• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.
in other words, high testosterone does not mean high libido - if prolactin is elevated, there are not enough neurosteroids and\or dopamine, then even if you skyrocket your testosterone, this will not help, sir!
I agree on this, also on the fact that I know people with 3 grams of testosterone with regional men's physique muscles; the main factor is genetics; as i also know in poland guys who weigh 110 Kg with only 500mg of text

FIRST OF ALL GENETICS, TRAINING AND DIET, AND THEN STEROIDS

in other words, high testosterone does not mean high libido - if prolactin is elevated, there are not enough neurosteroids and\or dopamine, then even if you skyrocket your testosterone, this will not help, sir!
The funny thing is that I never "feel" steroids as so many people describe it. (with the exception of Tren).
Even with Halo, I don't feel aggressive, as many report, but in the gym I can push significantly more from day 1 of using it.

I did feel a difference from being low T (depressed, anxious) to "normal" T, but High T (as in 250mg +/week) actually feels a little worse than 100mg/week for me.
I haven't gone as high as 500mg in the last few years, but I doubt I would feel very different, other than probably noticing high blood pressure (leading to anxiety).
I also don't tend to bloat much, not even on Dbol, but over time, I definitely see the difference in my physique...

Gentlemen!

We recently received messages from a logistics company.
The postal service is overwhelmed as the number of packages on Black Friday has clearly exceeded the capacity of the infrastructure, and already the increase in the number of shipments for the Christmas holidays has begun.

The logistics company warns of delays in delivery due to post office overload.

...here you can see the average annual load on the mail, depending on the month of the year.
Of course, we would like you to receive your parcels as quickly as possible but unfortunately, excessive loads on postal networks are not part of our responsibility or anything we can have an influence on.
1671528097026.png

So with this mail collapse, some customers may have to wait a little longer for the parcel...

Gentlemen, may I have your attention, please!

As you know, we have done a great effort in our design.
We are glad that together with the product efficiency, you also get aesthetic pleasure.

It's time to take the next step! And as you guessed, we want to design a T-shirts in our brand style.

Unfortunately, at the moment posting promotional materials on the forum, is prohibited, but we have prepared several designs and would like to know your opinion on this matter.

In our telegram channel you can look at the work of young designers and vote for your favorite option.

https://t.me/driadamedicaleu/513?single

So, write your opinion in the comments below to the TG post or here and vote for the print you like the most.
The design you like most will be produced first!

Gentlemen! Driada Medical wholeheartedly congratulates you on the upcoming Christmas and wishes you to spend this bright holiday with your closest people. Fill your home with magic, comfort and the smell of mulled wine :cool:.

And as Santa is still on the way, we have already prepared a gift for you!

So, from 23.12 to 02.01, we will have a 31% discount on all products in our store. There will also be an additional 10% discount paying with BTC and 7% on Tuesday (Happy Hours).

This is our first Christmas, which we celebrate together with you. Thank you, friends, for choosing us! ❤

The holiday coupon is available on our channel;)

t.me/driadamedicaleu

Gentlemen!

Driada Medical wholeheartedly congratulates you on the upcoming Christmas and wishes you to spend this bright holiday with your closest people. Fill your home with magic, comfort, and the smell of mulled wine.

And as Santa is still on the way, we have already prepared a gift for you!

So, from
23.12 to 02.01, we will have a 31% discount on all products in our store. There will also be an additional 10% discount on paying with BTC and 7% on Tuesday (Happy Hours).:cool:

This is our first Christmas, which we celebrate together with you. Thank you, friends, for supporting us!

To get a holiday coupon, visit our TG channel

https://t.me/driadamedicaleu/519

...in case this is my last message before the main holiday of the year...

MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYONE!

:)

did anyone happen to do or see a lab test of primos batch number 513961.love to see them

View attachment 177098dose any if there a labtest on this batch test c?

Hello, gentlemen!

I didn't find a lab test on this batch, but we support blind testing and we thought you'd be interested that you may make a lab test and get a 200e in Driada store credits (usually blind testing is much cheaper, that's why this offer is quite profitable)

also, as indirect evidence, I can cite the fact that we are very lazy guys, we did not change the recipe, and we still labtesting each batch of raw materials from the supplier, which affected the test results: for a year now, our Primobolan and Cypionate test have shown almost unchanged results.

Truly: Constancy is a sign of mastery!;)

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone, gentlemen!

Everything goes out of stock so quickly during the sales. There’s no test C and Mast E left in vials.

Dear Driada Fans,

here another excellent blind testing result of ‘Testos’ (Testosterone Enanthate)

Attachments

• B9514291-F567-47D9-88F8-17B4078EF159.png
    B9514291-F567-47D9-88F8-17B4078EF159.png
    6 MB · Views: 80
  • 3E904ACD-AB07-4442-B919-767DD7105283.png
    3E904ACD-AB07-4442-B919-767DD7105283.png
    6 MB · Views: 135
  • B0AD6651-69F5-4998-B0E9-70AF4F5FCA9A.png
    B0AD6651-69F5-4998-B0E9-70AF4F5FCA9A.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 146
I ordered on 13 Dezember and got my package on the 27. Dezember. After i paused testo for about 3 Months i started with Sustalad. Immediatly 1 Day after my first 500mg i felt the prop kick in. I frontloaded 1000mg this week and my bodys response to that is crazy. Im feeling well. I will post a full review after 3-4 weeks.IMG-20221227-WA0004.jpeg