Our prices are lower than the average prices in other European stores. If you compare our prices with Chinese ones, then you are right and if you do not care about the risk that customs will stop your parcel, then you may well order in China
Average prices where lol. Most European sources are half the price. Average US prices maybe but definitely not EU

Review: order #310348

I've been using Trt dose test enanthate from Driada, daily injection of 0.05ml (12.5mg/day) coming down from 40 mg EOD. (bloodtest in January).
Pretty happy with that.
This was from an old order back in August, only started using the test enanthate a few months back switching from Sustanon. I was struggling with high hemoglobin and hematocrit on the 40mg EOD protocol so lowered the dose and went to daily injections to get a grip on that.
Funnily enough, my lipids are marginally worse (but still pretty good).

Attachments

• test + shbg.png
    test + shbg.png
    69.5 KB · Views: 23
  • estradiol.png
    estradiol.png
    32.4 KB · Views: 23
@Driada Medical Is there any reason to believe that splitting driada tablets in quarters will lead to active ingredient not being distributed evenly (considering of course marginally differences)? Not familiar with the production process of tablets.

Sesame Oil is a good Choice tbh, albeit for reasons mentioned for some esters using a thicker oil like castor provides great improvements. Everything has pros/cons, some prefer the thin oils like mygliol. I think for people that like to inject frequently, sesame oil is a good choice, not too thin or thick and well-tolerated. With peanut Im sure more people will react negatively, it's a common allergen.

I stand by my suggestions:
- Separate Product line with castor oil for testosterone undecanoate (like bayer nebido)
- Offering lower dosed Ancillaries, pill splitting possible but it would be way easier too adjust dosage with lower dose. 12.5mg Aromasin per Tab is plenty for instance. Just like 0.125mg cabergoline is a better choice than 0.25mg. Those are potent drugs.
- Ezetimibe
- Statin
- Nebivolol
Yes, you are absolutely right, peanuts can cause allergies more often. We chose sesame because we have extensive experience with this oil, we understand how to make a formula so that the product does not cause PIP in most of our customers.

I will try to implement your proposal regarding testosterone undecanoate. I need to find a compromise with my colleagues. The fact is that we cannot produce 1 or 2 liters, it is very small for our production. We have to make a lot of it, but since undecanoate is not a popular product, it complicates the task. Undecanoate is sold, I think, about 100 times less than testosterone enanthate and cypionate. But I sincerely wish it could be implemented.

Nebivolol
Pitavastatin
Minoxidil
Ezetimibe
Dapoxetine
IGF-1 LR
L-carnitine (injections)

These drugs are on our list that we are going to produce, some of them very soon.

Tadalafil 5 mg and Exemestane 12.5 mg are the changes that we also going to make to our line

@Driada Medical Regarding Stability of liquid HGH? Usually it takes 7 days for package from you to arrive. With temperatures rising, would it be wise to buy powdered hgh or do you think liquid is sufficiently stable to hold for this period?
Liquid growth hormone can stay at room temperature for more than 30-40 days without changes due to special stabilizers that are included in the composition.

After you have opened the lid, keep the product in the refrigerator (but not at the back wall). If you are going on a trip, then you can safely take the bottle with you. As mentioned above - at a temperature of 30 degrees, growth hormone can be stored for a long time.

Average prices where lol. Most European sources are half the price. Average US prices maybe but definitely not EU
I don't want to argue with you in any way. If you are not satisfied with our prices, then you can buy products from any other company. Besides us, there are also decent manufacturers, including on this forum, you can buy from them.

If our prices are what separates us from you, then let's find the things that unite us. For example, you can contact our consultation service and we will help you create a cycle if you need it.

@Driada Medical Is there any reason to believe that splitting driada tablets in quarters will lead to active ingredient not being distributed evenly (considering of course marginally differences)? Not familiar with the production process of tablets.
No, this cannot be because the main part of the production process is the careful mixing of the active substance so that it is evenly distributed throughout the entire mass of the tablet.

It is extremely important that those substances whose dosage is measured in micrograms are not accidentally overdosed.

Review: order #310348

I've been using Trt dose test enanthate from Driada, daily injection of 0.05ml (12.5mg/day) coming down from 40 mg EOD. (bloodtest in January).
Pretty happy with that.
This was from an old order back in August, only started using the test enanthate a few months back switching from Sustanon. I was struggling with high hemoglobin and hematocrit on the 40mg EOD protocol so lowered the dose and went to daily injections to get a grip on that.
Funnily enough, my lipids are marginally worse (but still pretty good).
I like this level of estradiol. For me, it gives the maximum level of libido.

What's going on with your lipids?

Not here to flame you but I think you're the only one complaining about prices. You dont need to buy from them and you certainly dont have to cry about it here.

I have purchased underground gear for only 10 years in USA and EU and learned the hard way. I will gladly pay a bit more for Driada quality over the other times when I tried to save money over something I inject into my body.

I have used Rx pharma test cyp, npp, and primo from numerous suppliers. Driada is the only one that gives me zero pip. I am on Rx TRT but my blood work was better on driada test cyp at 300mg/week than it was on walgreens RX test cyp at 180mg/week. My doctor was bewildered.