• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.
Courage to those who will use the dhb with GSO, normally it hurts a little, so in GSO it must be hell. GSO is the fire !!!!
Hello, sir!

As far as you know, we've been trying to make the least irritating DHB since last fall, and surprisingly, of the three oils we use, GSO gives the "softest" experience. It would be more beneficial for us to use sesame seed oil, as we use it in most of our products, but it is as it is - GSO was considered the best version.

Yes may be for
Hello, sir!

As far as you know, we've been trying to make the least irritating DHB since last fall, and surprisingly, of the three oils we use, GSO gives the "softest" experience. It would be more beneficial for us to use sesame seed oil, as we use it in most of our products, but it is as it is - GSO was considered the best version.
Ok yes maybe for DHB it was considered the best version ;)

Weekly voting results!

Your choice is
Cypilos 250 mg/ml (Testosterone Cypionate).
50% discount is available until the end of the week ;).

THE COUPON IS AVAILABLE IN OUR TELEGRAM CHANNEL
Code:
https://t.me/+z4Nw7Uc4UdhjYTM8

Happy Hours in our shop right now :cool:.

✅ 7% discount on all products all day;
✅ 10% discount for BTC payments;
✅ 50% DISCOUNT on Cypilos 250 mg/ml.

Have a nice shopping gentlemen!

Code:
https://driadashop.eu/

I came to driandashop.eu through a personal trainer. He advised me and 2 friends to start using sustanon and deca. For another friend I ordered testesterone ethanate. We also ordered some kamagra. Payment was quick and easy and within a week we received the shipment to the Netherlands. This was a very good experience. After 2 days we received a tracking number and after 5 days we received everything. We are now 3 weeks into it and everyone is experiencing strength and growth. I have gained 5 kilos myself and am a lot stronger. We have all gained lean muscle mass. We also feel good. I do notice that I am a bit more stimulated and sweat a bit more. Other than that I don't experience any side effects. Also no more small inflammations or pain when setting. I have often had this with other brands. We have already received the next order! And in the future we will order more often. What top products

Attachments

• 9DB459DB-F65D-4024-BE6D-DB0AAA9B6A6E.jpeg
    9DB459DB-F65D-4024-BE6D-DB0AAA9B6A6E.jpeg
    396.2 KB · Views: 100
  • 7849E163-4000-4731-A7D2-A1148EFD7E8B.jpeg
    7849E163-4000-4731-A7D2-A1148EFD7E8B.jpeg
    189.5 KB · Views: 61
  • EDDFDA43-4BF2-4ADF-BAB6-38CA8C3796E9.jpeg
    EDDFDA43-4BF2-4ADF-BAB6-38CA8C3796E9.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 59
  • E0AF1812-2535-4947-927E-C9D330EDB03D.jpeg
    E0AF1812-2535-4947-927E-C9D330EDB03D.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 100
I came to driandashop.eu through a personal trainer. He advised me and 2 friends to start using sustanon and deca. For another friend I ordered testesterone ethanate. We also ordered some kamagra. Payment was quick and easy and within a week we received the shipment to the Netherlands. This was a very good experience. After 2 days we received a tracking number and after 5 days we received everything. We are now 3 weeks into it and everyone is experiencing strength and growth. I have gained 5 kilos myself and am a lot stronger. We have all gained lean muscle mass. We also feel good. I do notice that I am a bit more stimulated and sweat a bit more. Other than that I don't experience any side effects. Also no more small inflammations or pain when setting. I have often had this with other brands. We have already received the next order! And in the future we will order more often. What top products
Thank you sir for your review and for sharing the photos!

The coupon is waiting for you in PM ;)

Gentlemen, at the end of last month we received many messages of thanks from you about the "Epic Discount Week".

We are always pleased to read your enthusiastic reviews about our products and as a thank you for your support and on the eve of summer we are announcing a new week of discounts in our store!

Yes, summer is the time for girls in bikinis, beaches and cool cocktails, but do not forget about training :cool: .

So, welcome to the Summer Promo:

✅For orders from 300 euros – 20% discount;
✅For orders from 500 euros – 25% discount;
✅For orders from 700 euros – 35% discount.

Discount is automatically applied at checkout as soon as your cart total reaches the qualifying amount.

Promo is available until the end of the month.

❗️Please note, coupons are disabled for this period.
Code:
https://driadashop.eu/

Weekly voting results!

Your choice is
Cypilos 250 mg/ml (Testosterone Cypionate).
50% discount is available until the end of the week ;).

Code already expired today, lmao.

Wonderful marketing, sirs. It's clear for me that you think your customers are braindead, which is probably true for most in the telegram channel. Doesn't mean you can pull that shit off here.

If you announce 50% off for Test Cyp until end of week, it should be until end of week.

Guess I will just order from QSC from now on. ;)

Attachments

• telegram.png
    telegram.png
    70.5 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:

Wonderful marketing, sirs. It's clear for me that you think your customers are braindead, which is probably true for most in the telegram channel. Doesn't mean you can pull that shit off here.

If you announce 50% off for Test Cyp until end of week, it should be until end of week.

so just because they make a mistake you talk shit? they will probably fix it

so just because they make a mistake you talk shit? they will probably fix it

Cringe

The only answer that will come now is something like this:

"Hello sirs, there is a new much bigger discount available now. Just place a 700€ order and you will get a 35% discounts! Have a good day sirs!"

Did you go to Driada medical.com? Or Driada shop.eu?

Hello, sir!

The code is not expired, it's paused.

We have no technical ability to maintain two promotions at the same time.
When the current promo comes to an end, we will resume the remaining days of the "50% off for Test Cyp" promo

Hello, this is my fourth or fifth order. After minor complications and with the use of a promo, everything was finally resolved very quickly and without a problem. The package arrived very quickly as never through it. It is super! in a few months I will share my experiences with the products, but I believe that everything will be okay, because it is the first time I have things from Driada. That's probably all from me, and based on my experience so far, I can recommend this brand.

Attachments

• C7007163-39B9-4066-925B-04B34CFE1DDE.jpeg
    C7007163-39B9-4066-925B-04B34CFE1DDE.jpeg
    356.2 KB · Views: 86
  • C4D1E430-AEC5-4317-921E-9902A6983795.jpeg
    C4D1E430-AEC5-4317-921E-9902A6983795.jpeg
    582.2 KB · Views: 67
Hello, this is my fourth or fifth order. After minor complications and with the use of a promo, everything was finally resolved very quickly and without a problem. The package arrived very quickly as never through it. It is super! in a few months I will share my experiences with the products, but I believe that everything will be okay, because it is the first time I have things from Driada. That's probably all from me, and based on my experience so far, I can recommend this brand.
Thank you for being with us sir!

Gentlemen, soon a new product will appear in our shop! :cool:

For those who know what kind of substance it is and how it works, there is no need to explain anything.

And for those who do not know,
modafinil is useful for almost everyone whose brain is significantly overloaded.

For teachers, students, programmers, as well as people of various professions whose mind is experiencing intense stress,
modafinil gives endurance and "purity" of thinking.

Modafinil gives excellent concentration of attention, the mechanism of memorization and the learning process are closely related to this factor.

Do you have an important meeting or a report in front of an audience; or are you drowning in a sea of information and simply do not have enough strength; or do you need to highlight the main thing from a ton of disparate information and synthesize information into a complete system of knowledge?! – then this is what will make you "gather your thoughts into a fist" forgetting about fatigue.

Hi, i have driada test e ampoules, can i open 10 ampoules and put 10ml oil from ampoules in a steril vial with a syringe witouth risk contamination? Someone says to me to ask if there Is BA (benzyl alchol) in the oil