• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.
Hello, sir!

we already made numerous amount of videos about the content of our ampules - there are 1 ml or more.
It depends a lot on how you measure... some people fill the nozzle of the syringe and the needle, it remains in the ampoule and they say that they do not have enough.

View attachment 167395

As you can see in the syringes that we use, there is a reference point, and if you measure from it, then the Ment ampoule contains 1.1 ml.

There is a video of this experiment with Ment, Trenbolone acetate, and test U.

Also, we sent our products to Janoshik lab, and the ampule containing 97 mg of primobolan which directly indicates the amount of active substance and indirectly means that the volume is correct.

View attachment 167393

also, there was an independent test of our french customer, it posted somewhere here and the results are the same.
Then it will be fine, as long as I get that 97 ml per ml haha

TOUCHHHDOONNEE id did Take 12 Days from Buying to arriving (Germany) Only Problem is under 1 of the Nolvados tablets are dirt clear to see....... (sanitation and such) NOT good. But we wil see Tuesday cuz both my legs are in heavy pain from Hilma stuff so, i wil try this one. (Testo E)

Second one i don like it when its not inside whats standing on it. Its Dangerous. I have Nolvados Batch 969773 so not 10 but 15 mg inside? Or not how much Tablets did they test? 1 I assume so how do you know thats all are like that? (Stil wil Take them as PCT)

BY my Testo E is even WORSE cuz NEW BATCH! 432316 thats means i dont know whats inside..... Of course its a risk i wil Take cuz i decided thats worth the risk. but it dos not mean thats you can' say it out loud

CALL me Paranoid but both my legs are fucked up cuz i injectet stuff i dont know whats inside so im saying now my opinion. A lot of us forget thats this shit can really harm you hard! Never forget that.

BUT thx that all worked out that good im stil happy and wil use it! Packaging was good too, maybe a bit too much tape, but better too much than too little.

I am not criticizing you so hard, because I hate you, I am criticizing you because I want you to be the BEST.

Attachments

• 20220611_093505.jpg
    20220611_093505.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 138
Last edited:
TOUCHHHDOONNEE id did Take 12 Days from Buying to arriving (Germany) Only Problem is under 1 of the Nolvados tablets are dirt clear to see....... (sanitation and such) NOT good. But we wil see Tuesday cuz both my legs are in heavy pain from Hilma stuff so, i wil try this one. (Testo E)

Second one i don like it when its not inside whats standing on it. Its Dangerous. I have Nolvados Batch 969773 so not 10 but 15 mg inside? Or not how much Tablets did they test? 1 I assume so how do you know thats all are like that? (Stil wil Take them as PCT)

BY my Testo E is even WORSE cuz NEW BATCH! 432316 thats means i dont know whats inside..... Of course its a risk i wil Take cuz i decided thats worth the risk. but it dos not mean thats you can' say it out loud

CALL me Paranoid but both my legs are fucked up cuz i injectet stuff i dont know whats inside so im saying now my opinion. A lot of us forget thats this shit can really harm you hard! Never forget that.

BUT thx that all worked out that good im stil happy and wil use it! Packaging was good too, maybe a bit too much tape, but better too much than too little.

I am not criticizing you so hard, because I hate you, I am criticizing you because I want you to be the BEST.
i am also very skeptical about ug brands .. have had the necessary operations in the past due to dirty gear ... i have therefore paid a lot for years for pharmacy stuff and can only use limited resources sustanon rimobolan anavar .... because there there is a shortage of certain resources on the Turkish market I continued to look for a reliable ug brand .. I ended up with driada .. so far I have not had any bad experiences such as pip pimples or mood swings ... I have further tablets no experience with it ... for now I think we just have to get used to the fact that there is now a brand that does want to work via the pharmaceutical guidelines with a view to longer-term business

I now WATCHED the Nolvados tablets good as i can and its looks like the Black bullet its inside the Tablett. But seriously is that dirt or some sort of Production element? Im curios as hell

Hello, sir!

Im happy that you finnaly recive your order)

Let me answer your questions, at least few of them:

Second one i don like it when its not inside whats standing on it. Its Dangerous.

It's Dangerous when you don't know what's inside, here we made a test to make you know, so there is no danger left.

I have Nolvados Batch 969773 so not 10 but 15 mg inside? Or not how much Tablets did they test? 1 I assume so how do you know thats all are like that? (Stil wil Take them as PCT)
Yes, its 15 mg. it's not only a better deal for the customer, but also its a test proven and was retested twice

We already sent the new selection of our products for a next labtesting and I think new batch of TEST E is there.
Anyway, let me ensure you that its the same batch of raws and the same production process, so expected result is the same too

Sir, you can read whole this topic and there was nothing like that with our products.
For the TEST E we use a highest qualitysesame oil with addition of MCT, its filtered , refined and as the result its the most smooth and apirogenic oil we ever seen. Check it)

We wish you a successful experience, write to us about your impressions;)

Second order from @Driada Medical just arrived and it was an equally positive experience.

It was 14 days from payment to receipt, tracking worked well, and there were no problems. For a second time I had problems with the bitcoin payment mechanism (overzealous security logged me out before I could copy down the wallet address). Customer service dealt with it well via DM and provided an easy solution. This meant there was a delay of a couple of days between completing the order and making the payment as they apparently don’t answer DMs on weekends - but no big deal.

Packaging is as usual, beautiful. It’s more than aesthetics though, it leads me to confidence in the lab knowing they’ve obviously got the money to do things properly.

The pills are packaged professionally, as if by a pharmaceutical company. There was a small glitch causing two of the pills to be crushed beyond repair (see photo), but no big deal.

Last time about a quarter of my amps were crashed and I needed to heat them in a pan of hot water. It was winter when they were shipped and they didn’t re-crash again once they were stored at room temperature. This time they were all perfect.

Oh, and there’s a lovely sticker in case I want to tell everyone around me that I’m a drug user :)

FC31954A-3BAC-47F9-9245-771D6AAF5C09.jpeg89C970FE-79D5-47A4-BED7-BDAD1E7EF43B.jpegC7FFEC7C-A3D0-4DAF-AD3A-90878BD600A5.jpeg

Blood test results:

I have doctor prescribed TRT which is 200mg test cyp per week. I decided to substitute Driada test e @ 200mg for one month before blood tests. I attached the results. The test from last year was 727 total with 24 free. Blood was drawn 7 days after injection of 200mg test cyp (doctor's orders). Results from 6/10 was Driada test e @ 200mg with blood drawn 6 days after injection. Pretty good showing for the Driada test.

Attachments

• Driada Test E.jpg
    Driada Test E.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 113
Gentlemen! You are the best! and we have some stuff to celebrate here!

Our thread reaches 1000 replies and it's very important for us!
With your opinions and feedbacks we are growing better every day and getting stronger in every way, and we would like to thank you, folks!

1655129911825.jpeg

As you know, we have reward points in our shop and you can use them as bonus money to get some serious stuff in our shop, so we will use a randomizer to find a winner who left the comments before the 1000 threshold was reached

1 place is 4000 points
2 place is 2500 points
3 place is 2000 points
4 place is 1500 points
5 place is 1000 points

Results will be available Friday evening.... stay updated !

Thank you for being with us!
We remember all the good :)

I am not criticizing you so hard, because I hate you, I am criticizing you because I want you to be the BES

Hello, sir!

Im happy that you finnaly recive your order)

Let me answer your questions, at least few of them:

It's Dangerous when you don't know what's inside, here we made a test to make you know, so there is no danger left.

Yes, its 15 mg. it's not only a better deal for the customer, but also its a test proven and was retested twice

We already sent the new selection of our products for a next labtesting and I think new batch of TEST E is there.
Anyway, let me ensure you that its the same batch of raws and the same production process, so expected result is the same too

Sir, you can read whole this topic and there was nothing like that with our products.
For the TEST E we use a highest qualitysesame oil with addition of MCT, its filtered , refined and as the result its the most smooth and apirogenic oil we ever seen. Check it)

We wish you a successful experience, write to us about your impressions;)
I can attest to the fact the oils are silky smooth. I use slin pins to inject and works like a charm. 0 pip as well.

Yes, sir, there is no correct day and hour when opened vial becomes spoiled, there is "shelf time" this is an upper limit, and storing recommendation - keep it in a cold dry place away from the sunlight with some alcohol on it will prolongate its lifetime for sure.
So thats i understand right.

You store it by puting 1 Alcohol pad on Top of it? Cuz i opened your Vial right now and maked 1 injection ready. BUT i have a open vial from Hilma too used 2 dosages on this. So do i store it like this? And should i change the pad once a day?

thx

So thats i understand right.

You store it by puting 1 Alcohol pad on Top of it? Cuz i opened your Vial right now and maked 1 injection ready. BUT i have a open vial from Hilma too used 2 dosages on this. So do i store it like this? And should i change the pad once a day?

thx

Good morning,sir!

I think that if you want to spend both of this vials during one cycle, just put the acohol pad on it and close the box, get it away from the sun and heat and it will be good.
For longer periods i would store it in a cooler place. but there is no official guidelines for this.

From collection to delivery I got a TWO DAY delivery to Ireland.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 64