• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.
Hi, I’m new with Driada and heard about them only recently.
Looks their products are good about aas but I would ask if there are test or something else that proof the genuineness of their hgh.
Is first time that I approach hgh and I am seriously scared about the possibility that it will not works.

Ich habe sehr gute Erfahrungen mit Driada gemacht. Ich werde ab jetzt nur noch dort bestellen. Auf Driada bin ich über einen Kollegen gekommen, der dort bestellt und mir positiv davon berichtet hat. Der Bestellvorgang und die Zahlung ging schnell und problemlos.
Die Qualität der Produkte ist super. Ich hab Proviron und Telmisartan bestellt. Proviron als on cycle Support und Telmisartan da ich Bluthochdruck habe. Testosteron habe ich auch bestellt, dies ist aber noch auf dem Weg.
Bei Fragen steht der Kundenservice jederzeit zu Verfügung und antwortet innerhalb Minuten. Zudem erklären sie dir alles ausführlich bei fragen.
Die Lieferung hat ca. eine Woche gedauert und kam früher als angekündigt. Die Tracking-Nummer habe ich bereits einen Tag nach Bestellung erhalten.

Die Bestellung ist 3 Wochen her. Produkte wirken wie sie sollen. Alles super. Preis-Leistung Top und Support sowieso Lieferung toll. Jederzeit wieder! Als nächstes teste ich das hgh.

Attachments

• 89ABDC3A-2FF1-4DB7-9F1B-3AC7BC51B601.jpeg
    89ABDC3A-2FF1-4DB7-9F1B-3AC7BC51B601.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 42
Hi, I’m new with Driada and heard about them only recently.
Looks their products are good about aas but I would ask if there are test or something else that proof the genuineness of their hgh.
Is first time that I approach hgh and I am seriously scared about the possibility that it will not works.

Hello, sir!

We do not have fresh tests for growth hormone, however, you can look at the reviews on our growth hormone in this thread: they are extremely positive.
this on I find first:
I'm sure you will find many more here!

Gentlemen, don't forget about «Happy Hours»!

✅ 7% discount on all products
✅ 10% discount for BTC payments

✅ Product of the week with a 50% discount

I've placed 4 orders(+- 800 euros) with Driada so far, my first one was in July of 2022. My first order was to test out the waters as I had some bad experience in quality with products i got locally.

I am a really big fan of the primo. It is one of the only primo's that didn't gave me a huge PIP and just injects well. The results were what I expected so can't complain about that. My cycle also consisted of HGH and test, but those I get from QSC. I have used Driada Test E as well and I must say, it does inject better for me than QSC.

I have 6 vials of Stakos on hand from Driada which I will use for my summer cut. Few more months and it will be time for that.

Everything that is not hgh/test E, I will most likely supply only from Driada. Shipping is fast, around 5-6 work days from the day I order till it is on my doorstep (Netherlands based). Response to email is also quick.

Currently using the telmisartan and mk677 (and a quick preview of the test/tren/mast). Using the mk677 to get some of my hunger back as i'm struggling with getting all the kcals in on the last few weeks or my bulk.
1673554170460.png

Friday the 13th...

...isn't it a good reason for discounts?

Until the end of the day, there is a
13% discount on all products in our store! (the discount is applied automatically).

Also, don’t forget to add Propios 100 mg/ml (Testosterone Propionate) to the cart with a 50% discount.

The coupon code can be found on our TG channel!

https://t.me/driadamedicaleu

Beware of chainsaws and have a nice day, gentlemen!