• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.
Whats the problem? You worried about fakes? If the Website says its good you will pin it, but if the website says its not good you wont pin it? But youve bought it direct from the source….
I get what you’re saying but I’m curious none the less.

Last edited:
Ok folks, so blood test results came back.
To recap, I had the blood taken on Wednesday 8/06/22.
Prior to that I had taken:
250mg sust/200mg primo on Thursday June 2nd, 75mg sust/50mg primo Friday the 3rd, 75/50 on Sunday and 75/50 on Tuesday.

It seems like my testosterone is excessive relative to the dose. (too much to give an accurate reading).
My SHBG and Estrogen seem relatively low considering the test level, so, is the primo being picked up as 'test'? Is that a thing? Someone else on here seemed to have the same issue with Masteron.

I guess this test taught me the sustanon is definitely good to go, but on the fence about the primo. Thoughts???

EDIT: Usually when not on exogenous test, my estrogen level is at the high level of normal, or even slightly above that, so the fact is so low with such a high test level, seems to indicate primo is indeed being picked as test?
I am not on any type of AI just to be clear.
Primo is not showing as test, why would it? It's a DHT derivate. Everything in your lab results looks as it should, Primo is freeing up testosteron from total test and by doing so it's lowering your estrogen because estrogen is made of total test and not free test. Very simple.

Primo is not showing as test, why would it? It's a DHT derivate. Everything in your lab results looks as it should, Primo is freeing up testosteron from total test and by doing so it's lowering your estrogen because estrogen is made of total test and not free test. Very simple.
Makes sense, Just surprised my test level is coming back over 4 times the reference range.

Here's some pictures of some of the stuff I got

Their stuff is so aesthetic those Ampules look soo good but I've never seen an Ampule before so there's that but I'm so glad I got all of this, took about two months in total to get this order after the first pack got seized, I had completely wrote off the $400 USD I spent on it as a loss, it took around 40 days to get my lettter from customs so that was most of the wait but Driada did a great job with the reship by switching up their shipping method and I'm very happy I decided to try them for my first ever order.

I will write more about my experiences with the gear as time goes on, yesterday was my first pin, the spot is a little bit sore and swollen but it's not bad at all and certainly better than the gear I was using from a buddy IRL just from a PIP perspective and although it's only been a day since switching I think I already feel a difference, might be placebo, in the least the T3 feels like how I've read T3 feels so that's a great sign

IMG_20220616_011943770.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20220616_013726258.jpg
    IMG_20220616_013726258.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 41
  • IMG_20220616_013921725.jpg
    IMG_20220616_013921725.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 77
Ok folks, so blood test results came back.
To recap, I had the blood taken on Wednesday 8/06/22.
Prior to that I had taken:
250mg sust/200mg primo on Thursday June 2nd, 75mg sust/50mg primo Friday the 3rd, 75/50 on Sunday and 75/50 on Tuesday.

It seems like my testosterone is excessive relative to the dose. (too much to give an accurate reading).
My SHBG and Estrogen seem relatively low considering the test level, so, is the primo being picked up as 'test'? Is that a thing? Someone else on here seemed to have the same issue with Masteron.

I guess this test taught me the sustanon is definitely good to go, but on the fence about the primo. Thoughts???

EDIT: Usually when not on exogenous test, my estrogen level is at the high level of normal, or even slightly above that, so the fact is so low with such a high test level, seems to indicate primo is indeed being picked as test?
I am not on any type of AI just to be clear.

Good morning, sir!

Estrogen level depends on aromatase amount in the blood and even the same man can have an excess and a lack of aromatization in different periods of time.

About SHBG there are many studies made and below you can see the cite of most iconic one....

SHBG concentrations decreased by about 80 to 90% and remained low even for the 16 weeks following steroid withdrawal. Steroid administration had no influence on serum CBG concentrations. In conclusion, self-administration of testosterone and anabolic steroids soon led to impairment of testicular endocrine function which was characterized by low concentrations of testosterone precursors, high ratios of testosterone to its precursor steroids and low SHBG concentrations. Decreased concentrations of SHBG and testicular steroids were still partly evident during the 16 weeks after drug withdrawal.[1]

[1]Response of serum testosterone and its precursor steroids, SHBG and CBG to anabolic steroid and testosterone self-administration in man.

Ruokonen A, et al. J Steroid Biochem. 1985.

briefly anabolic steroids and test in particular decrease SHBG as it should

Finally got my seizure letter from customs today. Let's just hope my reship makes it through. US customers - be careful with this source for the time being.
I finally got mine! Couldn't believe it myself, I'm not sure if it has anything to do with me not checking the tracking until AFTER I got it, I remember we talked about shipping times earlier in the thread so I figured I'd give you the news on mine finally landing!

I think checking tracking with a VPN might flag it?? idk, man at this point it feels like I'm being superstitious. Took about two weeks to get it with the reship for central U.S, I wish you the best of luck with customs!

the QR code verification system still doesn’t recognise when a code is canned multiple times. This is potentially a security flaw as any counterfeit products just need to copy an existing code and print it on all their packs.

Good morning, sir!

Thank you for your feedback and your note about QR code... could you specify, please? It's a second notion about it, but we tested it right now, and it's working...

This video from a previous test

ezgif.com-gif-maker (2).gif

Good morning, sir!

Thank you for your feedback and your note about QR code... could you specify, please? It's a second notion about it, but we tested it right now, and it's working...

This video from a previous test

View attachment 167639
Ok. So I just peeled the label off the packaging from a vial of Andriolos and scanned it. This is the web page it took me to:

6A5C3024-F3FF-400D-BB1A-87C8455C1759.png
Then I scanned it again and this is the web page it took me to (note - these are two different screen shots):

3D3EC138-3CBC-434D-A7C8-74949A80FADD.png

The important thing is that is didn’t say “this code has be scanned 1 time already”.

Now imagine a scammer creates fake Driada products for a living. They buy a single vial of Andriolos, copy the QR code, and print it on a thousand packets of fake Andriolos. Every time a customer receives a fake vial they’re going to scan the QR code and be told by your website that it’s an authentic product code. What it should say (for instance), is “this code has been scanned 853 times already”. That lets me know that something isn’t right with the product.

As far as I can tell, there is literally no point in the QR code unless it can detect if it’s been scanned more than once because if it can’t, it can’t differentiate between real and fake - which is the purpose of the security measure in the first place.

Hello, sir!

Let me answer you, finally)

Pure mass i just Wanna get BIG with Muscel Streng.
well, if I get your cycle right it looks like ...

testo EProvironDinabolynAromasinAnavarosDrost E
1​
500 mg???20 mg12,5 mg
2​
500 mg??20 mg12,5 mg
3​
500 mg?20 mg12,5 mg
4​
500 mg20 mg12,5 mg
5​
500 mg20 mg12,5 mg
6​
500 mg20 mg12,5 mg
7​
500 mg20 mg12,5 mg
8​
500 mg20 mg12,5 mg
9​
500 mg
10​
500 mg
11​
500 mg
12​
500 mg
13​
500 mg
14​
500 mg
15​
500 mg200 mg
16​
500 mg200 mg
17​
500 mg200 mg
18​
500 mg200 mg
19​
500 mg200 mg
20​
500 mg200 mg
21​
500 mg20 mg200 mg
22​
500 mg20 mg200 mg
23​
500 mg20 mg200 mg
24​
500 mg20 mg200 mg
25​
500 mg20 mg200 mg

and the first 8 weeks can be considered as "BIG with Muscel Streng" only.
15-25 looks like lean meat / cutting cycle more(but I would add AI, if yu have an excess aromatization - make a blood test, it's important).
Of course it depends on training and diet more, so you can cut even on nandrolone...but I would not.

going down in BF % I'm 177 cm high and 100kg
So it's cutting after all? :)

Im Training 4 Days a Week. Not much of Cardio right now. Cuz of the PIP BUT Its getting WAY better have only pip for about 3 days now, for 1 injection. I trained 4 Years 1 year not much than came Corona and i got Fat....
And finally, it's a cutting cycle? or both? it could make sense - bulk for the start, cut for the second part.

The only thing I can note more is the fact that the elimination half-life of methandienone is about 3 to 6 hours, so to maintain the concentration you should... divide it, or take more(cos actually you are the big guy)

So I would set the goals first. If you want to bulk - add nandrolone 200-400mg per week
so the cycle would look like this
testo Enandrolone DAnavarosDrost E
1​
500 mg
400​
2​
500 mg
400​
3​
500 mg
400​
4​
500 mg
400​
5​
500 mg
400​
6​
500 mg
400​
7​
500 mg
400​
8​
500 mg
400​
9​
500 mg
400​
10​
500 mg
400​
11​
500 mg
12​
500 mg
13​
500 mg
14​
500 mg
15​
500 mg200 mg
16​
500 mg200 mg
17​
500 mg200 mg
18​
500 mg200 mg
19​
500 mg200 mg
20​
500 mg200 mg
21​
500 mg30 mg200 mg
22​
500 mg30 mg200 mg
23​
500 mg30 mg200 mg
24​
500 mg30 mg200 mg
25​
500 mg30 mg200 mg

check your estradiol and add AI if it needed
so you need 2 units of nandrolone d to add
also If you not going to stay on TRT I would replace test e and Drost e to shorter ester - propionate, and use HCG

And if its better for you you can just DM me.
You can ask me in DM or Telegram, sir, as you want.

P.S. and it's important
I appreciate your fanatical attitude, BUT, for a beginner, I would advise starting with shorter cycles with more specific goals.
It's about your health, sir

Last edited:
The viscosity of each roid is different ,mix 2 ,3 or 4 compounds together you can see it ,shake it you can see the swirls.

All lab test are 100% legit.

For me I have typical side effects (good and bad) of mast ,deca and sdrol.

Ok. So I just peeled the label off the packaging from a vial of Andriolos and scanned it. This is the web page it took me to:

View attachment 167641
Then I scanned it again and this is the web page it took me to (note - these are two different screen shots):

View attachment 167642

The important thing is that is didn’t say “this code has be scanned 1 time already”.

Now imagine a scammer creates fake Driada products for a living. They buy a single vial of Andriolos, copy the QR code, and print it on a thousand packets of fake Andriolos. Every time a customer receives a fake vial they’re going to scan the QR code and be told by your website that it’s an authentic product code. What it should say (for instance), is “this code has been scanned 853 times already”. That lets me know that something isn’t right with the product.

As far as I can tell, there is literally no point in the QR code unless it can detect if it’s been scanned more than once because if it can’t, it can’t differentiate between real and fake - which is the purpose of the security measure in the first place.
Very good point, @Driada Medical you need to address this.

Or (you won’t listen to this advice will you?)…

Drop your test down to 350mg a week now you've front loaded on 500mg, limit your calories to 2000 a day of natural nutrient-dense foods, and work hard in the gym. Spend the money you saved on gear on a personal trainer or coach, and persevere for 6 months to a year.

You’ll see a massive transformation in that time, and then (now your body fat is maybe 13.5%) you can decide to either up things to a proper cycle or PCT.

In my opinion, if you ever even consider eating McDonald’s or KFC, even once a month, you’re not ready for PEDs.

Drop your test down to 350mg a week now you've front loaded on 500mg, limit your calories to 2000 a day of natural nutrient-dense foods, and work hard in the gym. Spend the money you saved on gear on a personal trainer or coach, and persevere for 6 months to a year.

You’ll see a massive transformation in that time, and then (now your body fat is maybe 13.5%) you can decide to either up things to a proper cycle or PCT.

In my opinion, if you ever even consider eating McDonald’s or KFC, even once a month, you’re not ready for PEDs.
I hear his warnings and I think it's very good and nice that he says this, i do understand the risk! BUT I'm ready to take it. I'll stick to plan 2.

And i never go Mcdonalds or KFC. Im more the pizza guy. But also thank you for your concerns and criticism. I appreciate that! I wil buy the stuff in 2 Weeks to his arrive and all i have enough Time to Think really clear about it. BUT right now i do it.

But thx

I hear his warnings and I think it's very good and nice that he says this, i do understand the risk! BUT I'm ready to take it. I'll stick to plan 2.

And i never go Mcdonalds or KFC. Im more the pizza guy. But also thank you for your concerns and criticism. I appreciate that! I wil buy the stuff in 2 Weeks to his arrive and all i have enough Time to Think really clear about it. BUT right now i do it.

But thx
It wasn’t meant as a warning. More as this:

You read of a lot of people here and elsewhere on the web taking large doses and you don’t realise that they’re either very experienced, or exaggerating, or both. The result is that you don’t realise how little it takes to see results.

For instance I was taking 250mg Test U and 50mg Deca for 12 weeks and I started to have difficulty wiping my arse because my lats grew so much.

Your BMI is currently 31.9 which is well into the obese range. Your main aim should be to loose weight before you start optimising performance. This can be achieved in a year of eating in a healthy calorie deficit and testosterone can help you do that. I’m suggesting taking a high dose (Note TRT is usually 100-150mg a week), because you’re obviously eager and dedicated and I’m only suggesting this because you’ve already started injecting test.

While you diet (you’ll see your body change weekly and you’ll get a whole lot of satisfaction from this), you can educate yourself on two things.

1) what the various compounds on the Driada store are used for

2) what your aims are for future performance enhancement

Then when you’re fit, healthy, eating well, and your body weight is under about 80kg, and when the lifestyle changes you’ve made are now habit, you’ll be ready to make choices about what to take and why you want to take it.

If you do all this you won’t need to go on a web forum and ask “will this work”, only for everyone to reply “work for what?”.

I think that's a bit of a exaggeration, if your bloodwork is fine (lipids, crp, liver enzymes ....), you do your cardio, and the vast majority of calories come from good wholefood sources. A McDonald's once a month isn't going to ruin you all of a sudden.
I actually think this mindset of "having to eat clean 365 days a year" is counter productive in the long term because people will crack and start binging, probably giving up on the sport.

Just my 0.02$

I think that's a bit of a exaggeration, if your bloodwork is fine (lipids, crp, liver enzymes ....), you do your cardio, and the vast majority of calories come from good wholefood sources. A McDonald's once a month isn't going to ruin you all of a sudden.
I actually think this mindset of "having to eat clean 365 days a year" is counter productive in the long term because people will crack and start binging, probably giving up on the sport.

Just my 0.02$
Everyone is different, for me it’s about what habits you’ve formed.

Three years ago I lived on fried egg sandwiches and takeaway curry. Now I ask myself at every meal “is this good for me”, and “does it help achieve my aims”. It’s not to say I don’t cheat but I’m aware of what I’m eating so boffing 1600 calories on a large Big Mac meal with apple pie is just out of the question because it’s so far outside of my aims.

If you’re 25% body fat, these are the habits you’ve got to form before turning to drugs IMO.

Sponsors