• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.
Good afternoon gentleman!

I would like to share my personal experience with Driada products that I've been using for last year. I found driada on this forum when they first began to work.

So far I ordered many Test E packages, Deca, dbol tabs, anavar, masteron , t3, clen and AI like letrozole, adex and aromasin. All of this was used in 3 different cycles.

Payment might look a little bit confusing when using bitcoin, but If you are familiar with some kind of crypto wallet, there should be no issue. After placing an order I was informed about every move my package made (this was worst problem with another supplier before). Shipped was in about 24-48 hours and deliever in about 5-7 days since order was placed. I rate this 10/10, because knowing where you package is will save you a lot of nerves.

My experience:

I did 2 bulking cycles (test, deca, dbol) and one cutting already in progress (test, mast, dbol, var). Orals take effect almost immediately, you can feel them in your body in 3-5 days since you start taking them. Oil solutions are very clean and friendly to body (had some issues with different brands before, but Driada is everytime perfect). If you are regular steroid user, you can simply tell that this is the quality you are looking for. Side effects almost none (except hair loss or some genetic stuff that you can not simply avoid when taking PEDs).

Simply said: I got what I ordered. My lifts went up, my mucles looks full. I was able to cut bunch of fat in no time. Diet is the main key, but Driada products will definitely help you without ruining your health (atleast not that fast as other brands did to me).

Overall experience: 10/10 and I will always recommend Driada. Hoping that they never quit their business!
Thank you sir for choosing us!

My sustanon from Driada has always been a clear yellowish, latest batch that i have is a dark yellow, looks like your tri-tren, have you changed carrier oils or is the batch mislabeled?

Hey guys,

just wanted to leave my review after working with Driada for 10 months now. I decided to start my first cycle in August 2022. after doing some research for quality product shipping out of EU I came across Driada on numerous occasions. I decided to give them a shot and I’ve never been disappointed.

Besides the product their ordering process is very easy and the website is neat. The customer support via telegram is outstanding, answers come back very quick and there is like a little community with regular discounts and auctions in their telegram channel.

I’ve ordered 6 times now within Western Europe by paying with Bitcoin. Total breeze. The tracking number comes in pretty fast, I’d say about a day or two after. The longest shipping duration was 10 days and the shortest 6.

My first cycle consisted of 300mg Test E solo which I’ve never had any weird problems pop up. I was dumb and ordered PCT and AI as I went on hoping I wouldn’t need them (hence the many orders). But I did. And they all worked.

After PCT‘ng off in November 22 I started my B‘n‘C journey starting with a blast of 400mg Test E and 40mg Oxandrolone. Blast has been working like a charm. Exemastane ist doing it’s thing and Var is making me look better by the day.
Had a little bacne pup up but nothing out of the norm like pip oder reactions.

All products ever order consist of:
Tamoxifen
Clomid
Arimidex
Exemastane
Finasteride
Test E
Oxandrolone

I can only recommend this source. I will be staying with them for as long as they’re around.

Attachments

• a32489fa-db0c-4006-9139-8431de9bf049.jpeg
    a32489fa-db0c-4006-9139-8431de9bf049.jpeg
    995.8 KB · Views: 45
  • a32489fa-db0c-4006-9139-8431de9bf049.jpeg
    a32489fa-db0c-4006-9139-8431de9bf049.jpeg
    995.8 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_4771.jpeg
    IMG_4771.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 43
My sustanon from Driada has always been a clear yellowish, latest batch that i have is a dark yellow, looks like your tri-tren, have you changed carrier oils or is the batch mislabeled?
Here is a picture for comparison, the other one is Test e, which is the same color as always and how the sustanon has been too. Now the sustanon is a much darker color, i can provide the batch number if needed, website says its authentic and should be no problem.20230518_104954.jpg

Here is a picture for comparison, the other one is Test e, which is the same color as always and how the sustanon has been too. Now the sustanon is a much darker color, i can provide the batch number if needed, website says its authentic and should be no problem.View attachment 257964

Hello, sir!

Yes, the latest Sustanon batch looks a bit red, but it's testosterone - it was discussed here not so long ago... we made a lab test of raws and the finished product both, our enhanced athlete tried a few injections and it's okay.

Lab tests you can see in the quoted post below,sir!

Hello, gentlemen!

We found lab test on "red" sustanon, and here it is.

View attachment 256043
View attachment 256044

I told , that we are very serious about the quality of our products and when the batch of raw gave such an unusual color, we thoroughly checked both the product and what it was made of, and only after we ensure its ok we start to sell it

Hello, sir!

Yes, the latest Sustanon batch looks a bit red, but it's testosterone - it was discussed here not so long ago... we made a lab test of raws and the finished product both, our enhanced athlete tried a few injections and it's okay.

Lab tests you can see in the quoted post below,sir!
Thank you!

Hey guys,

just wanted to leave my review after working with Driada for 10 months now. I decided to start my first cycle in August 2022. after doing some research for quality product shipping out of EU I came across Driada on numerous occasions. I decided to give them a shot and I’ve never been disappointed.

Besides the product their ordering process is very easy and the website is neat. The customer support via telegram is outstanding, answers come back very quick and there is like a little community with regular discounts and auctions in their telegram channel.

I’ve ordered 6 times now within Western Europe by paying with Bitcoin. Total breeze. The tracking number comes in pretty fast, I’d say about a day or two after. The longest shipping duration was 10 days and the shortest 6.

My first cycle consisted of 300mg Test E solo which I’ve never had any weird problems pop up. I was dumb and ordered PCT and AI as I went on hoping I wouldn’t need them (hence the many orders). But I did. And they all worked.

After PCT‘ng off in November 22 I started my B‘n‘C journey starting with a blast of 400mg Test E and 40mg Oxandrolone. Blast has been working like a charm. Exemastane ist doing it’s thing and Var is making me look better by the day.
Had a little bacne pup up but nothing out of the norm like pip oder reactions.

All products ever order consist of:
Tamoxifen
Clomid
Arimidex
Exemastane
Finasteride
Test E
Oxandrolone

I can only recommend this source. I will be staying with them for as long as they’re around.
Thank you sir for your detailed review! As usual, I sent a coupon for a 25% discount to you in PM!

New results of blind testing from Janoshik lab‍.

Trenentos 200 mg/ml (Trenbolone Enanthate)
✅ Batch #779145

Testos 250 mg/ml (Testosterone Enanthate)
✅ Batch #955588

❗️We remind you that we fully support conducting blind tests and reimburse the costs for them. We provide a store credit of €200 for each tested product. You also have the opportunity to get the status of an honorary tester and increase the store's credit to 300 euros! To obtain the status, it is necessary to conduct at least 5 blind tests of our products.

photo1684401702.jpegphoto1684401701.jpeg

After seeing all trends, I think it worths sharing by experience with Dríada’s products.

Have ordered a complete set of cicle compounds:

1) Test Propionate (a compete box!!): we’ll round packaged, verified and perfect expiring date

2) NPP: Verified, with a very good appearance and beyond any worries about expiring dates.

3) Primo: My favorite!!! Clean, verified and even better, bough through Sunday auctions

4) Tren A: Very good appearance! Safe expiring date, not tested yet (but cycle already planned!!)

5) Liquid HGH: Just anxious to begin using it!!! Loved the presentation, verification. Looks very trust worthy… Taking this decision on HGH was kinda hard, however I really trust Dríada, all good reviews cannot be wrong.

Even my doubts about the HGH were attended very quickly by the DriadaRoids channel costumer service.

What about delivery (been worried about such s big packages?)… smooth, traceable, and very very quick…!!

1 day for changing mail delivery status, and around 10 days to have the pack on my hands.

Sensations: So far with Test Prop 700 + NPP 400. I could feel the Rush in a matter of days (have exmestane in handy!) no PIP, no sides on week 2. (Will keep posting).

I am feeling quite more aggressive in my trainning, and already lifting Better in basics.

I miss the joint protection that is almost instantly felt with undecanoate, but well, NPP was my choice to avoid including a kick starter.

No sleep affecting (but expected based in previous experiences), appetite remains on track, and (is true that I’m been really cautious with my ancillaries), no sides in blood testing so far.

Conclusion: so far, so good… a happy costumer…

Attachments

• IMG_7538.jpeg
    IMG_7538.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 41
  • IMG_7537.jpeg
    IMG_7537.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 39
  • IMG_7532.jpeg
    IMG_7532.jpeg
    684.6 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_7529.jpeg
    IMG_7529.jpeg
    1,017.3 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_7528.jpeg
    IMG_7528.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 50
  • IMG_7527.jpeg
    IMG_7527.jpeg
    711.5 KB · Views: 58
Whats the carrier oil used ?
Hello, sir!

In most of our products, we use medical-grade sesame seed oil. But there is an addition of MCT oil in Test Enanthate, Sustanon, and Primobolan - it makes the product smooth and suitable for frequent injection

Update: lastest batches of Test E and DHB are made with grape seed oil instead of sesame seed oil

Last edited:
Hello, sir!

In most of our products, we use medical-grade sesame seed oil. But there is an addition of MCT oil in Test Enanthate, Sustanon, and Primobolan - it makes the product smooth and suitable for frequent injection

Update: lastest batches of Test E and DHB are made with grape seed oil instead of sesame seed oil
Courage to those who will use the dhb with GSO, normally it hurts a little, so in GSO it must be hell. GSO is the fire !!!!

After seeing all trends, I think it worths sharing by experience with Dríada’s products.

Have ordered a complete set of cicle compounds:

1) Test Propionate (a compete box!!): we’ll round packaged, verified and perfect expiring date

2) NPP: Verified, with a very good appearance and beyond any worries about expiring dates.

3) Primo: My favorite!!! Clean, verified and even better, bough through Sunday auctions

4) Tren A: Very good appearance! Safe expiring date, not tested yet (but cycle already planned!!)

5) Liquid HGH: Just anxious to begin using it!!! Loved the presentation, verification. Looks very trust worthy… Taking this decision on HGH was kinda hard, however I really trust Dríada, all good reviews cannot be wrong.

Even my doubts about the HGH were attended very quickly by the DriadaRoids channel costumer service.

What about delivery (been worried about such s big packages?)… smooth, traceable, and very very quick…!!

1 day for changing mail delivery status, and around 10 days to have the pack on my hands.

Sensations: So far with Test Prop 700 + NPP 400. I could feel the Rush in a matter of days (have exmestane in handy!) no PIP, no sides on week 2. (Will keep posting).

I am feeling quite more aggressive in my trainning, and already lifting Better in basics.

I miss the joint protection that is almost instantly felt with undecanoate, but well, NPP was my choice to avoid including a kick starter.

No sleep affecting (but expected based in previous experiences), appetite remains on track, and (is true that I’m been really cautious with my ancillaries), no sides in blood testing so far.

Conclusion: so far, so good… a happy costumer…
Thank you so much for your amazing review! ❤️

Your coupon is waiting for you in PM ;)