• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.
Hi! It says on your site that the current batch of T3 is overdosed. But the labtest is from a year ago. Are you still selling the same batch?

Hi! It says on your site that the current batch of T3 is overdosed. But the labtest is from a year ago. Are you still selling the same batch?

Hello, sir!

Yes , last spring there was overdosed batch.
We left information about this batch on the site because it is not known when the last pill will be drunk and the last pack sold...

All subsequent batches were dosed correctly, I am attaching a screenshot of the most recent lab test, sir.

1675436424505.png

Gentlemen!

Our company is already a year and a half old and we are proud to say that we are constantly improving in all areas: our range is growing, the delivery has become more accurate, and customers are more and more satisfied!

It's time to try some more visible changes that will affect even you, gentlemen.
But don't be scared we'll just change the design of our store a bit so that it works faster and navigation through it is more convenient.

We honor the previous design! He has done excellent service, gentlemen, and it's time to retire.

We scheduled the replacement process for Saturday, so do not worry if our store will not be available for some time: technical work will be carried out, and it will not last long, I promise!

On Saturday evening it will be possible to test the changes, but the ordering process will remain as simple and convenient, and when you test the new design, tell us:

• How do you like our innovation?
• What else would you change if you were in our position?
• We are really interested in your opinion... we are waiting for it!

AND THE MOST IMPORTANT: Have a good weekend, gentlemen! ;)

See you in the new design soon!

Kind regards, Driadashop.eu team

Large doses may cause hypotension and cardiac conduction disturbances.
But disorders of the heart, especially atrioventricular conduction, are a "initial" contraindication to the use of yohimbine.

I found no studies on the negative effects of moderate doses of yohimbine on the heart. However, I found a few positive ones:

Yohimbine Promotes Cardiac NE Release and Prevents LPS-Induced Cardiac Dysfunction via Blockade of Presynaptic α2A-Adrenergic Receptor​

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3653853/

In other words, this issue clearly requires a more focused search and possibly additional laboratory studies.

Thank you!

Hello @Driada Medical

In another thread @abrahamghuti made the claim that your gear is underdosed, where I asked him to prove his claim which he didn’t. This thread here:

Today the same person (@abrahamghuti) sent me a private message, again saying his claim is correct. Yet he again didn’t show me any proof, see the picture below:

IMG_20230203_223246.jpg

I just leave that here to let you know, @Driada Medical.

Made a blind test on Test E (batch 191198) and Primobolan (batch 483301)

I took the oils out the amps and into neutral sterile glass containers (as seen in the pictures), to rule out bias and product recognition.

Results:
Test E : 267,07 mg/ml
Primo : 93,24 mg/ml

Im pretty happy about the results. It could be better with a littlebit more precise dosing / ml, BUT for me it's close enough and I'm happy its real primo also.

Im only getting driada products from this day forward myself.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230203_170327_OneDrive.jpg
    Screenshot_20230203_170327_OneDrive.jpg
    486.1 KB · Views: 90
  • Screenshot_20230203_170305_OneDrive.jpg
    Screenshot_20230203_170305_OneDrive.jpg
    475.7 KB · Views: 91
  • 20230123_192242.jpg
    20230123_192242.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 75
  • 20230123_190942.jpg
    20230123_190942.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 58
  • 20230123_062935.jpg
    20230123_062935.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 85
Last edited:
happy with the result of the primo, only the previous tests were slightly higher.. that's why I find the lab tests per batch very fascinating. @ driada you say the process is the same but I do see eating pattern that every new batch of primo that has been tested is always slightly lower in the lab tests .. the first batch was 97..... the 2nd 96.... .now 93….I know these numbers are negligible but if the pattern continues it will be under 90mg a few batches later..this is why I like to see lab tests of each new batch…not because I have mistrust in the professionalism of driada but measuring is knowing .. the question was asked what we as customers would do differently. here is my suggestion to supply a lab test for each new batch ... I know you have the blind test service, but for people who want the product right away it is sometimes inconvenient to have things tested first in terms of time ... I hope you can do something with it.. keep up the good work and have a good weekend everyone

Hello @Driada Medical

In another thread @abrahamghuti made the claim that your gear is underdosed, where I asked him to prove his claim which he didn’t. This thread here:

Today the same person (@abrahamghuti) sent me a private message, again saying his claim is correct. Yet he again didn’t show me any proof, see the picture below:

View attachment 251238

I just leave that here to let you know, @Driada Medical.

Hello, sir, and thank you for your healthy mature position on making statements and arguments.

With the advent of the Internet, every toaster has a voice, and even those who have never tried it can express their opinion about our products.

Subjective assessments at the level - "I have been using steroids for 456 years and I can understand from one photo that your products do not work at all ! " - in fact, even a little offensive cos, a person believes that we are such idiots that such crazy statements will replace laboratory tests and objective indicators.

So I totally agree with your position,sir!

Driada first order review.

Posting in this thread for the first time to review their products.
I ordered around black friday (November 2022). Waited before starting my cycle when I have more time for regular training, having better nutrition and also to review the products. I ordered test c, anavaros and standard PCT clomid and nolva. I am doing a small cycle of 250 mg and 20 mg ED anavar (test for 12 weeks and anavar for 7). Currently on week 5 and the test is legit did bloods only for e2 during the cycle and its significantly higher 52 pg, started getting spicy nips so started using 20 mg ED nolva and it helped but sides are headaches sometimes, nausea and leg cramps (not sure if the cramps are from anavar or nolva both are legit imo but taurine and potassium help with the cramps nicely). Benefits from Anavar are euphoria when consumed with coffee, more agressive, crazy pumps and the one I like the most is increased endurance since it helps with my training. Almost no sides from it except harder to fall asleep sometimes and cramps which Im not sure if its caused by Anavar or Nolva. Regarding PIP sometimes I would have bad PIP but it was mostly when doing subQ in belly fat (didnt find the cause) so I have switched to leg and glute IM and no more pip. The order took 8 working days to arrive (EU), the customer service was good. I would recommend

Attachments

• 328845449_1123007495039184_8025982285363182900_n.jpg
    328845449_1123007495039184_8025982285363182900_n.jpg
    355.3 KB · Views: 65

Gentlemen!

Today is an important day for us! Today we celebrate our birthday - Our brand is 1 year old!

Exactly one year ago we started our vigorous activity, and on February 11, 2022 - Friday at 17:00 we became open, and our starting ground was this forum- the Meso-Rx community, we published our first message and our activities on the web began with this.

Looking back, we remember the difficulties that we had to face during this year, and only thanks to your support and trust, we overcame the obstacles in our path.

From the very beginning, our goal was to provide not only quality products but also decent service, as well as help everyone become more informed about using PEDs and wellness. Reading the words of your gratitude, we hope that we are doing our job well. We are really happy to share today with you.

What can’t we think of a birthday without? Of course, gifts!
And the best gift for us is your success and progress - all 365 days a year.

So, from 09.02 to 13.02 (including), all products will have a 36.5% discount.

We thank you for your support and faith in us!

COUPON CODE: DRIADA

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO US!

:D