error is the first time.
And we do not absolve ourselves of responsibility.

P.S. I will not post DM messages here, it is also called a "private messages" not for fun, and as long as I'm not sure if it meets the privacy of our clients, you will not see them, but if the client wants, he may post it.
also, we keep closed and encrypted information about the shipment details. and would it violates both the privacy of the client and us.

Last edited:
Hello, sir.

Well, I think it should also be mentioned that even before you made this post, we contacted in DM and we discussed the situation yesterday morning.

I informed you that we admit that it's our human-factor mistake, we are doing our best to return the parcel.
We would like to inform you, that at the moment we have 100% delivery to Denmark, but anyway, in case of seizure, we take all responsibility and will provide you with free reship from Denmark.

To make this post is your right, can't guess what for, but it is, even if we discussed it already in DM ... although I note that for the entire time of our work, and these are already hundreds of parcels, such an error is the first time.
And we do not absolve ourselves of responsibility.

P.S. I will not post DM messages here, it is also called a "private messages" not for fun, and as long as I'm not sure if it meets the privacy of our clients, you will not see them, but if the client wants, he may post it.

it doesnt matter if it was already discussed via private message or not.
This is an important information for every customer and therefore should be posted for the public.
It is not as simple as "reship" for some countries since you get in legal trouble if you receive illegal drugs/medication. In some countries you can even get arrested if they seize a package with illegal drugs/medication and i am sure the northern european countries are some of those (germany is also quite harsh, esp if you live in the south)
So you should clearly answer if you ship domestically or not.

So you should clearly answer if you ship domestically or not.

Hello, sir.

Let me suppose that our answer was extremely clear.

If the question "SO WHY..." will appear, you can read the further correspondence. It is available here.

I get your point, and we will manage it with the client

Good morning, gentlemen!

View attachment 164716

There are the top 10 most popular products As well as the fact that you buy your favorite drugs in increased quantities.

Therefore, the promotion works for the 10 most popular positions - BUY 3 SAME PRODUCTS FROM THE TOP 10 AND GET ONE MORE AS A GIFT.

Please note. You can combine products from 3+1 promo and other promos(reward points for example) in one order.
Why did I order yesterday instead of today lmao

Good morning, gentlemen!

View attachment 164716

Gentlemen! You can use this promo on a folowing link:

Code:
https://driadamedical.link/special-offers

You fucked up my order big time.

I was assured personally in DM's that it would be shipped domestic, and you keep talking about your domestic delivery here in the thread, yet you're sending me a package from Lithuania that's going to get taken in customs now I'll get in trouble with the police because of your fuckup

Lets see if you even reship me domestically after this package undoubtebly gets taken in customs

[EDIT: Potentially personally-identifying information removed.]

Cancel the shipment and get it returned instead of sending me an international package that I specifically told you not to do

[EDIT: Potentially personally-identifying information removed.]

I specifically wrote in the order comment that I wanted domestic delivery

Now I'm waiting for you to fix this.
Oh shit you're absolutely fucked burn your house down and move to Belize before it's too late

Last edited:
tyroid mixos_png-1000x1000h.jpgGreetings, Gentlemen!

A piece of good news here!

Tyroid Mixos 10 mg + 62.5 mg (T3+T4) is back in stock, so we have something to support your fat burning, TRT, or whatever you need it for :)

Have a good evening, everyone!