• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Good morning, gentlemen!

It's Tuesday and you know what that means. Happy Hours are in our store until the end of the day!

✺ 7% discount on all products

✺ 10% discount for BTC payments

;)

Gentlemen!

Let me remind you results of the weekly voting:

Two products got the same number of votes again.
Stanos 10 mg (Stanozolol) is waiting for you with a 50% discount in our store this week.
Offer available until the end of the week.

MK-677 (Ibutamoren) will be next week's product!

Great news!

In the near future, our product line will be replenished with several new ones:

✺ Yohimbine hydrochloride – 2.5 mg/tab (100 tabs/pack)
✺ Isotretinoin – 10 mg/tab (100 tabs/pack)
✺ Telmisartan – 20 mg/tab (100 tabs/pack)
✺ HCG – 5000 IU/vial

Stay with us and follow the news on the channel :cool:

Hello, gentlemen!

It’s really rare but sometimes in vials, you can see inhomogeneities in the oil or it could be a hard layer floating on it.

Its crystallization of active ingredient in this particular case - Testosterone. "Long" esters of Testosterone like Cypionate and Undecanoate have a tendency to crystallize.
On the internet you can find examples of severe crystallization:

1667994473173.jpeg

When preparing the product, it is important not only the presence of carrier oil but also substances that improve solubility and sterile properties are added to the composition. Then the high temperature contributes to the complete dissolution of the active substance.
Based on this, it is clear that lowering the temperature can contribute to the crystallization of the product.
With our products its rare, but possible.

1667993732603.png
1667993810707.jpeg
Crystallization is a normal phenomenon for pharmaceutical preparations. The medical instructions for Retabolil, Testosterone Cypionate, and Undecanoate directly indicate that in the event of crystallization, the ampoule should be heated until the inhomogeneities disappear.
But the Pfizer company conducted a separate investigation and released a report on it, excerpts from which we will give below. A link to the full version of the report is also attached.

1667994503603.png

...The high concentration of active ingredients makes the product very susceptible to crystallization when exposed to a temperature lower than recommended on the label [20°C to 25°C (68°F to 77°F)].
This product attribute is well known and is specifically addressed with instructions in both the USPI and on the product vial label.

Potency testing from these lots confirms two key product quality attributes:

• the product can be warmed, shaken, and the crystals re-dissolved, when prepared according to instructions found in the product insert and on the vial label; and,

• the potency of the retain and complaint samples confirm product potency at the labeled strength (200 mg/mL). Based on our testing of and a medical and safety evaluation, all distributed lots of Depo®-Testosterone 200 mg/mL continue to be acceptable for use, regardless of the presence of crystals, when used as directed in the product insert. [1]

So thus, crystallization does not affect the quality of the product in any way, and this has been proven by an official investigation and confirmed by a qualified commission. Its important to know!

Also, please note, if there is no crystallization at any temperatures, it may be not so good too. If there are aggressive solvents in the chemical composition (often used in cheap products), then crystallization does not happen even in cold, however, this makes the liquid more irritating to human tissues, so systemic inflammation and pips are highly possible, and we, as bona fide manufacturers, avoid it.

So what should you do?

Should this happen, place the vial in a container of hot water, shaking occasionally, until the crystals dissolve:
Warm some water in your microwave. Sit the vial halfway in the hot water, wait 30 seconds shake the vial a little, and repeat with hotter water till the crystals are gone.

If water did not help dissolve, then:
You can put the bottle on the pan and slowly heat it until the crystals are completely dissolved. It can take up to 10-15 minutes as practice shows.

Even if we use heat-resistant medical glass, so the likelihood that the vial will burst due to temperature changes is very low, avoid sudden temperature changes.

Important: after this, the oil must be cooled to a temperature of 38 degrees before injecting

Thank you for your attention and support, Gentlemen!

[1] https://pfe-pfizercom-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/products/hcp_depotestosterone.pdf

P.S. Huge thanks to our client who asked a question about crystallization and suggested the idea of writing this article. I hope the info will be useful!;)

Last edited:
Hi,
i’d like to share my experience with driada.
I’ve hear of them from a friend and decided to give them a try due to his good experience.
I’m only on trt so i took advantage of the current available promo (-50% on cypilos), i’ve ordered two boxes of 10vials each on 13/07, the package has been sent the next day and i ’ve got a tracking; received the package on 25/07.
I’ve used the product at my usual therapeutic dosage for two moths, I dosed it at 0.33mL E5D, so about an equivalent of 125mg/week.
The results has been 414ng/dl of total testosterone the day of the injectipn, before it (day 1: inj, day 5: bloodworks then injection in the afternoon).
My feel was the same than the one provided with bayer’s test E, no PIP, no bad surpises.

My overall judge is positive and i suggest this EU source mostly due of their customer assistance: they always reply at the messages in a short time and in the kindest way. Even their initiatives as discounts and auctions are really apreciated.

Attachments

• B7E2DF20-C029-4B87-8F23-27877D909A95.jpeg
    B7E2DF20-C029-4B87-8F23-27877D909A95.jpeg
    576.3 KB · Views: 48
@GymKing666,
what the fuck is your problem? just because you trust everything and everyone because of past results doesn't mean that i want to blindly trust my new gear that has no known test.. i have every right to ask for a lab test that is not known.. just respond don't rely on me and mind your naive own mentality

Posting active hyperlinks to ecommerce-enabled website domains that sell pharmaceuticals is prohibited.
Hello @Driada Medical I'm a bit concerned about this:
20221114_135049.jpg
20221114_135059.jpg
So basically I put that code here: Verify Our Sellers - Company and that is the message I got
I tried the same code here: driadashop.eu/es/verificar
and it worked.
I'm confused, can you please explain?

Hi, today arrived my order, so in short.
Everything went without any problems.
The package arrived about 18 days after ordering. The packaging was discreet and nothing was damaged.
So far I am satisfied with Driada shop and we will see how the products will work.
Bye.

Attachments

• 9E95DFB7-5537-4B8D-9A37-C056C4397DD7.jpeg
    9E95DFB7-5537-4B8D-9A37-C056C4397DD7.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 45
  • 85F39C92-A29A-4AFE-AAC1-68FE65DC1F7B.jpeg
    85F39C92-A29A-4AFE-AAC1-68FE65DC1F7B.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 42
@Driada Medical

Is a US domestic warehouse set up or have you sorted international shipping to the US yet?

I see BG pharmaceuticals is able to deliver some of your products to the US.

View attachment 175457
View attachment 175458
So basically I put that code here: Verify Our Sellers - Company and that is the message I got
and it worked.
on the website driadamedical.com ; driadashop.eu comes out as legit, whereas driada-medical.com does not. The gents here on the forum are driadashop.eu

View attachment 175457
View attachment 175458
and it worked.

you put the product code, in the ''verify seller'' section, obviously it tells you incorrect. Go to driadamedical.com (the official site) and go to verify, write the code.
you can: VERIFY THE SELLER, i.e. the name of the seller.... and elsewhere, from another web page, instead VERIFY THE PRODUCTS.
@roids_and_chickens

you put the product code, in the ''verify seller'' section, obviously it tells you incorrect. Go to driadamedical.com (the official site) and go to verify, write the code.
you can: VERIFY THE SELLER, i.e. the name of the seller.... and elsewhere, from another web page, instead VERIFY THE PRODUCTS.
@roids_and_chickens
Hello ,sir, and thank you!
you are 100% precise ! So i would use your message to answer to @roids_and_chickens
Thank you , again!

Good morning , gentlemen!

We remind you that on Tuesdays there are Happy Hours in our store!

7% discount on all products
Additional 10% discount when paying BTC
Product of the week - MK-677 (Ibutamoren ) with a 50% discount

It's all already available!

Driadashop.eu