• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.
Isn’t that like, 400 times the usual dose of T3?

yeaaaaah ! I knew that you will like it!

1653991919963.png

or

we just met an erratum...

when you proceed with so much info all day long, it's easy to miss such things.

MCG - micrograms, of course, not MG - milligrams.

such an advantage would be too much even for us :D

It is highly likely in micrograms, not miligrams. If you take 10mg instead of 10mcg of T3, who knows what happens.

Testos 250 mg/ml test says 237 mg/ml is that good? Hilma has 252mg/ml so im confused.

Thx

Hello, sir!

we are honest with our clients and we make lab test results public even if it slightly underdosed.

But if you really confused about 13mg of testosterone, we can offer you clomiphene citrate, and soon we will have a HCG, sir ;)

I have a batch of primo from you that I like ... there will probably come a time when this batch will run out (how much you have left no one knows I'm guessing) but if a new batch is produced, it will also be tested and the lab tests also announced here? gr

Testos 250 mg/ml test says 237 mg/ml is that good? Hilma has 252mg/ml so im confused.

Thx
To put this in perspective: 15 mg is about 0.06ml.
If you draw from a vial, you will never be able to draw with a precision of 0.06ml. The variance in each drawn and injected dose will be more than 0.06ml, hence more than 15mg.
If you draw from an amp and just suck up the entire content, there is still the dead space in the tip of the syringe, about 0.05-0.10ml. And if you draw multiple compounds into the syringe, you'll still lose the dead space.
If you plan 1000mg a week, twice injections of 2ml, you'll be short 60mg per week. I can't imagine you'll tell the difference between 1008 mg or 948mg.

In a nutshell: you won't notice 15mg difference.

Hello, sir!

we are honest with our clients and we make lab test results public even if it slightly underdosed.

But if you really confused about 13mg of testosterone, we can offer you clomiphene citrate, and soon we will have a HCG, sir ;)
I’d like to know more about the HCG, I tried asking. Will it be 2000iu? 5000iu? 5000iu for €20 was pretty common but now it’s all gone. What can we expect?

To put this in perspective: 15 mg is about 0.06ml.
If you draw from a vial, you will never be able to draw with a precision of 0.06ml. The variance in each drawn and injected dose will be more than 0.06ml, hence more than 15mg.
If you draw from an amp and just suck up the entire content, there is still the dead space in the tip of the syringe, about 0.05-0.10ml. And if you draw multiple compounds into the syringe, you'll still lose the dead space.
If you plan 1000mg a week, twice injections of 2ml, you'll be short 60mg per week. I can't imagine you'll tell the difference between 1008 mg or 948mg.

In a nutshell: you won't notice 15mg difference.
That's not correct. You can even use 0,01ml with the right syringe...

i ordered something small TE vial and they have Bank instant Payment Thx god. Money Should be already on your account. But wher should i send the proof for payment?
WOW you are fast! Auto detection of payment thats cool shit you have her! :D
Man im happy already but why do you have no Nova?
And why do i have so many quastions?

Last edited:
Good morning, sir!

Thank you for your interest, and your questions.

And why do i have so many quastions?
Why? I think because you are interested in our products and this interest is growing every second))
But I'm here for you, and as long as I don't sleep- all my answers are at your service! :)

let's start!
When do you have Sildenafil again? I just try buying something small TE and stuff. thx
Within a few weeks, a VIAGRON(sildenafil will appear in our store!

Man im happy already but why do you have no Nova?
Did you mean Nolva - Tamoxifen?
we have it in stock
https://driadashop.eu/nolvados-10-mg-tamoxifen-citrate?search=tam

BRO you need to do something about you bot is anoying me all 2 minutes. I just wanna buy some more and really.....

o.... i buyed more couldn controll myself........

Last edited: